Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up (49916 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Tobi’s Rumoured Girlfriend Regina: "I’m Too Powerful To Be In Anyone’s Shadow" / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by SavannahNEWS: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Following his eviction from the Big Brother house moments ago, Regina, with full names Regina Giwa the alleged girlfriend of Tobi stormed social

media to react to the eviction of the former banker from the show.

Tobi was announced as the housemate to leave the Big Brother house and she had things to say too!

In a series of tweet, she wrote:

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/23/bbnaija-tobis-alleged-girlfriend-regina-reacts-after-he-emerged-as-2nd-runner-up-of-the-game-show/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Oyindidi(f): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2018
Mtcheew

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by BreezyCB(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Just trying to re affirm together girls that Tobi is not available

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2018
OK
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by CSTR1003: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2018
A gossip and a famzing gold digger.

They fit each other.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked
The resemblance btw this girl and Alex might be the reason why Tobi must have been wanting to straff her

46 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Khd95(m): 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
brothers brace up for post bbn madness and stupid reactions...the battle is not over yet

i,the commanding officer,second brigade,foraward operation base behind my system vows to derail any bbn related threads henceforth...soldiers get ready to roll out,show no mercy to these post-bbn threads,after all we are lazy youths cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i say to,if in my line of action at the war front i got shot(barn) CRY NOT FOR ME BROTHERS,KEEP UP WITH THE TEMPO,for i shall rise(open another akkant grin grin grin grin)again and fight with u until we technically defeat post-bbn threads

so epp me gawwwwd.awwwwwoa cool cool cool cool

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Onyinye15(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi is going with Alex dear undecided

But Wat do I know

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by SoapQueen(f): 10:51am On Apr 23, 2018
You wey he go dump like hot potato.

Modified..

My comment is being taken in the wrong context.

If I am not mistaken, is this not the same Tobi guy that said something about wanting to start date Alex if she permits? Is it not same Tobi that was being treated like a mopstick by Cee-C in the wee period of the show.

I am so surprised to see he has a girlfriend. Furthermore, a girlfriend that is still rooting for him even when it seems he doesn't care about her..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by MrAnele(m): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
So the werey has a gf sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
sad

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Alex! The real owner of Tobi has identified herself o

What next!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Jesusworks(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Certificate of occupancy Noted

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Those on twitter, help me win this poll. Just open and vote @al_fadario. IT'S NOT another BBnaija. Its to help a brother.

https://twitter.com/Jenniieey/status/988317664455151616?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E3
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
MrAnele:
So the werey has a gf sef

So you think both him and Miracle do not have grin

Those guys were just curing Konji
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by visijo(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Oti to with this bbn.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
Imagine a grown woman dating a kid

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Horlartunes: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
see what tobi is chopping

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Finstar: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
I thought this show is over..

Anyway, visit the home of entrepreneurs

www.entmirror.com
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:
You wey he go dump like hot potato..
how did you know?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Platony(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Just search google for d most bitter woman in nigeria. D answer will amaze u!.

Try it....Works!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Ameclat(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Sooo..what will NINA now do?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
SoapQueen:
You wey he go dump like hot potato..
Words like this breaks people not to talk of directing it to a fellow female.
Most times, we tend to forget that life has its turns and bends. Her disappointment might become her best moment tomorrow.
Not against u though, but what if u were her and someone makes such comment?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by tomdon(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Lol

This is one of the famzing gold-diggers that were praying for the relationship of cee c and Tobi not to work. Their prayers were answered in that aspect
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by IBreakRules: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Lwkmdfh

See this bloody soldier famzing civilian o.

Khd95:
brothers brace up for post bbn madness and stupid reactions...the battle is not over yet

i,the commanding officer,second brigade,foraward operation base behind my system vows to derail any bbn related threads henceforth...soldiers get ready to roll out,show no mercy to these post-bbn threads,after all we are lazy youths cheesy cheesy cheesy

but i say to,if in my line of action at the war front i got shot(barn) CRY NOT FOR ME BROTHERS,KEEP UP WITH THE TEMPO,for i shall rise(open another akkant grin grin grin grin)again and fight with u until we technically defeat post-bbn threads

Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by tokrizy: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2018
wetin concern me?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi’s Girlfriend, Regina, Reacts After He Emerged As 2nd Runner Up by trustedward(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Hahaha hah

I had to sign in just to comment on dis shiii.

We re wit u Bro. . grin
Khd95:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.