Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ceecee: I can't take responsibility for my actions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ceecee: I can't take responsibility for my actions (539 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceecee: I can't take responsibility for my actions by acevic: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Personal Opinion

I used to be really pissed at CEeCee's attitude and her several ways of handling issues at the recently concluded BBNaija 2018. For a long while I wondered why she was never evicted despite the numerous gaffe to her credit. Tonight I got my answers.

BBNAIJA made a very good business decision by keeping her in the house because her presence definitely brought more attention to the show and more votes if I may say.

However, Ebuka asked CEeCee a simple question about why it was so difficult for her to take responsibilities when she had issues with fellow housemates. And her response was a shocker to me and several people all over the world. She made it so clear that she can never blame or take responsibilities for any issues. In her response, she said you want me to blame myself?

Personally, I think she's not dumb,stupid or daft. I think she understands everything she does clearly but she's just clouded with pride and ignorance.

Please pray for her and to her family, kindly ensure she gets HELP.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shed Tears As She Buries Mom / See Why Linda Ikeji Revealed Instablog9ja's Identity / Do Nigerians Really Watch Game Of Thrones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.