Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 (8531 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / New God Of War Vs Nigeria / Sony Entertainment Announces Release Date For New God Of War On Playstation 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
crafteck:
Knowledge is power, been game breaking playstation security for years now, they even built a house 4 me, dont criticise what you dont understand

Oh boy no beef ohh...but that feat is not possible not in the way you have described it .

But anyways to each his own ...well done sir .
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
tobianthony:

Oh boy no beef ohh...but that feat is not possible not in the way you have described it .

But anyways to each his own ...well done sir .

It's not true obviously, whatever he is doing is very illegal

It doesn't add up
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
crafteck:
Knowledge is power, been game breaking playstation security for years now, they even built a house 4 me, dont criticise what you dont understand

Let me.havr your WhatsApp number
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

Let me.havr your WhatsApp number

This uchiha no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

This uchiha no dey hear word

Hehehe
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by mrNVO(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Kratos We ask 4 vs The Kratos we got..........I prefer Kratos in God Of War 3

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
mrNVO:
The Kratos We ask 4 vs The Kratos we got..........I prefer Kratos in God Of War 3

I even.prefer the flow of the game.in God of war 3
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Dokidoki: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
I just got the game yesterday and I must say it's BN a blast playing it.
it's also a more matured game than the Greek mythology.kratos is better written than d previous ...am angry,I will AV vengeance Nd kill Zeus.
the previous kratos had lost his way by god of war 3.... killed anyone even those Dr helped him,screwed someone else's wife without any remorse....
I stopped enjoying the story at dis point....it was all an excuse for u to hack and slash.
this reboot has substance...I find myself Caring for kratos Nd Atreus....the story has a family/emotional tone to it...Nd d father and son relationship was very palpable as it grew.i AV nt BN able to put it down since yesterday.
the combat is also weighted....u feel d effects of heavy blows better Nd combat is more rewarding Nd different approaches to combat is encouraged
verdict- I wnt do d first two games a disservice by calling this reboot d best....but god of war (4) deserves its place among the best in d series...Nd it's miles better than god of war 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by oylam(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2018
Yesterday I picked up.my copy of the just releasesed GOd war for the PlayStation 4, it's received global acclamation as the best of the series getting near perfect scores on most gaming websites

Well as a passionate gamer I had to get it and see , note I own all the previous versions so I was always going to get this one irrespective of the scores

Here are my thoughts

It feels too much like horizon zero Dawn also on the PlayStation 4

The graphics are outstanding

I prefer the Greek mythology based story in the earlier franchise

The voice acting was perfect

The story didn't fit kratos

God of war 3 was way better

The gears of war style.camera doesn't suit the game

These are purely my own thoughts and do not reflect popular opinions of.any kind

Anyways I would love to here your own thoughts if you have also played the game

Thank you for reading and stay blessed

Well, to be honest, the new god of war is better in every way and form than most of the previous. Don't get me wrong, the high the previous games had, was flawless. But you have to be critical nowadays. The gory parts of the stories b4 are good and all, but this new one's companion system, new camera, combos, etc are perfect.
(I'm just using your points, as a template for mine). The story, is excellent. The dude stabbed himself in GOW3, just because he reasoned he couldn't get redemption.

But now, a woman offers him that, in the form of a son. He got the one thing he has always desired, which coincidentally is the reason why d Greek gods are dead. At least, most of the ones he fought.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Cbaby: 12:33am On May 06, 2018
You jailbroke your ps4?

crafteck:
Its just there, too short just like 3 and ascension, too reg based, a bit disappointed,. The problem with gow is that they have already outdone themselves in 1, 2 and 3,they cant beat it. Finished it already, thank God' im the downloader, if i bought it with cash i would be mad right now
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:11am On May 06, 2018
Cbaby:
You jailbroke your ps4?

No,i dont need to jail break to install
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SavageMajor(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2018
Thanks bro
I posted that god of war 4 is shit and I got banned on a gaming group on Facebook
Group was even owned by a Nigerian
Yesterday I picked up.my copy of the just releasesed GOd war for the PlayStation 4, it's received global acclamation as the best of the series getting near perfect scores on most gaming websites

Well as a passionate gamer I had to get it and see , note I own all the previous versions so I was always going to get this one irrespective of the scores

Here are my thoughts

These are purely my own thoughts and do not reflect popular opinions of.any kind

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2018
SavageMajor:
Thanks bro
I posted that god of war 4 is shit and I got banned on a gaming group on Facebook
Group was even owned by a Nigerian
..you are sh1t

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SavageMajor(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2018
Got same thought when I heard she's a girl lol
crafteck:

A girl that knows a lot about games? Ive seen the bone of my bones grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SavageMajor(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2018
He installed it from the Playstation store
I have MGS 5 and gta 5 on my hard drive
All downloaded from PS Store
tobianthony:

Are you saying you hacked PS4 and installed a pirated version of the game or what ?

Besides you said you didn't spend money !!!!

Or am I missing something here

Or is orca's reply to lestat the answer

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SavageMajor(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2018
Thanks bro
Thegamingorca:
..you are sh1t

3 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by MichaelBlake40: 6:17pm On May 06, 2018

Here are my thoughts

I so do not like god of war 4 i mean why did they have to give him that rich beard :-D and why did they replace the blades of chaos with that axe?.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2018
MichaelBlake40:

I so do not like god of war 4 i mean why did they have to give him that rich beard :-D and why did they replace the blades of chaos with that axe?.

Have you played the game ? Yes or no ?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by MichaelBlake40: 6:39pm On May 06, 2018
tobianthony:

Have you played the game ? Yes or no ?
Nope and I don't intend to
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 06, 2018
Hmph ...figures .

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Dokidoki: 9:24pm On May 06, 2018
MichaelBlake40:

u obviously Avent played the game because... spoiler alert...
the best moment is when you get to bring out the weapon famous for killing gods...so epic....Nd the score was on point.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2018
Dokidoki:

u obviously Avent played the game because... spoiler alert...
the best moment is when you get to bring out the weapon famous for killing gods...so epic....Nd the score was on point.

I'm guessing that's atreus
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2018
I wish the game was actually much more open worldish
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Kaycee7(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2018
Seems like some folks here are averse to innovation and change. Apparently, they want God of War 2 re-skinned.

MichaelBlake40:

The beard was a really good cosmetic decision, IMO. And after 4 installments using the Blades of Chaos/Athena, a renovation of the fighting system was very welcome. Oh, and incase you weren't following the game from announcement, Sony Santa Monica said it would be a soft reboot.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Kyllahmc(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2018
georgee:
Let me know when it is released on PS2
Lol dude I can tell you are being sarcastic... cos Ps3 users no even get hope of playing this game talk more of ps2...
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Kyllahmc(m): 5:47am On May 08, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

He uses an axe that acts like thor's mjolnir grin
lol that's my favorite thing about the game... whenever the axe returns to his hand it automatically reminds me of Thor.
Though at some point you would acquire the blade of chaos.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Kyllahmc(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2018

It's not true obviously, whatever he is doing is very illegal

It doesn't add up
legal or illegal Nobody cares bro! and your Monica says NOBODY.
is this country legal?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by MichaelBlake40: 12:17am On May 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
Seems like some folks here are averse to innovation and change. Apparently, they want God of War 2 re-skinned.

The beard was a really good cosmetic decision, IMO. And after 4 installments using the Blades of Chaos/Athena, a renovation of the fighting system was very welcome. Oh, and incase you weren't following the game from announcement, Sony Santa Monica said it would be a soft reboot.
I'm averse to certain types of change and besides even if they weren't gonna put the blades of chaos, they could have put something cooler than an axe
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by MichaelBlake40: 12:18am On May 10, 2018
Kaycee7:

I'm averse to certain types of change and besides even if they weren't gonna put the blades of chaos, they could have put something cooler than an axe and FYI i may like part 2 but i certainly endorse part 3
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Kaycee7(m): 5:31am On May 10, 2018
MichaelBlake40:

I'm averse to certain types of change and besides even if they weren't gonna put the blades of chaos, they could have put something cooler than an axe and FYI i may like part 2 but i certainly endorse part 3
Do tell. What would have been cooler than that axe?
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:58am On May 10, 2018
Kyllahmc:
legal or illegal Nobody cares bro! and your Monica says NOBODY.
is this country legal?

Until you start a business were you manufacture goods ...and your profits are depleting from piracy ..you won't know how ironic this statement is .

We all do it ...we are all guilty of it .

But at least let's not do that to the PS4 or even so with impunity .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Android Game Lovers / Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Playstation 3 Vs Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.