Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Guidance And Understanding Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Guidance And Understanding Needed (310 Views)

About Some Guidance And Suggestions For Investing Palm Oil Processing Plant In G / I Am Interested In Opening A Piggery Farm,i Need Guidance On How To Go About It / I Need Guidance In Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guidance And Understanding Needed by sharpwriter(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hi Agriclanders!!! cool cool

Assuming someone wants to begin sourcing for agricultural products and exporting them, please how do one go about the exportation especially

after the items are already on ground? What I am talking about here is the shipping of items to place of departure.

1. I believe the seaport will be used, AM I RIGHT?

2. When the goods arrive at the port, where will the items be kept for safety? (very important)

3. I believe the buyer will meet the seller for goods checking before shipping off, is that true?

4. Is there any special document or fee to be paid at ports or to any Government agency before they allow exportation? (fee estimate)

5. How many days does it take before items can leave the country for another country?

Please, your experiences and guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Recommend Any Good Book On Farming And Foods / Fertilizer Bonanza Bonanza / Imported Eggs Incubators Of Various Sizes And Capacities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.