Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (43848 Views)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / "Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2018
macuwon:

Oga say what u know. Thats a culture the whole of igbo land. I just performed it last week sef as part of my fathers funeral rites. What the hell is oboni

Did you slaughter dog? Btw Igbo and Ikwerre are very distant cousins.
Re: Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Skinnienigga:

Arcade abi?

Correct guy. Hope you played some games in their arcade culture oh grin

grin bros na typo error grin
Re: Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fabianiweka: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2018
deomelllo:
Used to think Rivers state is a major and cosmo place, but it's safe to conclude that it's just another backward, barbaric, archaic and stone age village.
people like you leack the anus of western world here are people desplaying their cultural heritage. This is the reason pmb call you lazy youth
Re: Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by olanrewaju91(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Fountain print production

specialize on

Professional design
Business card
Business dairy
Handbill
Calendar
Publishing
Banner
I.d card
Annual report
Invitation card
Posters
Brochure
Pamphlets & bulletin......e.t.c

Call Larry on 08108895977
Whatsapp 08125797605

The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day / Newly Wedded Couple Ride In Tractor (Photo) / COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8