Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth (864 Views)

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by IamAirforce1: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Becoming a dad is one thing I look forward to and I've been giving my best to make my girlfriend feel so comfortable with her pregnancy ..

So today I asked her not to go to work tomorow till she puts to bed.
I didn't take this decision without making a concrete plan for us.
I've doubled my hustle so she should rest.

I love my girl and anything to make her comfortable is all I want

Thank you Lord for grace .

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail.

1 Like

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Holyfield1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
You're a real man

I hope you stop her from doing the laundry as well

Cook for her, buy her nice gifts, take her for a walk once in a while okay

I wish her safe delivery

AirforceJunior is on the way.

I wish you the best bro

At least you're different from all these small smal nairaland boys that can't even take care of themselves talk of owing up to their responsibilities.

4 Likes

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Becoming a dad is one thing I look forward to and I've been giving my best to make my girlfriend feel so comfortable with her pregnancy ..

So today I asked her not to go to work tomorow till she puts to bed.
I didn't take this decision without making a concrete plan for us.
I've doubled my hustle so she should rest.

I love my girl and anything to make her comfortable is all I want

Thank you Lord for grace .

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail.

That’s so sweet
Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Virginkpekus(f): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ty
Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
shocked
Marry her if you are sure that you are the father of the unborn child and that you truly love her.
#be a real Man you SOB

1 Like

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by iamJ(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
this guy still they live this kind life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Marshalxv(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mr man, does it mean your life revolves around this forum?

1 Like

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Ayobami7(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
This kain Wahala i never see ooo
Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Ayobami7(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
Here to Read Comment and Savage
Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by iPrevail(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
This niggur thinks nairaland is his personal blog undecided

2 Likes

Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by Fmartin(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
So you mean you don finally finally fertilized that your red pant bae? cheesy

atleast when the child finally finally come to this world, i will personally show him/her the pictures of his/her red pant mum scrubbing lice off his/her dad's scrotum. ... grin kikiki
Re: I've Just Stopped My Girl From Working Till After Childbirth by DrPurple(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
You Are A Real Man IamAirforce1.
You Are The Type Of Men We Are Looking For In This Generation, Not Lazy Irresponsible Honeywell Diggers...

#Purple

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me / Daughter Of Fela Kuti Shares Her Boob Photo / 7 Productive Things To Do After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.