Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! (31022 Views)

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / Miracle Ikechukwu And Ifu Ennada's 10 Sex Positions On BBNaija Dare Game / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by youngreezy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
my boy won!! ireony how market?u neva rest?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by StylesX: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by toluxa1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by youngreezy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
my boy won!! ireneony how market?u neva rest? c nina jumping lyk a goat on heat..
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
I'm not happy that miracle won. I'm only happy that cee c lost and went home with not even 5 naira. She couldn't even win a single challenge.
You never can tell you would be suprised of where she would go after this.Reminds me of Bisola and Efe and guess who is well known among the two.

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by kalishay: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66941985] shocked

I'm happy he is Igbo.
4 out of the 5 Finalists were also Igbo.
Happy all that money was harvested by one of us.
Since we can't win the Nigerian Presidency let's atleast win Big Brother.

Igbo Amaka.

I just couldnt help imagining the joy we will feel in 2019 if 170million Nigerians would vote the dullard to Daura.

BBNaija is over.
Now everyone must go get their PVCs before the World Cup comes with it's own distraction.

Buhari is the next agenda.
If we could unite for BBNaija, let's unite to send him back to the Daura ranch.[/quote

Must everything be attachd to ethnicity n religion.we need to change our orientation. Am happy for Miracle n I love him

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by gracewealth007(f): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by leonard002(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
this is interesting
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by SirIconR(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Finally I laughed Last...... ... Dis A Miracle
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Kelblaq(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
So miracle won,

I'm gonna cryyyy all nyt cry cry cry
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Sir2rexninefour(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Can we now use same enthusiasm, momentum and high spirit to put a vibrant and intellectual savvy technocrat in Aso Rock come 2019

Get your PVC and vote wisely and rightly!!!!!
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by victorian(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God, Cee C didn't win!

Ope O!

If not her arrogance and proud attitude will become times 100!

Thank you Lord!
God surely knows who deserves it. cheesy

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by kalishay: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I'm happy he is Igbo.
4 out of the 5 Finalists were also Igbo.
Happy all that money was harvested by one of us.
Since we can't win the Nigerian Presidency let's atleast win Big Brother.

Igbo Amaka.

I just couldnt help imagining the joy we will feel in 2019 if 170million Nigerians would vote out the dullard to Daura.

BBNaija is over.
Now everyone must go get their PVCs before the World Cup comes with it's own distraction.

Buhari is the next agenda.
If we could unite for BBNaija, let's unite to send him back to the Daura ranch.

Must everything be attachd to ethnicity n religion.we need to change our orientation. Am happy for Miracle n I love him
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Elena001(f): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulation..... ��
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by CSTR1003: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
E be like say girls really hate ceecee o.

na their type dey fight over slippers for female hostel.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yeaaaa... Miracle all the way
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
osazsky:
thank God c cee my guy came out second, head na haed, all women shld respect men hence forth
Men should also learn to respect women your joystick cannot automatically give you respect.You would be suprised where cee c goes after this.

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by samzzycash(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You never can tell you would be suprised of where she would go after this.Reminds me of Bison and Efe and guess who is well known among the two.
you really comparing multi talented bisola with someone who never displayed any talent but negativity she is not intelligent either. And didn't sell herself as a good ambassador to the viewers it's a pity you can't compare the two she is the biggest loser

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ebuka said 170 million votes were recorded and even 30 million last week hope the people who voted with zeal for a person that would not give them 1 kobo get their PVC and send that man out next year Nigeria is our concern.

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Seanpizzy10: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Watch Miracle and Ceec leave the Big Brother House With Ebuka
Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYoufRsMpvY
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Seanpizzy10: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Emerge Winner of Bbnaija 2018 And Wins 45Million Naira
Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BOhtzeonC4
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Seanpizzy10: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Watch Miracle Wonderful Moments In The Big Brother House - 100% Funny

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiHfDE6fYww
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by emmiem(f): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations to Miracle... Cee-C should go and advice herself... Tobi and Alex should continue being great friends... Nina should enjoy with miracle...

All the same I am so happy what an interesting show BBN channel CLOSED
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Seanpizzy10: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Watch Ceec Wonderful Moments In The Big Brother House - 100% Funny

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnsETnARPEk
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by saltoftheearth: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
samzzycash:
you really comparing multi talented bisola with someone who never displayed any talent but negativity she is not intelligent either. And didn't sell herself as a good ambassador to the viewers it's a pity you can't compare the two she is the biggest loser
It is just a comparison I didn't vote I decided to watch the finale.Your love or hatred for her has no value like I said you never can tell.

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Ayobami7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrat
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Mayflowa(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well I honestly wanted cee-c to win but I guess miracle deserved it.

Wow but 170 million voters x N30 =N5.1billon i.e about $14.2million nice money making venture.

You didn’t talk about DSTV subscription fees. That is another set of money
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by BOOMnaija(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
I av been studying this miracle guy right from day one. Guy came very prepared for the show and had his game plan well sorted out.

1. He calmly observed everyone in the house in the first 2 weeks and obviously figured out he was the most handsome but not the most intelligent, humorous or creative.

2. He therefore tried to play d romance card that will appeal well to d female viewers especially, knowing fully well that his handsomeness will be a huge corroborative factor.

3. Quietly observing all d ladies in the house, he figured out that the dumb nina will fit well into his game plan. He got d perfect combination he wanted... A beautiful girl who was unintelligent.

4. He played d romance card well with d dumb nina all through the show and this of cos swayed so many fans to his side.

5. And yes, at d end, his plan paid off and he becomes winner!

Very simple tactic for the next lazy Nigerian youth hoping to win this show next year.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bb9jaDerailCop:
Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell Useless People BbNaija Cop Detective is here Am putting useless People watching this show in my prison You will rot in Hell

DEVIL PUNISH THE PRICK OF THE MOD THAT WILL BAN ME
Stop being a nuisance. Thank you
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by ayopo10(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
nice

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Wins BBNaija 2018! by Unitedabby(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
bosah360:
The bbnaija 2018 grand finale has finally come to an end as goes home with a 25million cash price.. With an SUV worth 12 million naira plus other added prices.

It has been an awesome season as the bbnaija season 3 titled double wahala comes to an end..

Miracle is a pilot by profession and has been a very easy going guy in the house and earlier on when the show started he went viral for having an affair with Nina.

Congratulations to MIRACLE as the BBNaija Double Wahala Winner 2018.
when we tell them its a man's world,they we say no...shey una don gree na?!

Arthur Eze, Onunkwo, Uche Nwosu Attend Project SSN Event / BBNaija S6: "He Has Magic Hands", Nini Says As Saga Massages Her Neck / Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54