Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria (18748 Views)

How To Identify A Legitimate Online Business / Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work / Getpaid.ng Weekly Alert Legitimate Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you can always learn a skill if you want. There's never a comfortable time for learning. Trust me. You have to push and make time for it.
its easy for u to say
maybe when you start working 12 hours everyday (Sunday to Saturday) and have only little time to sleep, you will understand me
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by M2dX(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
beadaholic:
If you want to learn about affiliate marketing contact me on adedejiadebimpea@gmail.com
can you teach me?
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by Premiumwriter: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2018
ewuoso:

its easy for u to say
maybe when you start working 12 hours everyday (Sunday to Saturday) and have only little time to sleep, you will understand me
*smiles

Oga I taught from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. I taught primary 5 students 12 subjects. I taught jss 1-3, 3 subjects in the same school everyday and after that I had to go to lessons 4-6pm everyday. Most times I ate once in a day. I do all this, I've not talked about preparing lessons notes, and other activities.

You know while I was working every morning when I woke up I used to swear that I'm going to submit my resignation letter. But each time I get to the school, I always wanted to teach and so I stayed on. You know the funny thing? I was being paid 6k per month because according to the management I had only an o'level result.

When I wanted to quit, the management was like "I'm even planning on increasing your salary" but then I've already decided to quit.

Everything I wrote up there is true if you want to doubt. But here I am today.

I've learnt my lesson long ago that if you wait for a convenient time, you'll do so forever, because there's no convenient time and trust me writing is as stressful and time consuming as any job you can think of. So don't get the picture that I'm working small and earning big, I'm working really hard.

1 Like

Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ambrosini593(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2018
nice
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Premiumwriter:
*smiles

Oga I taught from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. I taught primary 5 students 12 subjects. I taught jss 1-3, 3 subjects in the same school everyday and after that I had to go to lessons 4-6pm everyday. Most times I ate once in a day. I do all this, I've not talked about preparing lessons notes, and other activities.

You know while I was working every morning when I woke up I used to swear that I'm going to submit my resignation letter. But each time I get to the school, I always wanted to teach and so I stayed on. You know the funny thing? I was being paid 6k per month because according to the management I had only an o'level result.

When I wanted to quit, the management was like "I'm even planning on increasing your salary" but then I've already decided to quit.

Everything I wrote up there is true if you want to doubt. But here I am today.

I've learnt my lesson long ago that if you wait for a convenient time, you'll do so forever, because there's no convenient time and trust me writing is as stressful and time consuming as any job you can think of. So don't get the picture that I'm working small and earning big, I'm working really hard.
I understand you bro
but one got to have passion for it first
if not it will eventually be a waste of time
Im yet to find out what i have passion it... honestly
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
M2dX:
can you teach me?
Hope u are not selling anything
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by M2dX(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
ewuoso:

Hope u are not selling anything
No..
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by alebz007: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
I became an online marketer selling cosmetics for a swedish based company.. The commisions i get st d end of d month is so worth it, but the business is not so easy... If u are interestd, i could refer u..
But ability to market is key. You can contact me
Or chat on whatsapp..
Im even scared to drop my number bfr dey ll say im advertising.
08149322437.. chat up.. i ll tell u about it.. anyone who is interestd
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by Jamil01: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2018
Premiumwriter:
For those who think online business is not profitable, keep deceiving yourself. Last month I made more than 10 times what I was been paid offline while teaching.

There's money online but it's our thinking that's keeping us from making it. I once had the same problem but later got through it without help from anybody.

Really I was pushed by life and had to find something to earn from. I couldn't find any and just one evening it all came to me "hey you can write, why don't you offer to write so people can pay for it?" that was how it all started and today am more than happy I started.

Look for something you can offer. Forget all those referrals programs that'll promise to pay you once a person signed up and joined a site. They are all faked. I've done all that before and have even been frustrated. I didn't even have enough money to spare to spend on ebooks so I can say anything about those.

But the bottom line is learn a skill, it could be writing, photoshop, video editing, logo making, voice over, making comedy videos, making 3D animations and advertise it or even venture into fiverr or other freelancing websites.

There is money online.
I want to learn video editing, when I’m done what’s the next step to putting in my knowledge for the money.
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
alebz007:
I became an online marketer selling cosmetics for a swedish based company.. The commisions i get st d end of d month is so worth it, but the business is not so easy... If u are interestd, i could refer u..
But ability to market is key. You can contact me
Or chat on whatsapp..
Im even scared to drop my number bfr dey ll say im advertising.
08149322437.. chat up.. i ll tell u about it.. anyone who is interestd
That is what most people do
But anyways we will see what you have for us
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by alebz007: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
You didnt chat me up again.
ewuoso:

That is what most people do
But anyways we will see what you have for us
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by alebz007: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Do you want financial freedom?
Would you like to experience time freedom?
How about traveling the world and taking your family with you?
Would you like to meet and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from other countries?
Or fly business class anytime you travel?

Or are you just looking for a part time business, something that would bringing extra money without affecting your current job/school/business?

Look no further!
Oriflame can help you fulfill those dreams!
Contact us today!

Kingsley
Calls/WhatsApp.

Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2018
alebz007:
You didnt chat me up again.
I sent u a mail
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by neihzar(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
telim:
Op there are countless number of ways to earn money online. If you really want to earn huge cash per month (over $10k ROI) then learn affiliate marketing with paid traffic but you need to invest huge amount of cash Or you offer some kind of service on intternet marketiing forum like cpaelite, hack forum etc.

let me give you an example of a service I offered on an internet marketing forum last year.

I applied for a vcc (virtual credit card) sales thread after paying $100 to be upgraded to a junior vip on the forum, few days later a mod was assigned to me and requested i provide a vcc pre- loaded with $50 for a test, i generated a card and pre- loaded it with $50.
The MOD used the vcc then approved my thread and also reviewed my service after which I paid another $30 for making my sales thread go live on the forum.

The generated vcc is a crypto visa card owned by wave crest, i generated it from uquid which is an affliate of wave crest.
each vcc cost $1 and uquid allow unlimited number of vcc to be generated, 0.5% fee is paid per card load with a monthly maintenance fee of $1 per card.

I made good profit by selling each vcc for $8 on the forum and charge 18% for pre-loading and reloading the card.
after 7 months or so I had over 800 client buying vcc from me using it to pay anonumously for all sought of services eg for paying hosting sites, buying there own products from Amazon and reviewing it, others use it for online shopping, claiming multiple free trials on semrsuh, href, verification of paypal ac loading of card to spend via PayPal etc.

There were some clients that load there card with over $3k monthly and I keep around 17.5% of every card load. On average i make around $6k monthly from the vcc service which I offered for over 1 year plus on the forum after which wave crest refused to renew the license of uquid and some of wave crest affiliates also face same issue.
I made all this sales and connections with just a single sales thread on an internet marketing forum and also build up my reputation as I never had any negative review for the vcc service i rendered.
Currently I mine alt coins, sell some and keep some and I also generate tech calls via paid ads and resell them to call centers in France, USA and UK.
The easiest way to earn is to think of a service you can offer since most service requires little skill or you can get into arbitrage marketing and make a decent sales . Save much cash and get into paid ad that is were the huge cash lies.
DO NOT BUY ANY E-BOOK THEY ARE ALL WRITTEN BY HUNGARY MARKETERS THAT PREACH WHAT THEY DO NOT PRACTICE. THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM ON THIS FORUM.

You just dropped a goldmine...... i read all your post hear on nairaland and everything relating to affiliate marketing and cpa was just on point.

Pls what paid traffic source can you advise me to get into
Since facebook is no longer smiling
And bing ads keeps blocking my acct when i try running ads
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by MisterFelix1(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2018
NigelCundy:
Can any experienced nairalander please educate other newbies like me on legitimate online jobs that'll fetch some income. Please note that I'm not asking for affiliate marketing, blogging or other numerous stuffs preached on a daily basis. Anyone with useful info should please enlighten us. Thank you.

op, I believe this is what you are looking for?

1. You have common online job options like UserTesting (You review websites and get paid. There are several other jobs like these),

2. freelancing options on UpWork (if you have a marketable skill. People will hire you to do certain tasks for them),

3. online business options like building a profitable membership website (you make money from members' monthly subscriptions),

4. ecommerce options like setting up your online store, selling on jumia or dropshipping (if you don't have products to sell. You setup an online store and once orders are placed, you order that same product from a cheaper online store like alibaba and ship the product to your buyer's address. You've just sold a product and made money without actually buying and stocking the product),

5. investment options like domain flipping (you can buy domains at $0.99 and resale at over $1,000 if it's a premium domain. the goal is to know what domains can be resold that much),

6. Trading options eTrading, (you trade online on oil, gold prices etc. It's a goldmine if you know what you are doing!)

7. writing and publishing a book on amazon (kindle and paperback recurring income) or writing quality articles for sites like Medium, researching and writing for sites like ListVerse,

8. marketing options like affiliate marketing (you promote a product and earn a commision on it etc.

There are several other ways, dear but not all of them are easy to setup. However, the fact that you are willing to learn is a good step. You can start making money from some of the options right away but some of them will require a lot of time and dedication from you (these ones are more profitable!). See Ghavoch for details

You should contact my mentor for a live chat and possibly a one-on-one coaching (his dedicated line: 070-37-533-965). He can give you more practical details and steps (I'm still learning from him too!). Lati already promised to publish a free intensive tutorial on each of the above options (and more) on Ghavoch, so stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by SmartEnquiry: 9:55pm On May 01, 2018
A fast growing company in Port Harcourt is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Sales Rep
Requirements: Interested candidates must;

1. Possess a minimum of OND in any discipline and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

2. Be an aggressive marketer and ready to conquer new markets/targets.

3. Be a very good driver and be conversant with Port Harcourt and it's environs well enough to thrive.

4. Good negotiation and record keeping skill is important.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
smarttenquiry@gmail.com
BravoEnquiries@gmail.com
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by Masky2000: 4:33pm On May 03, 2018
telim:
Op there are countless number of ways to earn money online. If you really want to earn huge cash per month (over $10k ROI) then learn affiliate marketing with paid traffic but you need to invest huge amount of cash Or you offer some kind of service on intternet marketiing forum like cpaelite, hack forum etc.

let me give you an example of a service I offered on an internet marketing forum last year.

I applied for a vcc (virtual credit card) sales thread after paying $100 to be upgraded to a junior vip on the forum, few days later a mod was assigned to me and requested i provide a vcc pre- loaded with $50 for a test, i generated a card and pre- loaded it with $50.
The MOD used the vcc then approved my thread and also reviewed my service after which I paid another $30 for making my sales thread go live on the forum.

The generated vcc is a crypto visa card owned by wave crest, i generated it from uquid which is an affliate of wave crest.
each vcc cost $1 and uquid allow unlimited number of vcc to be generated, 0.5% fee is paid per card load with a monthly maintenance fee of $1 per card.

I made good profit by selling each vcc for $8 on the forum and charge 18% for pre-loading and reloading the card.
after 7 months or so I had over 800 client buying vcc from me using it to pay anonumously for all sought of services eg for paying hosting sites, buying there own products from Amazon and reviewing it, others use it for online shopping, claiming multiple free trials on semrsuh, href, verification of paypal ac loading of card to spend via PayPal etc.

There were some clients that load there card with over $3k monthly and I keep around 17.5% of every card load. On average i make around $6k monthly from the vcc service which I offered for over 1 year plus on the forum after which wave crest refused to renew the license of uquid and some of wave crest affiliates also face same issue.
I made all this sales and connections with just a single sales thread on an internet marketing forum and also build up my reputation as I never had any negative review for the vcc service i rendered.
Currently I mine alt coins, sell some and keep some and I also generate tech calls via paid ads and resell them to call centers in France, USA and UK.
The easiest way to earn is to think of a service you can offer since most service requires little skill or you can get into arbitrage marketing and make a decent sales . Save much cash and get into paid ad that is were the huge cash lies.
DO NOT BUY ANY E-BOOK THEY ARE ALL WRITTEN BY HUNGARY MARKETERS THAT PREACH WHAT THEY DO NOT PRACTICE. THERE ARE ALOT OF THEM ON THIS FORUM.

Please what kind of biz can I invest the little money I have right now that will fetch something at the end of the week/month
Just a quick story, someone introduced me on a certain online biz in the past that got my "finger burnt" and I was discouraged from
doing any kind of online biz. Although a lot of persons have said somethings in this forum that seems to encourage me of late, I just need good biz I can trust. Can you be of help because I have been through a lot in this present dispensation, this is my e-mail: adymask@yahoo.com
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by ewuoso(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
geekybabe:

Cloud testing sites like
Utest.com
Bugfinders.com

It's pretty simple. Sign up, set up profile, get invited for projects, find valid application bugs/defects in projects, report the bugs, and get paid for valid bugs. The project type differs. Could be gaming, mobile apps, websites, or even an Econ nerve site where u make some transactions. ( they always refund you after the test).

You need to have a PayPal or payoneer account set up and linked too. They pay into either of these channels.

Averagely you can earn as high as 15 usd per bugs, and as low as 3usd.

You need to av access to trending devices and add them to your profile. D more devices you have, the more you get invites for projects.

Please can u tutor me.
Can I use my phone
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by SmartEnquiry: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
A new Nairabet store just opened in the city of Aba, Abia State and looking for suitable qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Store Manager

1. Possess a minimum of OND in any discipline and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.

2. Good Leadership and Managerial Skills.

3. Good negotiation and record keeping skill is important.

Job Title: Store Keepers

1. Possess a minimum of SSCE/WAEC.

2. Have integrity and honest.

smarttenquiry@gmail.com
BravoEnquiries@gmail.com
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by SmartEnquiry: 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
A new Restaurant just opened in the city of Port Harcourt and looking for suitable qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Cook

1. Be able to cook different local dishes including soups and jollof rice and plenty other delicacies.

Job Title: Manager

1. Possess a minimum of HND/BSc in any discipline .

2. Have integrity and honest.

smarttenquiry@gmail.com
BravoEnquiries@gmail.com
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
telim:

I greet you Chief. I tried setting up an affiliate account with Alibaba but it asked me for my account details of which I use GTBank and not a dollar account cos my earnings would be paid in dollars. How do I go about this please?
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by kelvine(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Check my site and you ll be fine.

Look out my signature
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by Mife9000: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Vacancy

Job from home, apply by joining our WhatsApp group. Use the link below or call the below phone number for us to add you.

https://chat.-whatsapp.-com/BkUmRQr0ytzLBNHXgrQ8o2

Don't forget to remove the two - in the link, thank
Re: Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria by TheCork(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2020
geekybabe:

Devices like a desktop, laptop with windows OS, better if you have a mac.

Mobile phones from Samsung, windows, huawei,
Apple devices also get lots of projects;iPhone SE iPhone 6, 7 , 8 and above.

Tablets, occasionally u might even need a small java phone from Nokia.
Add all these devices to your profile. You would specify the OS, browsers for each device too.

Hello . I hav 200 naira. Cash. Please can I romanse u? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / 80k In Ikoyi With Pension And HMO Or 80k In Ikeja With No Benefits / International Jobs: Nigerians Are Turned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.