Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

It's All About Your Mindset. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's All About Your Mindset. (222 Views)

The Stupidity Of The African Mindset / Your Mindset Or Pattern Of Thinking Is The Hindrance To Your Breakthrough / MUSIC affects your MINDSET And OPTIMISM (including A Case Study Of Lucky Dube). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's All About Your Mindset. by uchkochi(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2018
YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND CONSTANTLY.

I pray for your understanding to open up as I share the word of God briefly with you. After now your story is changing forever. If you need God's intervention in any issue, there are steps to take to attract Gods hand. The mind is the entrance of God in a mans life and it’s also the entrance of the devil too. Proverbs 23 vs. 7 says; as a man thinks in his heart so is he. You are primarily what you think not what you pray. You will eventually become what you are thinking it might only take time. It is good to pray but pray with the right thoughts.God is about to intervene but you need a repositioning of your mind. Reposition your mind now because it won’t take long YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE.
Re: It's All About Your Mindset. by Kemzeee1(f): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
uchkochi:
YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK. YOU ARE WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND CONSTANTLY.

I pray for your understanding to open up as I share the word of God briefly with you. After now your story is changing forever. If you need God's intervention in any issue, there are steps to take to attract Gods hand. The mind is the entrance of God in a mans life and it’s also the entrance of the devil too. Proverbs 23 vs. 7 says; as a man thinks in his heart so is he. You are primarily what you think not what you pray. You will eventually become what you are thinking it might only take time. It is good to pray but pray with the right thoughts.God is about to intervene but you need a repositioning of your mind. Reposition your mind now because it won’t take long YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE.
wow am bless with this. A big thank to you sir. and fresh anointhing from above

(1) (Reply)

Quotes By Aderichardss / Singing His Glory / Special Beatitudes For Those Who Work With Special People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.