Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos (24967 Views)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Udueze Traditional Wedding Photos / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue Pre-wedding Photos. Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity the scum of a lady who chose to settle with this immature, mannerless pity of a human.

If he could disrespect a legend like Chinwetalu Agu, then he is unmarriageable.

I sometimes tend to disparage your comments but I agree with you on this one. The guy is very rude, arrogant and always full of himself even before he came to limelight. Knew him right from our days in UNIZIK.

What was the encounter between him and Chinwetalu Agu?
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by HoodBillionaire: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
if to say na big man
them for no crop pics
poor man.
poot traditional.
abegi
clear road
senior chair dey ground

Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by steveDpro: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by Shedrack777: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pavore9:

You remember how you were furiously insulted and that led you to embarrassingly remove your picture and now you still have the guts to spew trash. Who could probably be attracted to such a face? shocked
oh! you saved that picture in your gallery? you really get time for laziness. lazy and jobless youth like you.
come let me employ you in my pure water factory
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by Pavore9: 2:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
oh! you saved that picture in your gallery? you really get time for laziness. lazy and jobless youth like you.
come let me employ you in my pure water factory

Do one really need to save such junk in one's phone? That one na serious Virus! cheesy cheesy That junk of a picture which is your mockery was pasted by many Nairalanders in another thread thus is so easy to go pick it up there! grin

By the way which wedding did you attend that you were inspired to snap picture with the remnant of the bottle? That background look more like a cemetery! grin

You look too hungry to afford my services but you can post the pictures of your ghost pure water factory let me if I can help you with free consultancy service despite the fact that it is ambiente paying me!
Re: Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos by Shedrack777: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Pavore9:

Do one really need to save such junk in one's phone? That one na serious Virus! cheesy cheesy That junk of a picture which is your mockery was pasted by many Nairalanders in another thread thus is so easy to go pick it up there! grin

By the way which wedding did you attend that you were inspired to snap picture with the remnant of the bottle? That background look more like a cemetery! grin

You look too hungry to afford my services but you can post the pictures of your ghost pure water factory let me if I can help you with free consultancy service despite the fact that it is ambiente paying me!

still trash talking? ok, when you're for the job, just let me know, and i'll give you work there. but don't be late ok? bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gives Mohbad’s Dad 2m Naira: Report Shows / 6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria / Traditional Wedding Cake Of Gabriel Afolayan And Adebanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.