Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? (9565 Views)

We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached / Diesel Supplier Needed By A Marketer / Hire A Professional Social Media Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello Fellow Nairalanders!!!

This is specially for business owners who wish to push their products or services using Social Media, as the effect of social media in the business world today can not be over emphasized.

If you need a social media marketer for your business, not minding the size of your business or the nature of your products or services you render.

I can help you scale your business operations using FB Advert, Email Marketing, Bulk Sms, Content Marketing et al.

Kindly click on the whatsapp link on my Nairaland signature or place a call to 08182081004.

Leverage your business on social media and keep your business social always.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

This is specially for business owners who wish to push their product or services using social media as the effect of social media in the business world today can not be over emphasized.

If you need a social media marketer for your business, not minding the size of your business or the nature of your product or services you render.

Kindly click on the whatsapp link on my Nairaland signature or place a call to 08182081004.

Regards.

Boost your sales using Social media marketing
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Social Media Marketing ia the viral marketing strategy
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Get tour business social an engage.your product/service users with the mindset to win their sales credibility..
The secret is social media marketing
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Let's help you mnag your brand using social media while you focus on other company's activities.

Happy New Week.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2018
Boost your product sale with 65% ROI as profit added to initial profit..

If your product isn't trending on social media then you haven't started.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by grabben: 12:30pm On May 04, 2018
Folks, forget about social media marketing and embrace targeted e-mail marketing which is capable of sending your adverts/proposals to 20,000 rich people that need your products and services within few minutes. Click on the second link on my signature for details.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by MisterFelix1(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2018
Why the debate when we all know social media and email marketing are both important to the publicity and growth of a business in this era?

Anyway, learn how to setup a profitable subscription-based website here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you can let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

This is specially for business owners who wish to push their product or services using social media as the effect of social media in the business world today can not be over emphasized.

If you need a social media marketer for your business, not minding the size of your business or the nature of your product or services you render.

Regards.

Get your brand personalised and promote your product in a controversial way.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:49am On May 07, 2018
Boost you brand using the viral exceptional social media marketing strategy
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2018
Engage the minds of your customers using social media marketing
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2018
Social Media can help you build a positive business brand..
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2018
Social media can help you expand your business operations via online sales.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2018
Engage your online customers with your brand tale.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by fastlane84: 1:45pm On May 19, 2018
grabben:
Folks, forget about social media marketing and embrace targeted e-mail marketing which is capable of sending your adverts/proposals to 20,000 rich people that need your products and services within few minutes. Click on the second link on my signature for details.

from experience twitter and what's app best place for free traffic.... Fb adz (best paid)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2018
imagine channeling your brand to the over 1.8 active social media users.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2018
Social media is taking over the internet..

Therefore, think about selling online.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
I can help you manage your business social media pages.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by mercyway: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
grabben:
I hardly check my mailbox once a week while I use other social media everyday.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Sell your product online.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:50am On Jun 12, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Let your business become part of Social Media Marketing narrative.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Social Media remains one of the best tool for marketing any brand
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Higher percentage of products and services customers live online, why not embrace the social media strategy to attract them.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2018
with a well structured social media business platform, your business pages could be your jumia..
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

This is specially for business owners who wish to push their products or services using Social Media, as the effect of social media in the business world today can not be over emphasized.

If you need a social media marketer for your business, not minding the size of your business or the nature of your products or services you render.

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2018
OluwaWizzy:

I can help you scale your business operations using FB Advert, Email Marketing, Bulk Sms, Content Marketing et al.

Regards.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2019
OluwaWizzy:

Regards.

Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings / NEW Super Affiliate Prog - Earn $1 To $50+ Daily For FREE +payment Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.