Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag (1982 Views)

N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by massinola(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2018
I didn't get a text message but decided to login. I decided to do so because, during the verification stage, I didn't get the message initially, but when I logged in, my name was on the list. This time again, the same is the case. I logged in and saw a congratulatory message. An OTP has even been sent to me now but it is not confirming. It will load till it times out. May be their site is down. Npower hope we will get our own text later just like during verification?

Attached is the message I saw on npower site when I logged in

Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by BijopsPius: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations!!!
You have successfully passed through the physical verification stage, click next to proceed.

Does it means am successful? I did not received sms but i proceeded to login with my phone number and the message above was displayed. I clicked on next and was taken to where i need to enter my OTP which was said to have been sent to my number or email address associated with that account. None i have seen or received. Where am i? Am i selected successfully?
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by massinola(m): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2018
BijopsPius:
Congratulations!!!
You have successfully passed through the physical verification stage, click next to proceed.

Does it means am successful? I did not received sms but i proceeded to login with my phone number and the message above was displayed. I clicked on next and was taken to where i need to enter my OTP which was said to have been sent to my number or email address associated with that account. None i have seen or received. Where am i? Am i selected successfully?

I think so. I complain to npower and they replied me with a congratulatory message too. My OTP was sent to me but I haven't been able to log in. Their site isn't loading. Congrats, we are selected. Let's wait, towards evening, I think they will sort out their traffic issues and we can complete the process
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by ibcircuit: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yes , you have been selected .The only issue is that of OTP
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by Nomsosim(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have tried to get my otp number using registered sim card but they are telling OTP NUMBER NOT GENERATED OR OTP HAS EXPIRED. PLS HOW CAN I GET THE OTP please
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by Nomsosim(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have tried to get my otp number using registered sim card but they are telling OTP NUMBER NOT GENERATED OR OTP HAS EXPIRED. PLS HOW CAN I GET THE OTP please winkI have tried to get my otp number using registered sim card but they are telling OTP NUMBER NOT GENERATED OR OTP HAS EXPIRED. PLS HOW CAN I GET THE OTP please
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
visit www.valentine202. com to know how to get the right OTP to login with
Re: N-power: Thread for applicants who didn't get text but saw congratulatory messag by johnbuck81(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nomsosim:
I have tried to get my otp number using registered sim card but they are telling OTP NUMBER NOT GENERATED OR OTP HAS EXPIRED. PLS HOW CAN I GET THE OTP please
same problem am facing.

(1) (Reply)

Beamco Nigeria Limited / Directions To WAEC Testing And Training Center, Ogba, Ikeja / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.