Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,886 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Have Low Sugar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Low Sugar (950 Views)

7 Best Low Sugar Fruits You Can Eat / What Are The Symptoms Of Low Sugar Level? / Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Low Sugar by kenzysmith: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
please am scared am reducing drastically in weight done all the tests discovered I have low blood sugar what should I do please
Re: I Have Low Sugar by menix(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Drink more of Coke nd fanta..
Re: I Have Low Sugar by knowhowk: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
kenzysmith:
please am scared am reducing drastically in weight done all the tests discovered I have low blood sugar what should I do please
. This might be helpful click and read https://www.everydayhealth.com/hs/type-2-diabetes-management/low-blood-sugar-action-plan/
Re: I Have Low Sugar by babyt66: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Eat more fruits like apples, banana,raisins

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sugar by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2018
kenzysmith:

You are diabetic and you need to take this condition seriously. Are you a Type 1 or Type 2 ?

What advice did you receive from the hospital after the test results? Did you have a HbA1c test done ?
Re: I Have Low Sugar by kenzysmith: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You are diabetic and you need to take this condition seriously. Are you a Type 1 or Type 2 ?

What advice did you receive from the hospital after the test results? Did you have a HbA1c test done ?
no sir my mum did the test for me with her private meter please what should I do next sir what are the measures I got to take
Re: I Have Low Sugar by kenzysmith: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

no sir mum did the test with her private meter what her the steps to take am worried , what are the drugs and food I should be taking
Re: I Have Low Sugar by kenzysmith: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
babyt66:
Eat more fruits like apples, banana,raisins
thanks
Re: I Have Low Sugar by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
kenzysmith:
no sir mum did the test with her private meter what her the steps to take am worried , what are the drugs and food I should be taking

My friend, go and conduct a medical test in the hospital....
Re: I Have Low Sugar by Tonybod: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Lol, you did just one test and concluded you have low blood sugar not even minding if it was before or after food, just get to hospital to get yourself properly diagnosed.

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Sugar by judeslide: 12:41pm On May 18, 2018
Alpha Meta can cure the following health conditions such as:

Alzheimer’s Disease
Myasthenia Gravis,
Multiple Sclerosis,
Parkinson’s disease,
Diabetes Mellitus,
Food allergies,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
meningitis,
stroke,
Attention Deficit,
Hyperactivity Disorder,
High Cholesterol,
asthma,
Respiratory conditions,
Arthritis.
Meta Alpha can also help in reducing the adverse effects of free radicals and thereby improves mental performance, reduces chronic fatigue syndrome and insomnia.

AlphaMeta for different ages:
For children and infants:
– Assisting the growth of muscle and bone
– Increasing the growth of brain cells
– Strengthens the cells of lung
– Reduces digestive problems
For adults:
– Nourish and soften skin
– Increase stamina
– Balancing hormones
– Ageless
– Accelerating the achievement of ideal body weight

For the elderly:
– Improve memory
– Increase the power
– Strengthens the immunity system
– Strengthen muscles and lightens pigmentation

For the sick:
– Increase the power
– Accelerate healing
– Strengthen the immune system
– Getting rid of that damaged cells and dead cells and encourage rejuvenation

AlphaMeta is the Energy Booster for body cells, which are made from brown rice containing Alpha PSP to the needs of the body cells, to repair the body’s cells are damaged
Alpha Meta formulated after much research and is the perfect collection of natural nutrients consisting of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and high in carbohydrates and sources of phytonutrients taken from organic plants, especially rice seed choice. Therefore, Alpha Meta easily absorbed and utilized by the body-cells.

Research reports
* Able to Regulate Sugar Levels In The Body.
Normal blood sugar levels in 90.2% of 767 patients with diabetes.

In 2002 a study on 767 patients with diabetes, α-PSP was found to help regulate blood sugar levels in 90.2% of participants in just 90 days. Other improvements include an increase in the observed energy levels, fatigue, lack of numbness, bowel movements better, and less palpitations.

* Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
According to research conducted at Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, the use of Alpha PSP as part of the overall diet is proven to be very successful in increasing good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol.

Contact us for the product or whatsapp on +2348033924473. You can also visit our Facebook Page at /AlphaMetaNigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Strike Vs FG Of Nigeria: Situation Report. / JOHESU: Nigerian Government Gives Update On Strike / The First Chiropody/ Podiatry Clinic Launched In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.