Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) (67107 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by GistMore: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
GistMore.com

It was a night of excitement when miracle was crown winner of big brother naija 2018 reality tv show tagged "double wahala"

na real wahala

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/moment-tobi-alex-hug-miracle-announcing-winner-photo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by GistMore: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by dafeyankee: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hdhdhdhdbdbbd bdbdndndndnndnndndndndndnd

Bfbfbbfbbfbfbdbdbbdndndn

Jdjdjjdjdjdjjdjdjd

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by profmsboi(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
E don do na... The show sha don finish

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by knowhowk: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
Land grabbers
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
shocked

What should I now do?
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Annymichaelz(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats man... right on the Spotlight!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Uyiii: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
so we should use the moment to fry garri abii

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by cutedela: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yea....it is a victory well deserved. Congratulations miracle

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by SUPOL(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tobi love Miracle more than Nina. There love is like David n Jonathan in d bible

45 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Beety26(f): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pure friendship

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Oyebee91(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok...did they celebrate with miracle because they don't want cee cee to win or they did it because of miracle. ....to me cee cee might be bitter but she ain't no one's hater!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Knippink: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lovely
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Stop this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by pretty16(f): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Awww! He truly deserved it. He's name speaks for him. Would love to see his relationship with Nina grow.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by feekman(m): 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Teelily: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
lonelydora:
Tobi messed up while leaving the house. How can he wish only Miracle goodluck?

He should have wished both CeeC and Miracle.

I also thought Tobi messed up for not wishing Cee C "goodluck" until i watched the video again. I noticed Cee C was insulting him before he got evicted. Miracle was even calming her down. That is why when he was evicted he just jejely hugged Miracle and while walking out wished only him good luck. grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Meanwhile...

I am a big Cee C fan

But deep down in my heart i thank God she did not win. If she had won, it will send out a wrong message to lots of people out there especially Nigerian ladies that being rude and condescending will take you far in life.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by FisifunKododada: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by lonelydora: 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Tobi messed up while leaving the house. How can he wish only Miracle goodluck?

He should have wished both CeeC and Miracle.

16 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by mayskit4luv(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by richeeyo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Some couple of womanizers and gossipers sat in a house for 3 months with free food and electricity doing nothing,
Won 25 million just like that. Then first class graduate are been given 10 thousand naira, the real hustlers de suffer morning to night 24/7
And youths are there shouting team miracle.does this show shows that their is glory in laziness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Lucas10(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank God say de gal no win the money bcus she go shakara for dem. Praise the LORD. Hallelujah

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by Henon: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lazy youths!
Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by lonelydora: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile...

I am a big Cee C fan

But deep down in my heart i thank God she did not win. If she had won, it will send out a wrong message to lots of people out there especially Nigerian ladies that being rude and condescending will take you far in life.

We reason alike. I told my friends this.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
at last.... the Illuminati show is over... now we are going back to 2019 double wahala election in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) by ringi82(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ceecee, how market..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates / Big Brother Africa: Shower Hour? / Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.