Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 (8527 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / New God Of War Vs Nigeria / Sony Entertainment Announces Release Date For New God Of War On Playstation 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
tobianthony:

Until you start a business were you manufacture goods ...and your profits are depleting from piracy ..you won't know how ironic this statement is .

We all do it ...we are all guilty of it .

But at least let's not do that to the PS4 or even so with impunity .
Good one...
Please nobody should think about hacking the Ps4!
Just like we outgrew free browsing tricks, we can also with jailbreaking.
At some level we should take responsibilities and pay for services rendered.
The budget to make this games are so high, let the developers reap the fruit of their labour.

5 Likes

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Dokidoki: 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
MichaelBlake40:

I'm averse to certain types of change and besides even if they weren't gonna put the blades of chaos, they could have put something cooler than an axe and FYI i may like part 2 but i certainly endorse part 3
the axe ays like Thor's hammer.... trust me it's very cool to use and recall and never gets old.
you get to use the blades of chaos from halfway thru d story and it's still epic
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SamFay(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2018
Hey gamers and jailbreakers... Is God of War playable without any forced patch or update to download like call of duty ww2. Planning to get it but some sites keep mentioning a "day one patch" to download before game starts. Can't waste 8gb of data just to play a game cry
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2018
SamFay:
Hey gamers and jailbreakers... Is God of War playable without any forced patch or update to download like call of duty ww2. Planning to get it but some sites keep mentioning a "day one patch" to download before game starts. Can't waste 8gb of data just to play a game cry

cheesy welcome to gamer survival 101.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SamFay(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2018
Only in Nigeria will there be such thing as gamer survival 101 sad. It's either GoW or wolfenstein 2. Wolfenstein will be a terrible choice cause it's playtime is 10 to 12hrs and the price of both is almost the same on jumia/konga. Anybody with information on GoW pls reply my first post. Thanks.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:52pm On May 10, 2018
SamFay:

cheesy once bitten, twice shy.

Who would have thought cod:ww2 would make your thinking faculties have a reboot on buying day one editions cheesy
cheesy
Welcome to the completionists patient gamer crew
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2018
SamFay:
Only in Nigeria will there be such thing as gamer survival 101 sad. It's either GoW or wolfenstein 2. Wolfenstein will be a terrible choice cause it's playtime is 10 to 12hrs and the price of both is almost the same on jumia/konga. Anybody with information on GoW pls reply my first post. Thanks.

I've got ppl overseas who not only practice the basic rule of gamer survival but uphold it's other tenets. cheesy

Sending you nudes.

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SamFay(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2018
Before playing cod ww2 there is a patch that will enable the campaign which is 9gb. Which I managed to download but can't risk that with GoW. So yeah, once bitten twice shy.
Thegamingorca:

cheesy once bitten, twice shy.

Who would have thought cod:ww2 would make your thinking faculties have a reboot on buying day one editions cheesy
cheesy
Welcome to the completionists patient gamer crew
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08pm On May 10, 2018
SamFay:
Before playing cod ww2 there is a patch that will enable the campaign which is 9gb. Which I managed to download but can't risk that with GoW. So yeah, once bitten twice shy.

So now you understand my meaning.

Why not wait for Sony interactive entertainment to re release the complete GoW game? cheesy

There is no prize for who play the game first cheesy

It's also erroneous of you to think the entire game is more than 12hrs as compared to wolfenstein 2

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by SamFay(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2018
Thegamingorca:

So now you understand my meaning.

Why not wait for Sony interactive entertainment to re release the complete GoW game? cheesy

There is no prize for who play the game first cheesy

It's also erroneous of you to think the entire game is more than 12hrs as compared to wolfenstein 2
It still wouldn't hurt knowing if a patch is required to download before playing the game. If yes I'll probably skip it or wait a while longer to play it. GoW is a game a Nigerian gamer must play for the love of Kratos smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2018
SamFay:

It still wouldn't hurt knowing if a patch is required to download before playing the game. If yes I'll probably skip it or wait a while longer to play it. GoW is a game a Nigerian gamer must play for the love of Kratos smiley

I don't think there is a patch
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by MichaelBlake40: 12:17am On May 11, 2018
Dokidoki:

the axe ays like Thor's hammer.... trust me it's very cool to use and recall and never gets old.
you get to use the blades of chaos from halfway thru d story and it's still epic
Well that's better.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 2:25am On May 11, 2018
9gb day one patch as I heard ....

That's 5k for 10gb on mtn ...

If you are gonna do 22k to buy it ...well you know what it is .
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:23am On May 11, 2018
tobianthony:

grin grin grin

I'm so not getting this day one edition
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by TheBulusNotes(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Thank God I have all 8th gen consoles (minus switch) and gaming PC

The truth about God of War 4 is simple. God of war has changed from hack and slash to more rpg

Personally I like the story, previous god of war story was just BS (I MEAN HE COULD HAVE WENT BACK IN TIME IN GOW 2 AND STOP HIS FAMILY SLAUGHTER) and also destroying the world in God of war 3 just wasn't funny. But gow 4 the story is fantastic

The only I miss in gow 4 is gameplay. You only have fist + shield, axe and blade of chaos and also the camera like gears of war. DAMN

I miss gow 3 gameplay.

But hey GOW 4 is a great exclusive for ps4 and I enjoyed the story
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Dokidoki: 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
tobianthony:

u can play through the story without downloading the patch.(patch only addresses little issues like subtitle text size and currency earn rate.. nothing game breaking)
patch is around 7g.... though a new one was released few days ago...nt sure about the size.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:

Good one...
Please nobody should think about hacking the Ps4!
Just like we outgrew free browsing tricks, we can also with jailbreaking.
At some level we should take responsibilities and pay for services rendered.
The budget to make this games are so high, let the developers reap the fruit of their labour.

We outgrew free browsing cos its been made affordable, 8 years ago, at 15k a month i couldn't download 100 mb in 3 hrs, now with 500 naira, i can do it in 5 minutes, new p3 and p4 game going for $60 no make sense. These people make more than 50 times the production costs, check gta and fifa.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2018
A consultant can't know a manufacturer's pain ....

There's no point arguing bruh . Do you . When it's your turn tho ...don't complain.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2018
tobianthony:
A consultant can't know a manufacturer's pain ....

There's no point arguing bruh . Do you . When it's your turn tho ...don't complain.

You mean a consumer, dont defend their greed, they milked call of duty, battlefield, and many other games players dry
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 13, 2018
crafteck:

You mean a consumer, dont defend their greed, they milked call of duty, battlefield, and many other games players dry

Then don't buy it Sir ....but don't pirate it without impunity either .

We all do it from music to clothes ...but ain't no need to do that to PS4 games or any other games .

Like I said when you have your own business manufacturing goods ...and have suffered to create a brand don't complain when it happens to you .

Case closed .

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Oluwaroyeshina: 1:40am On May 14, 2018
crafteck:

We outgrew free browsing cos its been made affordable, 8 years ago, at 15k a month i couldn't download 100 mb in 3 hrs, now with 500 naira, i can do it in 5 minutes, new p3 and p4 game going for $60 no make sense. These people make more than 50 times the production costs, check gta and fifa.
Yea I agree
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Cbaby: 3:22am On May 15, 2018
You guys don spoil the game for me!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2018
Cbaby:
You guys don spoil the game for me!

Lol, come and play in my games lounge if you are on lagos mainland
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by nurexfutmx(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2018
Abeg, i’m stucked in God of War 4. I am to Deactivate Vault’s defence (there is this spinning double blades i’m to pass through but finding it really difficult to) i checked on youtube but it’s quite different from my gameplay. The double blades opens and close on youtube while it’s closed in mine without opening at all, i don’t even know how to explain it. Dunno if anyone has encountered this while playing it, i suspect game error
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2018
nurexfutmx:
Abeg, i’m stucked in God of War 4. I am to Deactivate Vault’s defence (there is this spinning double blades i’m to pass through but finding it really difficult to) i checked on youtube but it’s quite different from my gameplay. The double blades opens and close on youtube while it’s closed in mine without opening at all, i don’t even know how to explain it. Dunno if anyone has encountered this while playing it, i suspect game error

Pic would help, the traps are all about timing and physics, not as crazy as prince of persia was
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by oylam(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2018
nurexfutmx:

Mine did that way also, which I think was a bug. Just reload from the last checkpoint and that should fix it up.
Re: Your Thoughts On The New God Of War PS4 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
Dokidoki:

u can play through the story without downloading the patch.(patch only addresses little issues like subtitle text size and currency earn rate.. nothing game breaking)
patch is around 7g.... though a new one was released few days ago...nt sure about the size.

Threy released like 5 patches over the last 2 weekend all small sizes yesterday one came out about 160mb

In total all the dtheszo farxhould be bout 6gb and change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Android Game Lovers / Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Playstation 3 Vs Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.