Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) (22454 Views)

Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Buys His Wife, Opeyemi A Car (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mustang Car (PHOTO) / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by BloggersNG: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Nollywood actress Monica has revealed how her instincts proved her right after her friend was fell into a one chance bus yesterday, According to her she dropped the said friend at Ikate bus stop to board a vehicle, But was suspicious of the one she wanted to enter so she snapped the car, Lol and behold the vehicle was filled with 419s, But luckily the let the friend go, Thank God for Them, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/actress-monica-reveals-how-her-friend.html

3 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by forreelinc(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by greatnaija01: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2018
THE SPIRIT OF GOD.... wow.

3 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
shocked

So what's the complaint about?
She wasn't scammed,
She wasn't hurt,
Her skull wasn't mined,
She wasn't duped.
So why still expose their taxi and tarnish their image?
What if this is a false alarm.
Why spoil their hustle?

Yeye.
If the spirit of God was truly in you,
He won't have asked you to snap the vehicle,
He would have asked you to drop your friend off.
Or have asked you to charter a more decent taxi for her.

Shame on you for having a friend who will board such a rickety death machine.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by labisibrass(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
And this made Fp, I'm not suprised though, BBN has finished, no news for nairaland again.
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by cutedela: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow,hmmmmm!
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by teckmore(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Noted.
Next?
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by hadjipapiey(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok... Thank goodness she was jus fell and not felling inside...

1 Like

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oyaaa ooo, awon Olopa should swing into action to save a future victim
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Benjom(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is a good idea.

Bus Stop >> Snap Vehicle >> Send to a Close Friend on WhatsApp >> Chinedu, this is the vehicle I just boarded... in case of "incasity" grin cool

14 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by truthfulmallam(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmmmm... My only beef is whether God will actually take glory in this testimony...
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okkay
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
Nollywood actress Monica has revealed how her instincts proved her right after [b][/b]her friend was fell into a one chance bus yesterday, According to her she dropped the said friend at Ikate bus stop to board a vehicle, But was suspicious of the one she wanted to enter so she snapped the car, Lol and behold the vehicle was filled with 419s, But luckily the let the friend go, Thank God for Them, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/actress-monica-reveals-how-her-friend.html

3 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by ableguy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
So they still operate with this format? E don tey naa, na only jjc go dey fall for this type of scam.
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
if na me I go tell driver make I'm open boot make I see the dollar.

If I no see any dollar, of course there is none.
I go waka without paying him the transport fare
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by davodyguy: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
Nollywood actress Monica has revealed how her instincts proved her right after[b] her friend was fell into a one chance bus yesterday[/b], According to her she dropped the said friend at Ikate bus stop to board a vehicle, But was suspicious of the one she wanted to enter so she snapped the car, Lol and behold the vehicle was filled with 419s, But luckily the let the friend go, Thank God for Them, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali--

pathetic

Lazy yoots grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Twrecks(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na fake one chance car. You won't see road to snap real one after them blow you powder. Anyways, happy congratulations to her.

Don't quote me. I bite!
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by vicdom(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She wasn't scammed,
She wasn't hurt,
Her skull wasn't mined,
She wasn't duped.
Why spoil their hustle?

Yeye.

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by fpeter(f): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She wasn't scammed,
She wasn't hurt,
Her skull wasn't mined,
She wasn't duped.
Why spoil their hustle?

Yeye.

SHUT UP FOR ONCE!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by blueblood1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

Ure a monkey
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
#necessary alert! ....wise precaution.

I'll embark on such precaution henceforth cos

criminals ain't smiling.
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Makes no sense to me undecided
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by delishpot: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
labisibrass:
And this made Fp, I'm not suprised though, BBN has finished, no news for nairaland again.

If the important message passed fpr the safety of the public and to alert people is considered unimportant What should make front page? Tonto dikeh or kim kardashian nude?
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by gunnersway(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
U are really sick from your head down. I don't know if poverty is the reason why so many people talks carelessly and ruthlessly. She just shared the picture so people can watchout or even raise alarm when they spot the vehicle. Maybe because she was living at lekki, she should have boarded a private jet from Lekki to Oshodi for her friend
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by steveDpro: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Lexit: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
The vehicle is even registered as WHITE Toyota Camry. I doubt if the number plate is not meant for another car.

2 Likes

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by gunnersway(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She wasn't scammed,
She wasn't hurt,
Her skull wasn't mined,
She wasn't duped.
Why spoil their hustle?

Yeye.

. Nwamaikpe I wouldn't be surprised if those assailants are your relatives. Poverty ridden people like you want to corrupt every where in the world

1 Like

Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by Eyanmukaila(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

and this is the youth of tomorrow, how senseless. someone came on to tell a tragic story & what we should be worried about going forward, na fine face u dey find. that tells a lot about what the so called youths in nigeria think about, how do we now fight for what is necessary to make our lives meaningful in this part of the world? i feel sorry for Nigeria.
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by thaoriginator: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why she come be like avatar na? undecided
Re: Monica Friday's Friend Enters "One Chance" Car (Photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
The lazy Nigerian police needs to track down this car and do the needful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List / Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police / Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.