Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall (50414 Views)

Nini & Saga Loved Up At Bbnaija Finale: Pictures & Video / BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija Finale: Mercy Goes Braless In Transparent Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Oluwadrey28(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
MIRACLE WON. I watched it last month o.
Time Travel.

Maybe you actually saw it ! He won!!!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by michealadah(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
I've been seeing comments, and I'm here wondering
Is it wrong to watch TV?
And how's watching BBN related to laziness
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
chiiraq802:
Jst imagine!!!!.... Nigeria is finished....
#lazy9jayouth..... grin
hahahah, don't mind them.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by AfricanMagic(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Was Buhari right

If YES like

If NO share
so as they decide to cool off the tension of the past the week by watching bbn on a sunday evening now they are lazy abi?
you no get sense at all.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by mechanics(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
hmmmm, they really have time to waste but they can't have time to spare for their studies.
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by seunadeolu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
grin winch spotted grin

greatnaija01:
Time Travel.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by kingelemide18(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
michealadah:
I've been seeing comments, and I'm here wondering
Is it wrong to watch TV?
And how's watching BBN related to laziness
Thank you oo. too many hypocrites are in this country. they are just been themselves it is a normal thing. because someone went to moremi hall for bbnaija finally the person s lazy.. too much hypocricy..

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by rafindo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Moremi the renowned olosho capital of the world
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Thewesterner(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Trust Nigerians...
They must criticize...
Misplaced priorities...
Bla...bla...bla
But if it's them...
You will hear... "all work no play makes bisola a dull girl"
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
Time Travel.
huh, have watched it 3 years ago. They are just showing it now. Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
skarlett:
All these people screaming lazy Nigerian youths sef, all work and no play makes Jane a nerd... I personally just watched this show only on the first day and today that's the final, I've bought fuel to power my generator to watch it, I'm in my house tongue
that's it, you are lazy, can't you get your old books or dictionary and be reading it.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by fxjunkie(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
greatnaija01:
Time Travel.
Are you a fortune teller?
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
chiiraq802:
Jst imagine!!!!....
Nigeria is finished....

#lazy9jayouth..... grin
Did I hear you say Lazy? You must be funny. They're on campus for goodness' sake and today's sunday. No regular students receive lectures on a sunday. All work and no play makes jack a dull boi they say. If this had happened during the week, then you could had a point.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by steveDpro: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
cool shocked
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 1:06am On Apr 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
Time Travel.

what a time traveler cheesy cheesy
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Olalan:
Misplaced priorities i must say, if people channel the energy they put in following this BBN show just maybe Nigeria will be a better place.
BTW ask most of the girls what happened at the Senate in the past week despite the high publicity they will go blank and yet we want a better society

What is wrong with a little bit of fun? It's not like they put this screen there everyday, it's grand finale of bb naija, the biggest reality show in Africa. I guess if it was champions league final or world cup final u won't say this. When I was in school they provide us with big screens to watch football. So because the university is an institute to learn mean people can't have some fun or relax their brain. So people that go to school have to read their books 24 hours a day lol. In the US universities and colleges provide big screens to watch Superbowl. Is that so misplaced priority?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2018
greenhulk:

What is wrong with a little bit of fun? It's not like they put this screen there everyday, it's grand finale of bb naija, the biggest reality show in Africa. I guess if it was champions league final or world cup final u won't say this. When I was in school they provide us with big screens to watch football. So because the university is an institute to learn mean people can't have some fun or relax their brain. So people that go to school have to read their books 24 hours a day lol. In the US universities and colleges provide big screens to watch Superbowl. Is that so misplaced priority?
no mind them that's yy we lack talents for sports or many tins here except u come from a good home or hustle for street...schools dis days are in two story building with no side atractions like sports..learnin vocation yet u wonder yy America ll dominate basketball and every Olympics til tomoro...if Na Chelsea Barça comment go reach 40 page no issues...yeye de smell
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by baba4thegehs: 6:58am On Apr 23, 2018
I can see my ex there! Stupid lazy girl!
Re: UNILAG Female Students Set For BBNaija Finale Tonight At Moremi Hall by jbblues24(m): 8:31am On May 31, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.