Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa (23511 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by lx3as(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
The killing of the Nigerian came less than 10 days after another Nigerian ThankGod Okoro, 30, from Ogbaku in the Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State was murdered. Records show that no fewer than 117 Nigerians have been killed in South Africa since February, 2016.

[/quote]

And South African companies like MTN, DSTV, ShopRite, etc made nothing less than 117 billions from Nigerians in February alone!
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by ehispapa(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
I beg to differ.No slave can enjoy 24hrs uninterrupted electricity,drive on the smoothest paved roads,be able to school in the best universities in Africa.When Buhari said you guys are lazy he forgot to mention that you also have slow fu*cking brains.Do you know what a second class citizen is?

You are just an Idiot. the average black south africa is just lazy, a drunk and dull. you talk about university like an average black south african run anyone. most of you can not even complete a full degree course and always drop out. please dont put intelligence side by side with an average black south african. you can not even run a simple family unit and i am sure you most likely dont know your father and the women look down on you lots. i can tell that Nigerians are killed because you can not stand simple competition. idiot!!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by whitebeard(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

shocked shocked

Bàbá wèrè go don send tweet bomb as e dey hot, come follow am with MOAB.
..we make heroes and then we tear them apart, it all for the greater good...-America
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by successtutor(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
South Africans are racist but just one person died. Don't forget close to twenty people died yesterday in Borno state during an attack. No where is safe. Just stay away from trouble simple.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
ehispapa:

You are just an Idiot. the average black south africa is just lazy, a drunk and dull. you talk about university like an average black south african run anyone. most of you can not even complete a full degree course and always drop out. please dont put intelligence side by side with an average black south african. you can not even run a simple family unit and i am sure you most likely dont know your father and the women look down on you lots. i can tell that Nigerians are killed because you can not stand simple competition. idiot!!
Talk to me about laziness when you can patch a simple thing like a pothole on the road and when you can keep electricity on for at least 5 minutes,until then your claims are like a morning fog.Oh yes we do drink our Castle Lite and Black Label and we proud of it,but what is SAB miller doing in your country if you not drunkards yourselves? intelligence should then be put side by side with an average Nigerian? please reassure me that you joking,the last time I checked an average Nigerian thinks human parts can yield them great wealth,now that's laziness and barbarism right there.

when you say women look down on us you mean the society rejects your bros in Hillbrow hang around with? just ask them how many times they have been passed around until they settled for you.When it comes to women you lots ain't got no game,you have to pay for a pùssy that's passed around while real men smash for free

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
coolh3ad:

Shut the f*ck up jor. U just dey yarn dust since morning you feel say you dey make sense. Talking trash....blah blah blah blah.....If you like quote me... I will ignore you. I don't have time for empty barrels......
I don't understand mandarin

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saviour22:
u are the pathetic one here,black South africans are the most useless people in the world all Africans knows this. I just wish some youth here in Nigeria just burn shorprite mtn and dstv office [/s]

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
bamdly:
OK maybe it time to put on my superhero suit and go and fight 4 Nigerian in southy since buhari can't do anything
Maybe you should start with the killings here. Charity begins at home
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saviour22:
u are the pathetic one here,black South africans are the most useless people in the world all Africans knows this. I just wish some youth here in Nigeria just burn shorprite mtn and dstv office
You can start. we are right behindyou
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by coolh3ad(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
I don't understand mandarin

You see. Who has a "slow fu*cking brain" now??
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
slow fool

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
Talk to me about laziness when you can patch a simple thing like a pothole on the road and when you can keep electricity on for at least 5 minutes,until then your claims are like a morning fog.Oh yes we do drink our Castle Lite and Black Label and we proud of it,but what is SAB miller doing in your country if you not drunkards yourselves? intelligence should then be put side by side with an average Nigerian? please reassure me that you joking,the last time I checked an average Nigerian thinks human parts can yield them great wealth,now that's laziness and barbarism right there.

when you say women look down on us you mean the society rejects your bros in Hillbrow hang around with? just ask them how many times they have been passed around until they settled for you.When it comes to women you lots ain't got no game,you have to pay for a pùssy that's passed around while real men smash for free

Yoh!

[url][https://twitter.com/TheRealCanny/status/980500900887322627?s=17url]

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yoh!

Just raw and uncut FACTS,baby

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jayceon:
Just raw and uncut FACTS,baby

E be like sey craze Dey ur head bah....
I've been watching closer the way South Africans come to this forum owned by a NIGERIAN, spew giberrish and get away with it.... well you really traveled very far ,,!
Are you fvcking comparing your country with NIGERIA?... No Matter weytin Una get NIGERIA still be Una PAPA,, the earlier u get that FACT into your thick skull the better....

You guys would at any slightest provocation remind us of how we don't have stable electricity, good roads, good leaders, how your universities are the best in Africa,how you have infrastructure built with the sweats of the whitees, blah blah blah...yet you never mentioned how very profoundly the white have suppressed and enslave you black South Africans till tomorrow....
...but inasmuch you guys have some of what's above stated ,an average black South Africans is no match for an average NIGERIAN in terms of intellect, influence, affluence, impact, courage, achieving giant strides across the continents, etc...

NIGERIANS leave their home to diaspora and make impact, we are still hearing of the giant strides NIGERIANS achieve when they leave the shores of Nigeria.. They make us proud in business, education, sports, music, entertainment etc ....I've not for once heard of the giant stride or astounding fest achieved by BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS outside thier home soil. they rather spread HIV/AIDS ....nonesense

Nah BUHARI Dey give Una mouth to yarn shit about us...

I'm sure you've heard of the ANTHONY JOSHUA, CHIMAMANDA, JIDENNA, WALE, TONY IWOBI, PHILIP EMEAGWALI(the man that made the fastest computer with an IQ of 190) you can imagine the stunning achievement, JOHN BOYEGA, CHIWETEL EJIOFOR, Dr. OSATO OSEMWENGIE( he has 7 master degrees, 4 PhD's, he's in the US military and makes thier drones), and not forgetting the man that has heard the title of the richest man in Africa for the past 10 years ALIKO DANGOTE,, just to mention but a few......

Tell me which black South Africans is making you proud outside the shores of your fvcking country........

All you know is come here and tell us how we don't have good roads and basic amenities,blah blah blah.... TELL US YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS...! You even know our country better than some of us.... imagine that.... !

with your best university,, Nigerians still have the brightest minds and would still beat you hands down intellectually. ...

I didn't even mention how we supported you guys teeth and bone to help get through APARTHEID... because u people would begin to boast how you fought yourself through apartheid ,,blah blah blah,,,....

NIGERIA invested not less than 50 billion dollars. In 1976, Nigeria set up the Southern Africa Relief Fund (SAFR) and (NACAP) destined to bring relief to the victims of the apartheid regime in South Africa, provide educational opportunities to them and promote general welfare. We absorbed you guys to our society, gave you free education, clothe you, supported you people in our best possible way.. Have you heard of the MANDELA TAX,, well do your assignment...

But now ,y'all quick to discriminate us, talk bad about us, murder us in cold blood, burn our properties, trample on our respect, see us a aliens,,...Well time shall tell, ..

NIGERIA WOULD BE GREAT AGAIN..........

ND WTF ...! YOU'RE ON A NIGERIAN FORUM.....
ADMIST ALL THESE CHALLENGES WE ARE STILL YOUR BIG BROTHER,,, SO LIVE WITH IT

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by soilsista(f): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:

Jayceon!!

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Limitless72:

E be like sey craze Dey ur head bah....
I've been watching closer the way South Africans come to this forum owned by a NIGERIAN, spew giberrish and get away with it.... well you really traveled very far ,,!
Are you fvcking comparing your country with NIGERIA?... No Matter weytin Una get NIGERIA still be Una PAPA,, the earlier u get that FACT into your thick skull the better....

You guys would at any slightest provocation remind us of how we don't have stable electricity, good roads, good leaders, how your universities are the best in Africa,how you have infrastructure built with the sweats of the whitees, blah blah blah...yet you never mentioned how very profoundly the white have suppressed and enslave you black South Africans till tomorrow....
...but inasmuch you guys have some of what's above stated ,an average black South Africans is no match for an average NIGERIAN in terms of intellect, influence, affluence, impact, courage, achieving giant strides across the continents, etc...

NIGERIANS leave their home to diaspora and make impact, we are still hearing of the giant strides NIGERIANS achieve when they leave the shores of Nigeria.. They make us proud in business, education, sports, music, entertainment etc ....I've not for once heard of the giant stride or astounding fest achieved by BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS outside thier home soil. they rather spread HIV/AIDS ....nonesense

Nah BUHARI Dey give Una mouth to yarn shit about us...

I'm sure you've heard of the ANTHONY JOSHUA, CHIMAMANDA, JIDENNA, WALE, TONY IWOBI, PHILIP EMEAGWALI(the man that made the fastest computer with an IQ of 190) you can imagine the stunning achievement, JOHN BOYEGA, CHIWETEL EJIOFOR, Dr. OSATO OSEMWENGIE( he has 7 master degrees, 4 PhD's, he's in the US military and makes thier drones), and not forgetting the man that has heard the title of the richest man in Africa for the past 10 years ALIKO DANGOTE,, just to mention but a few......

Tell me which black South Africans is making you proud outside the shores of your fvcking country........

All you know is come here and tell us how we don't have good roads and basic amenities,blah blah blah.... TELL US YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS...! You even know our country better than some of us.... imagine that.... !

with your best university,, Nigerians still have the brightest minds and would still beat you hands down intellectually. ...

I didn't even mention how we supported you guys teeth and bone to help get through APARTHEID... because u people would begin to boast how you fought yourself through apartheid ,,blah blah blah,,,....

NIGERIA invested not less than 50 billion dollars. In 1976, Nigeria set up the Southern Africa Relief Fund (SAFR) and (NACAP) destined to bring relief to the victims of the apartheid regime in South Africa, provide educational opportunities to them and promote general welfare. We absorbed you guys to our society, gave you free education, clothe you, supported you people in our best possible way.. Have you heard of the MANDELA TAX,, well do your assignment...

But now ,y'all quick to discriminate us, talk bad about us, murder us in cold blood, burn our properties, trample on our respect, see us a aliens,,...Well time shall tell, ..

NIGERIA WOULD BE GREAT AGAIN..........

ND WTF ...! YOU'RE ON A NIGERIAN FORUM.....
ADMIST ALL THESE CHALLENGES WE ARE STILL YOUR BIG BROTHER,,, SO LIVE WITH IT

I could list 50000 influential South Africans if I had all day but their achievements are not mine so I'm not going to be a spotlight thieve like you.Step into the real world and stop trying to compensate for your failed ambitions through other people's hard work.

Oh btw Wale ain't really Nigerian,he was born in Washington DC.what's next? y'all gonna claim Seal and Sade as one of your own?

How does one make a 10 page comment and fail to make sense shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2018
soilsista:

Jayceon!!
what cool

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by soilsista(f): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:
what cool
Your choice of words! I think ka Setswana ba re o botlha.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
soilsista:

Your choice of words! I think ka Setswana ba re o botlha.
Eish! am I too raw? tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:
I could list 50000 influential South Africans if I had all day but their achievements are not mine so I'm not going to be a spotlight thieve like you.Step into the real world and stop trying to compensate for your failed ambitions through other people's hard work.

Oh btw Wale ain't really Nigerian,he was born in Washington DC.what's next? y'all gonna claim Seal and Sade as one of your own?

How does one make a 10 page comment and fail to make sense shocked

Ohhhhhhh, you mean 50,000 black South Africans influential within your walls... Oga stop beating round the Bush and mention 15 black South Africans that's made you proud outside your fvcking HIV/AIDs inflicted walls....

I said BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS...

and for WALE... it's doesn't matter where he was born,, his root is still traced back to the NIGERIAN origin ,,he gat the NIGERIAN blood brah......

Stop twisting words and give me fact.... You black South Africans are overwhelmed with jealousy and hatred that your fellow black man comes to your country and dominate in all ramification of your work wire....

..With your good roads, best universities, government entitlement, stable electricity, blah blah blah,,, just tell me HOW YOU AND YOUR FVCKING BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE BETTER AND SUCCESSFUL THAN AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN IN EDUCATION, BUSINESS, INTELLECT, INFLUENCE, AFFLUENCE, SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, ..!

The richest black South African is Patrice Motsepe with a net worth of just $2 billion....that tells me how poor and intellectually undermined you black South Africans are......

The only thing you know is to tell us how we don't have have good roads, stable electricity, etc... we've been hearing of such for a long time and that still doesn't stop us from DOMINATING AFRICA....

YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE STILL ASS LICKERS ENSLAVED IN YOUR OWN HOME BY THE WHITE....

WE ARE INDEPENDENT, WE OWN OUR HOME, !!
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by soilsista(f): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:
Eish! am I too raw? tongue

Yeah, too much. I come here to destress but you guys! Yoh! Batho ba have a lot of stress as it is ba phela boima. Don't let them get to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Limitless72:

Ohhhhhhh, you mean 50,000 black South Africans influential within your walls... Oga stop beating round the Bush and mention 15 black South Africans that's made you proud outside your fvcking HIV/AIDs inflicted walls....

I said BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS...

and for WALE... it's doesn't matter where he was born,, his root is still traced back to the NIGERIAN origin ,,he gat the NIGERIAN blood brah......

Stop twisting words and give me fact.... You black South Africans are overwhelmed with jealousy and hatred that your fellow black man comes to your country and dominate in all ramification of your work wire....

..With your good roads, best universities, government entitlement, stable electricity, blah blah blah,,, just tell me HOW YOU AND YOUR FVCKING BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE BETTER AND SUCCESSFUL THAN AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN IN EDUCATION, BUSINESS, INTELLECT, INFLUENCE, AFFLUENCE, SPORT, ENTERTAINMENT, ..!

The richest black South African is Patrice Motsepe with a net worth of just $2 billion....that tells me how poor and intellectually undermined you black South Africans are......

The only thing you know is to tell us how we don't have have good roads, stable electricity, etc... we've been hearing of such for a long time and that still doesn't stop us from DOMINATING AFRICA....

YOU BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ARE STILL ASS LICKERS ENSLAVED IN YOUR OWN HOME BY THE WHITE....

WE ARE INDEPENDENT, WE OWN OUR HOME, !![/s]

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:

grin tongue grin.........
So you suddenly shorts of words.... ?
You fvcking poor ass licker and loyal slave....
You saying the 50,000 you mentioned was just figures.. You can't mention 15 of them...?

You were just too raw to announce you stupidity and ineptitude to prove your patriotism....

ordinary FACT you can't state....!!

Oga carry yourself and go jawe, tongue wink
When you've done your assignment you can come back... LOLZ

NIGERIA IS STILL YOUR BIG BROTHER......

#whosouthafricahelp
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Limitless72:

grin tongue grin.........
So you suddenly shorts of words.... ?
You fvcking poor ass licker and loyal slave....
You saying the 50,000 you mentioned was just figures.. You can't mention 15 of them...?

You were just too raw to announce you stupidity and ineptitude to prove your patriotism....

ordinary FACT you can't state....!!

Oga carry yourself and go jawe, tongue wink
When you've done your assignment you can come back... LOLZ

NIGERIA IS STILL YOUR BIG BROTHER......

#whosouthafricahelp[/s]

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:

i'm not sure you are learned sef.....
You come here and talk with you grand fathers bah...
OTU NNE GI THERE......!!
Even the real owners of DSTV, MTN, etc.... are not black South Africans....... have you heard of the NESPERS, SAFISO DABENGWA, they came to your country and made a name for themselves...

The white invaded your home land, enslaved your men, took your women as wives and fvcked them real hard , carved a niche for themselves, converted you guys to SECOND-CLASS citizens.... LOLZ

I mean you guys are just too USELESS and a DISGRACE to AFRICANS.. you can't boast of ONE ACHIEVEMENT.....

You living is a MIRAGE ....wake up from your sleep and slumber

where are you colleagues hailing you?.... ND you were opening your dirty teeth

Next time before you leap,, LOOK CAREFULLY...
NIGERIANS ARE NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY SPHERE OF LIFE....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Limitless72:

i'm not sure you are learned sef.....
You come here and talk with you grand fathers bah...
OTU NNE GI THERE......!!
Even the real owners of DSTV, MTN, etc.... are not black South Africans....... have you heard of the NESPERS, SAFISO DABENGWA, they came to your country and made a name for themselves...

The white invaded your home land, enslaved your men, took your women as wives and fvcked them real hard , carved a niche for themselves, converted you guys to SECOND-CLASS citizens.... LOLZ

I mean you guys are just too USELESS and a DISGRACE to AFRICANS.. you can't boast of ONE ACHIEVEMENT.....

You living is a MIRAGE ....wake up from your sleep and slumber

where are you colleagues hailing you?.... ND you were opening your dirty teeth

Next time before you leap,, LOOK CAREFULLY...
NIGERIANS ARE NOT YOUR MATE IN ANY SPHERE OF LIFE....[/s]
This Afonja is hurt deeply hahaha.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:
[s]This Afonja is hurt deeply hahaha.

grin grin grin.......LWKMD
Are you now hiding under the skin of NIGERIAN....?
Dude you're a a BLACK South African... !
I've just saw all your post spewing trash against NIGERIANS , bt wasn't responded accordingly.......maybe because we no get your time

Have you ever wondered why we always use the word 'ORDINARY SOUTH AFRICA ' to express our distress...

It's because we don't see ourselves in the same level with you guys (BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS)...
if you've noticed I used the term 'BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ' repeatedly.... You guys are slaves in your country....

Talk to me base on the content of your intellect...

...nd it's quite impressive you know
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Limitless72:

grin grin grin.......LWKMD
Are you now hiding under the skin of NIGERIAN....?
Dude you're a a BLACK South African... !
I've just saw all your post spewing trash against NIGERIANS , bt wasn't responded accordingly.......maybe because we no get your time

Have you ever wondered why we always use the word 'ORDINARY SOUTH AFRICA ' to express our distress...

It's because we don't see ourselves in the same level with you guys (BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS)...
if you've noticed I used the term 'BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS ' repeatedly.... You guys are slaves in your country....

Talk to me base on the content of your intellect...

...nd it's quite impressive you know
Let me shrink your bloated ego to the size of your empty nut sack...let's go!!

I would not hide under your ugly burned skin,the thought alone makes me wanna puke meals I had five summers ago.I am black South African and I never wished to be anything else,you can't diss me about something I'm proud to be.You say you don't have my time but you still went through my timeline to read all my comments?

Who cares what words you use to express yourself? your expressions,just like your life, all mean NOTHING to me.

You're absolutely right about the levels and guess what..You are the lowest of the lowest low,MENTALLY, SOCIALLY..you name it.go to Hillbrow and see the primitive behaviour of your ape brothers defecating on the walls like the monkeys they are if you doubt what I tell you.You apes occupy the lowest rung of the human evolution and the biggest mistake the entire world ever made was to let you zoo animals infest clean parts of this beautiful green Earth

It disturbs my mind that a vermin like you has the gall to throw the word intellect around when you don't even have primary school education.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jayceon:
Let me shrink your bloated ego to the size of your empty nut sack...let's go!!

I would not hide under your ugly burned skin,the thought alone makes me wanna puke meals I had five summers ago.I am black South African and I never wished to be anything else,you can't diss me about something I'm proud to be.You say you don't have my time but you still went through my timeline to read all my comments?

Who cares what words you use to express yourself? your expressions,just like your life, all mean NOTHING to me.

You're absolutely right about the levels and guess what..You are the lowest of the lowest low,MENTALLY, SOCIALLY..you name it.go to Hillbrow and see the primitive behaviour of your ape brothers defecating on the walls like the monkeys they are if you doubt what I tell you.You apes occupy the lowest rung of the human evolution and the biggest mistake the entire world ever made was to let you zoo animals infest clean parts of this beautiful green Earth

It disturbs my mind that a vermin like you has the gall to throw the word intellect around when you don't even have primary school education.

U still not dropping FACTS....
You typed all this without making a single sense, no articulation .....!

You are a black South African.!!....Maybe you don't understand the hypocrisy and shame behind that identity....

It means you're a slave, looser, low life, ass licker, xenophobic structured organisms, HIV/AIDS inflicted organism, illiterate......

You black South Africans were free from the shackles of oppression, gain your independence in 1994...The white have been in control of your resources since the 1652...
For 342 years, they suppressed you guys, looted your resources, manipulated your politics, pat your back, they were gradually erasing your identity..... Well thank God for NIGERIA...You people would have still be maids, shoe shinners, gatemen, low life citizens to the white....though you are still today,,[img][/img]

The only reason your country seem to be developed in infrastructure is because the white made it happen.... The development you see today is the result of the invaders not BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS.....

Talk again make I open your yansh....
What even made you think for a second that BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS are better than a NIGERIAN.....
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

U still not dropping FACTS....
You typed all this without making a single sense, no articulation .....!

You are a black South African.!!....Maybe you don't understand the hypocrisy and shame behind that identity....

It means you're a slave, looser, low life, ass licker, xenophobic structured organisms, HIV/AIDS inflicted organism, illiterate......

You black South Africans were free from the shackles of oppression, gain your independence in 1994...The white have been in control of your resources since the 1652...
For 342 years, they suppressed you guys, looted your resources, manipulated your politics, pat your back, they were gradually erasing your identity..... Well thank God for NIGERIA...You people would have still be maids, shoe shinners, gatemen, low life citizens to the white....though you are still today,,[img][/img]

The only reason your country seem to be developed in infrastructure is because the white made it happen.... The development you see today is the result of the invaders not BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS.....

Talk again make I open your yansh....
What even made you think for a second that BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS are better than a NIGERIAN.....
Haha emotions are running high.Keep pretending to not have seen the FACTS but we both know you felt it.Them facts hit you like a freight train.

Now the only thing you can do is resort to the usual desperate name calling used by every Nigerian when cornered with Facts about his uncivilized zoo? you haven't said anything of substance.

Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Limitless72(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Jayceon:
Haha emotions are running high.Keep pretending to not have seen the FACTS but we both know you felt it.Them facts hit you like a freight train.

Now the only thing you can do is resort to the usual desperate name calling used by every Nigerian when cornered with Facts about his uncivilized zoo? you haven't said anything of substance.

grin grin tongue...stop trying to deviate from the real deal here.
Probably you couldn't decode to your ill gutted comprehension a simple question of FACTS...
I would highlight them for you

1. Mention 15 black South Africans that's made you proud outside the walls of HIV/AIDs parasitic walls or doing better than a NIGERIAN?

2. with you best universities, good roads, government entitlement, stable electricity, etc... Why aren't you more successful and better than an AVERAGE NIGERIAN in BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SPORT, MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, INFLUENCE, AFFLUENCE, INNOVATION......

3. How possible was it so easy for the white to dominate your region for 342 years.....?

4. Why is SOUTH AFRICA NOT THE GIANT OF AFRICA...?

5. How does it feel to be enslaved in your own country wink grin ...Your fore fathers were slaves ,and they've passed this legacy of SLAVERY to generations after them which unfortunately you are a product of their cowardice..

I guess I've made comprehension easier for you... SLAVE...!
Re: Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Limitless72:

grin grin tongue...stop trying to deviate from the real deal here.
Probably you couldn't decode to your ill gutted comprehension a simple question of FACTS...
I would highlight them for you

1. Mention 15 black South Africans that's made you proud outside the walls of HIV/AIDs parasitic walls or doing better than a NIGERIAN?

2. with you best universities, good roads, government entitlement, stable electricity, etc... Why aren't you more successful and better than an AVERAGE NIGERIAN in BUSINESS, EDUCATION, SPORT, MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, INFLUENCE, AFFLUENCE, INNOVATION......

3. How possible was it so easy for the white to dominate your region for 342 years.....?

4. Why is SOUTH AFRICA NOT THE GIANT OF AFRICA...?

5. How does it feel to be enslaved in your own country wink grin ...Your fore fathers were slaves ,and they've passed this legacy of SLAVERY to generations after them which unfortunately you are a product of their cowardice..

I guess I've made comprehension easier for you... SLAVE...!

This the best you got? This regurgitated poor grammar?

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / Customers Reportedly Kill Commercial Sex Worker In Jigawa / Shola Henry: FOREX Trader Jailed 2 Years For Stealing ₦20m Cryptocurrency

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122