Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner (26492 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Thread) / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by SavannahNEWS: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi has spoken on emergence of Miracle as the winner of ‘Double Wahala’ edition.

Recall that Miracle floored, Tobi, Alex, Nina and Cee-c to win N45m and other juicy rewards.

Tobi, who was a close friend to Big Brother winner, shared a picture with Miracle on his Instagram page, stating that Miracle deserved to win.

According to him, Miracle kept all his efforts in winning the grand prize.

He wrote “Miraaaaakuuuuuu! @miracleikechukwu . Brother man. A massive congratulations to you. You were consistent throughout the show, and you put in so much effort. I am glad to have met you, and I’m even more glad to be able to call you friend and brother.

“I pray that you accomplish your dreams of getting your CPL and every other great thing that you have dreamed and prayed for. You have an amazing spirit, and strong will.

“A massive congrats to all my fellow housemates as well. You all put in so much Heart into this show, and I have no doubt that we will all attain the success that we want. God is with us! Now, lets take on the world. Mirakuuuuuuuuuu! We celebrate!”

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/23/bbnaija-2018-tobi-congratulates-miracle-as-he-emerges-the-winner/

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by BreezyCB(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2018

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by marttol: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
I think since BBnaija is over now... World Cup countdown thread should always be on front page now...

Day 1...count down to World Cup.
Day two... Countdown to World Cup...

It should always be so, everyday...even the movements of Ronaldo and Messi should be gracing front page now...

Like if you agree

Share if you don't.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by kolawoleibukun: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
and so what?
who is tobi who is miracle?

tobi congratulate miracle na news? una no see that woman way day sell akara beside the road every morning and night way Buhari call lazy? una no go post that woman?

abeg make I ask oh. has no Nigerian ever thought of packaging akara make e look like for high class people? why are we not supporting our own selves for the better?

must we suffer and die? if na ashawo business sef open am make e look Behind. why we no just day think positive?

many people get brain but na we day kill am. we no day support ourselves. dem don brink KFC come Nigeria we day rush am. but mama kehinde way feed you from small pikin with her amala you abandon her.

when nigerians make purchase, they go to shoprite and picks goods with price tag on it with all pleasure. but when dem reach poor mama Kemi store dem go price her orange enter 20 naira. and even owe he rmoney ontop.

some go ask mama kemi to send her pikin to bring the orange come their house. to collect the money mama Kemi must trek come their house many times with abeg.

the day the woman go provoke, the idort go say he no go buy from mama Kemi again because she is dirty and insultive.

KFC na the same chicken way dem day sell for your backdoor oh.
why we wicked like this?

why nairaland no fit help all those small business dem grow? dem go say make you pay to advertize. but them day aadvertize bnaija for free and bbnaija no send dem.

dem day advertize bbafrica without bbafrica sending dem message. many stories day waste because they will not push to frontpage.

why we wicked like this abeg?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by visijo(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
So I walked into a banking hall with my
right hand in my bag and shouted, "On
your knees everyone!"
Omo,before I could blink, everybody obey.
Some people even laid face down.
After a while I brought out my Bible and said,"let us pray.
In fact how I escaped was a MIRACLE..

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Meeen.....i sabi think rubbish sha. cheesy cheesy

If you all noticed yesterday, Tobi was holding a bottle of champagne ready to "pop" it if Miracle his guy was announced the winner. And he popped it when Miracle won.

I was just thinking what if ebuka said.....

"The winner of big brother naija double wahala is Cee C"

I am sure my guy for just ask for disposable cup dey drink him champagne jeje! Pop wetin? grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by binsanni(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
the show done finish, make una allow person rest now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by nelsonebby(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
So sad Tobi didn’t win this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by allanphash7(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one

Waiting for cee c message

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Emmyziski(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Mutemenot(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Good one. Where's bitter woman ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Gozbrown(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
nice one bro, we love u 2
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Aderewah: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Did anyone see that tribe, religion etc wasn't a factor between housemates and voters. It seems tribalism exist only between our leaders and online warriors.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Shevmaen(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2018
It's good.. He can't be lieing
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Kaxmytex(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My friend owing me 150k for the past 6month now, anytime i ask am, na different story d guy jux dey give me, stories like; guy, d money neva complete o, i still dey gather am. Another time, im fit just tell me say the money go reach me the following day, before i know it, d following day go don reach 2weeks.. People dey tok say na because i dey gentle with am, dat is why e neva gimme my money...so, i started using all sort of bitters, even the over hype alomo bitters maybe my eyes go change to angry mode so as to collect my money because i always find it difficult switching modes...
None worked for me, anytime i use am, i always find myself smiling stupidly, mtcheeew
My bro jux informed me about ceec bitters last week, e tok say if i dey para like dis 20people no fit hold me, I was like wow! Dat's exactly what i want ,but to my surprise, i've searched everywhere, i no see am buy.. .

Anybody with location where i fit see am buy should help me with it, my life seriously needs a ceec bitters to collect my money, i no wan involve black wearing uniform men.. .

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by elpj: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi d guy with d correct spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Bluntguy: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
That's the Naija spirit. My brother you shall succeed in other things. Life goes on. Same with other house mates.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by foyeks2001(f): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Aproko Tobi...Team Cee-C
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi my man! U will go places most definitely

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Enemyofpeace: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2018
See as bbnaija take dominate this place, walahi nairaland no get shame, Seun I dey cry for you
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
allanphash7:
Nice one

Waiting for cee c message

She has since congratulated him on her Instagram.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by rockcitie: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi remains the only true friend Miracle had in that house.

Nina was only using Miracle until Tobi helped Miracle to see thru her deceit.

Tobi is my winner any time any day.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by darlingnuel(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
Did anyone see that tribe, religion etc wasn't a factor between housemates and voters. It seems tribalism exist only between our leaders and online warriors.
Nice observation. With this attitude, the masses will be able choose a credible leader themselves
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Enemyofpeace: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bisola supposed to have warned this game but they shited her becurse she is a woman

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Aderewah: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
darlingnuel:
Nice observation. With this attitude, the masses will be able choose a credible leader themselves
exactly
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
and so what?
who is tobi who is miracle?

tobi congratulate miracle na news? una no see that woman way day sell akara beside the road every morning and night way Buhari call lazy? una no go post that woman?

abeg make I ask oh. has no Nigerian ever thought of packaging akara make e look like for high class people? why are we not supporting our own selves for the better?

must we suffer and die? if na ashawo business sef open am make e look Behind. why we no just day think positive?

many people get brain but na we day kill am. we no day support ourselves. dem don brink KFC come Nigeria we day rush am. but mama kehinde way feed you from small pikin with her amala you abandon her.

when nigerians make purchase, they go to shoprite and picks goods with price tag on it with all pleasure. but when dem reach poor mama Kemi store dem go price her orange enter 20 naira. and even owe he rmoney ontop.

some go ask mama kemi to send her pikin to bring the orange come their house. to collect the money mama Kemi must trek come their house many times with abeg.

the day the woman go provoke, the idort go say he no go buy from mama Kemi again because she is dirty and insultive.

KFC na the same chicken way dem day sell for your backdoor oh.
why we wicked like this?

why nairaland no fit help all those small business dem grow? dem go say make you pay to advertize. but them day aadvertize bnaija for free and bbnaija no send dem.

dem day advertize bbafrica without bbafrica sending dem message. many stories day waste because they will not push to frontpage.

why we wicked like this abeg?
oga Nairaland is a business growing too

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by morili: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
This guy was trained and brought up with what we can call good moral. You are going places brother keep it up.
Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by ZorGBUooeh: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Korrect guy..A loyal ad trusted frend..It's just that your fans started misbehaving at the end of the show.
I wish you guys continue with your friendship after the show.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
BreezyCB:
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Congratulates Miracle As He Emerges The Winner by bukiah: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi is of a noble birth. He will surely make it in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why My Father Advised ‘I Act Married’ – Cee-C Reveals / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.