Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons (44621 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban On Foreign Movies To Help Nollywood Grow / Burna Boy Calls Out Coachella. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by billyG(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let charlie yank off d ring on his nuts 1st b4 he clean d shiit on BBN.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wait a minute... is it not the same charly boy that is fun of posting nude picture hmmm I am confused... well lets just say maybe he has become born again and that doesn't mean we shouldn't agree with what message is trying to pass.
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by zabuur: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
HsLBroker:
#ISTANDWITHCHARLEYBOYONTHIS

Where is our moral values been an Africans

Mark my wise saying bbn will eventually force lesbianism and gayism on our generations, in a very short time

Thank you very much. The time, data, fuel inside generator, money spent on this BBn thing by youths really justified that we are lazy
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by san316(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:
I bet to disagree with y'all

Take a look at who's condemning, x-ray his antecedent and ways. An immoral entity condemning immorality! tongue

Fúçk y'all already before you spew venomous spit on yourself.

The fact that the guy is a nutcase does not mean he cannot make sense at one point in time. By the way, a clock without batteries is always correct twice in 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by hadjipapiey(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
san316:

The fact that the guy is a nutcase does not mean he cannot make sense at one point in time. By the way, a clock without batteries is always correct twice in 24 hours.

Yes yes.. That's correct, but my point is clear like crystal.. sad

He is a Numskull.. Check out what does showcased on this thread shocked

Ohun tiko daa, koloruko meji.. . Kodaa noni. Period undecided

Gerrit wink
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by engrjacuzzi: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
no wonder dokubo-asari told him he was a mumu. Charlie boy, your much Don do....
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by gr8tone: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
If Area Father can reason like this, then it should really be banned
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Chochovini: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
H
. For Hips
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by fredylee: 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
djon78:

I am in total support of that. The show is very vile. There is nothing to be learned from it except teaching young people to commit immorality. And we have majority of our population young people.

Government must outrightly ban that show. Nigeria must be saved from moral decadence. Go to social media and you will be alarmed at how the youths and young people today toil with sex, not knowing that it is complete destruction they are bringing to themselves.

Because a sexually immoral person rarely builds a peaceful, interesting marriage. Once the immoral lifestyle has been fully imbibed, it will bring untold sorrows to the individual, and in the end of his life eternal damnation. May Good help us.

Nigeria, be alert to this! South Africa appears to be on a mission of DESTRUCTION in Nigeria. They have repeatedly introduced contents into our youths that are highly immoral. What value does BBN add here?! Nothing, except immorality represented by sexual promiscuity splashed across our TV screens, and more thrown at us, including murder, suicide, and other forms of extreme violence via Telemundo. Our religious leaders should rise up and speak about this, representations should be made to government, especially by our various NGOs. Any wonder why rape, pedophilia and incest are on the rise in our country?

Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
zabuur:

Thank you very much. The time, data, fuel inside generator, money spent on this BBn thing by youths really justified that we are lazy
u are welcome
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
HsLBroker:
#ISTANDWITHCHARLEYBOYONTHIS

Where is our moral values been an Africans

Mark my wise saying bbn will eventually force lesbianism and gayism on our generations, in a very short time

Does BBNaija show sexual homo sexual acts?
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by liver123(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
I agree with you
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
zabuur:

wait and watch for that in a very short time
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Does BBNaija show sexual homo sexual acts?
wait and watch for that very soon
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by Jtinaonyi(f): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2018
This fool whoz daughter boldly came out as a lesbian get mouth to talk trash about morals....oga take a sit jor
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by solacegist: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2018
BBNaija! CeeC Attacked At Lagos Airport? (Video)
http://delenewsonline.com/bbnaija-ceec-attacked-at-lagos-airport-video/
Re: Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons by ebby9z(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

So are millions of people who don't find 22 men running round a piece of ball entertaining.
I'm not exactly a fan of that either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy / I Don't Make Noise Like Obi Cubana, Jim Iyke, I Make Real Money - Uche Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.