Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) (28950 Views)

Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=66957566][/quote] abeg I'm not the one oppressing you in your village
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by luluman: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are they clashing?
What are they struggling for?
This conflict can be seamlessly resolved through the normal asslicking.

The Deji of Akure should do the needful by pledging his unalloyed allegiance to the Caliphate and changing his title to Emir.

That will go a long way in resolving this now common clashes in his Kingdom.

Yellow man stop showing beef now.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Turantula(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

after reading it about the clash...the yorubas is totally at fault....a servant cannot outgrown his master over night....

we all know yoruba land is an extension of sokoto caliphate.........

Deji of akure should be arrested and be dealt with.....accordingly
I agree
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Firgemachar: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

I'm just laughing at those brown roofs and mud houses in Akure! Meanwhile Akure senior Awka well well as capital city. All of them accommodators are busy claiming lagosians

As for the constant fight BTW Yoruba and Hausa in Yoruba land, I have nothing to say. Its a fight BTW husband and wife.

Meanwhile where is Deji of Akure in all this? He seems to have mouth only when Igbo's have igwe in Akure.

They burn una house, burn una vehicles, burn una bike join, who lose? Ab0ki only property na his stock, mat and transistor radio

Bunch of nitwits

Aboookis who were flogged and whose shops were thereafter looted have only mat and transistor

Are you a dullard

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Firgemachar:

Aboookis who were flogged and whose shops were thereafter looted have only mat and transistor

Are you a dullard

grin u flogged them, they burn ur shops, buildings, cars and bike. Who is d dullard here? grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by steveDpro: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Firgemachar: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

grin u flogged them, they burn ur shops, buildings, cars and bike. Who is d dullard here? grin

You mean the aboookis burnt their shops after they were looted

Aboookis don't own cars and houses in Sabo area

You dull gan o.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by hollah123: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
mpianya39:
I will still advice you guys to join Adeyinka Grandson in the struggle to get Oduduwa republic just overcome your fear and try as much as possible to join them in any of their upcoming protest

Oduduwa republic must come angry angry
am 100% sure this is Cynthialove, she's d only gf to this guy. if only u know that I only hear about this guy's name from u n u alone n only on nairaland despite the fact that I stay in south west. so if u know u mean d oduduwa republic issue, go to lag n start shouting his name
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Genilufoye:
What a world
grin grin grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
[s]abeg I'm not the one oppressing you in your village[/s]
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
tungamaje:
They say if you go to Rome, you should do like the Romans. The Hausas should have respected the masquerades for a few minutes and continued with their business after they might have left. After all we respect them when they block the roads to observe their Friday prayers

Thanks
Senseless. So they should allow them to loot their shops as part of respect.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by BENARI: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
The Deji had better act fast otherwise him name na sorry.

Kuje Prison will soon welcome another high profile guest.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by sayisayi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sadu are deaf/dumb upstairs

E pain am grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by tungamaje: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrHowto:

Thanks
Senseless. So they should allow them to loot their shops as part of respect.

So the masquerades just entered the market and began to flog them and loot their shops? I know Hausas, traditional worshippers are infidels to them and shouldn't be minded. Mind you I am a Christian, it's all about religious tolerance. Imagine I am a bus driver looking for my daily bread and I reach Okene town on my way to Lagos and the road is blocked because they are holding their Friday jumat prayers. So I should challenge them? Or if I have a shop near them and they block the way to my shop for those few minutes, I should challenge them isn't it? If I do that, you will call me a fool. That's from the angle I am reacting to the story. They should have given them those few minutes and the problem would have been avoided

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by dgagar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
tungamaje:

So the masquerades just entered the market and began to flog them and loot their shops? I know Hausas, traditional worshippers are infidels to them and shouldn't be minded. Mind you I am a Christian, it's all about religious tolerance. Imagine I am a bus driver looking for my daily bread and I reach Okene town on my way to Lagos and the road is blocked because they are holding their Friday jumat prayers. So I should challenge them? Or if I have a shop near them and they block the way to my shop for those few minutes, I should challenge them isn't it? If I do that, you will call me a fool. That's from the angle I am reacting to the story. They should have given them those few minutes and the problem would have been avoided

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Iceberg3: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Westbestside:
Why will they loot their shops. Stupid tradition.

Shattap dia,we all know you are already in mowe /ibafo IDP grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Xisnin(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
mpianya39:
I will still advice you guys to join Adeyinka Grandson in the struggle to get Oduduwa republic just overcome your fear and try as much as possible to join them in any of their upcoming protest

Oduduwa republic must come angry angry

It is a shame that a mentally deranged "grandson" can convince you, a full blown adult.
SMH.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by nku5: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Yet silence by the yoruba e-warriors.

Na only to dey dream of inheriting Igbo properties in lagos when Nigeria breaks wey dem sabi grin grin

If Igbo man argues with yoruba area boy dem for dey shout "Ibo respect your hosts"!!!

grin grin
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by rainylad(f): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

after reading it about the clash...the yorubas is totally at fault....a servant cannot outgrown his master over night....

we all know yoruba land is an extension of sokoto caliphate.........

Deji of akure should be arrested and be dealt with.....accordingly

shocked grin..my belleo!! cheesy

But seriously yorubas are at fault as usual...why loot their shops??...what sort of criminality is that hiding under one silly tradition??..that is how they dream day and night of Igbo prperties in Lagos...tufia.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by ariesbull: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Why flog people that are busy doing their business
Why demonstrate laziness
Why must they run at your masquerade

Maybe these Yoruba youths don't get it

This is 21st century
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Akure (Photos, Video) by Nonaira1: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
The accommodaters doing what they do best. Stealing and looting from traders.

I trust hausa men to treat their Bleep ups
Lazy youths looking for free money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Praises Nigeria’s President For Conceding Defeat / BREAKING: Buhari Signs Executive Order Allowing Private Companies To Build Roads / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.