Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! (7409 Views)

Nigeria Losing Business To Neighbouring Countries Because Of Bad Laws – Dogara / Why Is Nigeria Still Regarded As Haven To Neighbouring Countries?? / Presidency Orders Chevron To Provide Electricity To Delta Oil Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! by dayokanu(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2007
I heard that Nigeria has increased/started her supply of electricity to neighbouring countries just wondering if we are actually distributing light or darkness .
The electricity situation in Nigeria is so terrible right now probably the worst I have seen and we are still giving what we dont have enough of to neighbouring countries. Am I missing something here??
Re: Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! by mazaje(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2007
What sense is there in giving food to your neigbours when you family members are living in an unimagenable hunger

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! by dblock(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2007
It's a Powerpool, so they pay us for the electricity that we supply and we pay them for the electricty that they may supply to us, If Congo DRC comes into the picture, then you can expect to enjoy fantastic electricity. The Dam under construction in the DRC can produce 30,000 megawatts of electricty shocked shocked

But no we aren't handing them out electricity on a silver paltter, we get the better end of the deal because the money we receive is more than what we are actually giving cheesy
Re: Nigeria Supplies Electricity To Neighbouring Countries! by Angelheart: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2007
Hmmm for real?? This is what I call strange!!! Maybe if they replace NEPA with another electricity supplying body, that can be success.

(1) (Reply)

The Coup Of The Five Majors / Kano State Governor Orders Release Of Detained Boko Haram Members / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.