Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (50407 Views)

Nini & Saga Loved Up At Bbnaija Finale: Pictures & Video / BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
chaii...what nonesense....
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
-
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
toodark:

sooo,una still want us men to respect una although una are not thinking well....?

Bros do you know me

Have you ever met me

Have I asked you or your family members for a dime

I believe all of the above is negative and I have nothing to prove to you so you can think whatever you want
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
i dont see how that show benefits anybody....

what is their to learn....??....yansh without marrying...?
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
-
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
@ #Lazy-Nigerian-Youths tongue
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:

Bros do you know me

Have you ever met me

Have I asked you or your family members for a dime

I believe all of the above is negative and I have nothing to prove to you so you can think whatever you want

i dont have to know you....

i already know what you have in your head...atleast nollywood tried to teach people morals,...

but that show is only teaching immorality....

soo,if i marry you and we quarrel and you get angry,you will immediatly go sleep with another man just to pain me...??

which man wants such a woman....

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Flintstone06(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:
All these people screaming lazy Nigerian youths sef, all work and no play makes Jane a nerd... I personally just watched this show only on the first day and today that's the final, I've bought fuel to power my generator to watch it, I'm in my house tongue

Am coming to beat you grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by haibe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
Now i may say buhari is right.. lol
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by JandyJ(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:

grin grin grin

Is it your sex? Bad belle oshi grin grin

No Wahala. Paid you 500 naira last time. 500 naira per night olosho. See her hair sef, Mad woman
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by ahukannakate(f): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Imagine
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
1) I really don't fancy BBNaija and I consider it personally to be a waste of my time.

2) So in the name of being "hardworking Nigerian youth", somebody cannot relax or watch TV again? It's work, work, work 24/7? Abeg, abeg, y'all should take several seats.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Charles478: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
And I was angry at buhari for calling Nigerian youth lazy. This girls just fall my hand.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
1) I really don't fancy BBNaija and I consider it personally to be a waste of my time.

2) So in the name of being "hardworking Nigerian youth", somebody cannot relax or watch TV again? It's work, work, work 24/7? Abeg, abeg, y'all should take several seats.

are their no other way to catch fun nowadays....??

nollywood is their,comedians plenty,you could do sports too....

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Flintstone06:

Am coming to beat you grin

grin grin grin

I'm waiting
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:

grin grin grin

I'm waiting

you are such a fine babe...dont let this world mess up your mind....
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Kingsley10000: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Was Buhari right
If YES like
If NO share
buhari has been vindicated
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by CSTR1003: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:
All these people screaming lazy Nigerian youths sef, all work and no play makes Jane a nerd... I personally just watched this show only on the first day and today that's the final, I've bought fuel to power my generator to watch it, I'm in my house tongue
The problem most of the time with this theory is that, they have not even worked hard enough and they want to play.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
CSTR1003:

The problem most of the time with this theory is that, they have not even worked hard enough and they want to play.

I'm speaking for myself tongue
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:

I'm speaking for myself tongue

you talk so confident....defending nonesense....

are your parents rich....?
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by nelsonebby(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
toodark:

and why the hell should we defend una against what buhari said....??

their are other ways to catch fun,not like this....

that show will mess up una minds....
i don't care about what buhari said.
you have not been to america
don't say what you don't know
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by toodark: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
nelsonebby:

i don't care about what buhari said.
you have not been to america
don't say what you don't know

why the hell should i go to america....??

i can already watch their banality on tv....

why the hell would i want to experience their nonesense live....?
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Max2014(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
The only thing that get me pissed off mosts time is this F**king BBN. Let's us be more realistic here some youth in Nigeria are indeed Lazy like he said...

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lazy,educated illiterate youths.

Buhari was right joor.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Max2014(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
After reading your nonsense I decided to checked on your profile. Hey my dear here's some pieces of what I have. You're just an empty vessel with nothing to offer. Hey you still have a long way to go on earth
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by guiddoti: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Was Buhari right

If YES like

If NO share
Sound n good politician who can control the minds of people is required for this country.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Pat081: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:
ur own cup of tea
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by guiddoti: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

You are twisting a whole lot man. You can just imagine everyone plans to uproot bad eggs in this country like these, how would it have been?
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Tunks2017(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Gross Foolishness !!!!!
its not as if they will get 1kobo from the N45M !!!!

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Bamidele7603: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Foolishness
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by rapcy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Olalan:
Misplaced priorities i must say, if people channel the energy they put in following this BBN show just maybe Nigeria will be a better place.
BTW ask most of the girls what happened at the Senate in the past week despite the high publicity they will go blank and yet we want a better society
They have a right to watch or follow what they want. It's not a misplaced priority, because they decide to watch BBN doesn't make them less intrested in politics. Instead they help in blooming the entertainment industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.