Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (45558 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Amagite(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Three days ago, Shuga Shaa, a Nigerian musician pulled massive crowd when he took his sex doll, Tontoh to Ikeja City Mall.

He was criticized for the act, with many saying he only wants publicity with it.

Shaa who said he is now free from sharing people's girlfriends has now taken to Instagram to slam critics writing;

"Some one is my beloved country Nigeria bought a goat wore the goat gold chains worth millions peacefully secretly the goat is richer than most Nigerians , why you people hating on my doll my pet my @tontoh_shaa I thought dolls are meant to be taking care of almost every body was giving dolls when growing as a child so what is the problem if i decided to give TONTOH a rich treat dose that make me useless or an evil person come on brethren’s don’t jump into conclusions coz most Africans think there is VODOO in everything produce by a man. Have any of you seen spirits before ? Because you read stories about gods and your imagination scares you .Listen my people this is 21 century civilization is real update your life stay happy do good to people don’t worry about every one just do the little you can say your prayers to God he will give you signs don’t worry about negativities it come with believe ... "

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/nigerian-musician-who-took-his-sex-doll-to-ikeja-city-mall-slams-hater.html

3 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2018
angry

Foolish boy.
I just hope next time when you are having sex with the doll, her engine will fail and your dick will be trapped inside of her

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by levrin: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
Nice

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2018
levrin:
Nice
What is nice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2018
grin

Well, ppol must leave him alone since he can afford to buy an expensive sex doll... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by veekid(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
This one na wha oooo
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by BruncleZuma: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Relevance Seeking Missile

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by FisifunKododada: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy Why are some people (especially women) so worked up over this sex doll issue? I have said it severally, if this generation of women do not change their money-grubbing, lazy and shakara behavior they WILL eventually be REPLACED by humanoid sex dolls. This is just the beginning. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
I want a sex doll for my birthday

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by MillionDollars: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Misplaced priorities, oyinbo wey do am sef never carry their dolls out

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by sloopyy: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
This guy’s name ought to be on that list

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by medolab90(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is One of the lazy youth buhari was talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by mmsen: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
His doll looks like a child.

If he's not careful Ali Yerima will come and propose marriage...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Afam4eva(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Anything for Instagram followers.

I'm looking for something really crazy that i can do to get atleast 100k followers. Any suggestion is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by talk2percy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by samyyoung1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bro, can I visit so we av a three:some??.....PLZzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by maxiuc(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
angry
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by StarUp: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
I only understood his mental state after reading his grammar...T.B Joshua where should this guy be brought to? Synagogue or your house?

3 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Randy100: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sex dolls are for the whites. They are lonely people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by ApostleLucifer: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice.

This is a welcome development.

Since women have proven to be utterly useless and only offer us sex, sexdolls will replace them effortlessly. Sexdolls dont cheat, they are tighter & obedient. Sexdolls dont have STDs, they dont scam men with pregnancies, dont grumble and complain. Sexdolls do not drain our pockets either.

Women must go extinct!

6 Likes

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by shamecurls(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
Sex dolls are for the whites. They are lonely people.

False!
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Bridget95(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.
I just hope next time when you are having sex with the doll, her engine will fail and your dick will be trapped inside of her
Nigerian police won't be nice to get him free.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by shamecurls(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
[s]
talk2percy:
Buhari's child Zara Is paying over 12million naira as school fees developing her future and Career.*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London for studies and residence while Developing their career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's Children are abroad schooling and Living in Affluence,they are all developing and investing in their children to Continue to rule Us after they are gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas chanting "Transformation"Killing yourself, fermenting trouble and Constituting nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... *Stop being a disgrace to your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the Wish of Politicians for You...* They Know If you have a good Job, they Can't Use you as a thug / Propagandists . *If Buhari will Not bring all his ten Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan will not bring his Children and Blood Brothers to the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace to your family If you don't Stop masquerading yourself as PDP and APC agents*, because up till now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On the Street wearing APC Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella even On social media let alone on the Street.... *To whom brain is given, Sense is expected!* _Just Vote. No violence_. Spread the news!
#Say no to violence
#Our Mumu Don do.
Pls be wise youth.
[/s]
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Memphis357(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Publicity stunt.....
The guy music go dey wack as f**k....like many other 9ja acts!
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by shamecurls(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
The doll is so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't mind them jare. smiley Do whatever that makes you happy, it's your life.

Some of them are worse and yet they will still be the first to cast aspersion. HYPOCRITE NIGERIANS!

But wait o, is that why all of them gathered to watch you.

lol! as if me sef no go feed my eyes if i come across such

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Amaso99(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by vault(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
When I can make a real life being a sex doll for 8k......... You want me to buy this creepy shii you call doll for 800k

Aje.... Wa ta
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by saintol(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chai! what is this world now turning into?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking / Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) / E-money Shares Adorable Photos With His Kids In His Luxurious Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.