Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) (849 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) by CharlesNneji1: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) by REX106(m): 7:20am On Jul 11, 2018
CharlesNneji1:

AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS SPAMMING SIR...ITS JUST THAT YOU ARE NOT EASY TO REACH SIR

sir charles nneji

how come you've suddenly stopped posting your dating help tips...i recently came across you posts here on nairaland while trying to find help for myself in my dating life

iam a 300l level student,am 22 going on 23 and have never had a girlfriend,close female friend...and neither can i recall any good relationship with them

...still a virgin(it is that bad)

i have friends who seem to get any girl like magic and get he to sleep with them,date them...etc

they laugh at me and call me gay.....at my age i feel i need to something about it..

i started following some of your tips on the nairaland posts....i must say things have started changing for me...i acn look any girl straight n the eye and talk with her,get her laughing unlike before...because of the mindset that no girl is to big or to good for me ...

this mindset have gradually become a self fulling prophecy as more and moe girls tend to open up to me but yet..

I DONT HOW TO LAND A RELATIONSHIP AND MOST ESPECIALLY SEX

i know some people may attack this post of mine and have a lot of negatve and discouraging things to say

but i dont care....as a guy who likes to be in control of his life i have decided to fix this area of my life

besides my eyes have seen enough painful stuff to
know that such people are full of BULLSHIT...

I HVE SEEN CHURCH BOYS AND GIRLS WHO CLAIM RIGHTEOUS IN CHURCH AND YET SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER,
I HAVE SEEN SO CALLED CHURCHEE GIRLS STILL FALL FOR AND SLEEP WITH BAD BOYS AND EVEN DEIEVE THEMSELVES SAYING THAT THEY ARE PRAYINF FOR THESE GUYS
...A GIRL TELL ME SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN SEX BUT ENDS UP SLEEPING WITH THREE OF MY FRIENDS...A GIRL TELL ME SHE DOESNT SIT ON GUYS LAPS WHILE CLAIMING CHURCHEE THEN SOME BAD DUDE COMES OVER GRABS HER AND PLACES HER ON THE JUNK AND SHE SITS COMFORTABLY SMILE AND ACTS LIKE ITS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HER LIFE...CHURCH USHER GIRLS AND PRAYER GIRLS..DATE AND SLEEP WITH THE LEADING GUYS

MY POINT IS THAT I AM TIRED OF BULL poo

how come these girls are always around them.HOW THEY GET THESE GIRLS TO ACT SHAMLESSLY HORNYAND OUT OF CONTROL AROUND THEM EVEN IN PUBLIC..even girls who are generally difficult and mean tend to be very nice to them whereas it seems i on the other hand tend to recieve judgment,tests and women trying to only use me

I WAS GONNA STICK TO THE POSTS UNTIL I CAME AROSS YOUR FACEBOOK CONFESSIONS

SO AM LEFT CONFUSED

WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED

THIS IS MY NUMBER SIR 08100875893
AM AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP
AM SORRY

I KNOW MY TYPING IS MESSED UP

PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP
Re: Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2018
REX106:

AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THIS SPAMMING SIR...ITS JUST THAT YOU ARE NOT EASY TO REACH SIR

sir charles nneji

how come you've suddenly stopped posting your dating help tips...i recently came across you posts here on nairaland while trying to find help for myself in my dating life

iam a 300l level student,am 22 going on 23 and have never had a girlfriend,close female friend...and neither can i recall any good relationship with them

...still a virgin(it is that bad)

i have friends who seem to get any girl like magic and get he to sleep with them,date them...etc

they laugh at me and call me gay.....at my age i feel i need to something about it..

i started following some of your tips on the nairaland posts....i must say things have started changing for me...i acn look any girl straight n the eye and talk with her,get her laughing unlike before...because of the mindset that no girl is to big or to good for me ...

this mindset have gradually become a self fulling prophecy as more and moe girls tend to open up to me but yet..

I DONT HOW TO LAND A RELATIONSHIP AND MOST ESPECIALLY SEX

i know some people may attack this post of mine and have a lot of negatve and discouraging things to say

but i dont care....as a guy who likes to be in control of his life i have decided to fix this area of my life

besides my eyes have seen enough painful stuff to
know that such people are full of BULLSHIT...

I HVE SEEN CHURCH BOYS AND GIRLS WHO CLAIM RIGHTEOUS IN CHURCH AND YET SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER,
I HAVE SEEN SO CALLED CHURCHEE GIRLS STILL FALL FOR AND SLEEP WITH BAD BOYS AND EVEN DEIEVE THEMSELVES SAYING THAT THEY ARE PRAYINF FOR THESE GUYS
...A GIRL TELL ME SHE IS NOT INTERESTED IN SEX BUT ENDS UP SLEEPING WITH THREE OF MY FRIENDS...A GIRL TELL ME SHE DOESNT SIT ON GUYS LAPS WHILE CLAIMING CHURCHEE THEN SOME BAD DUDE COMES OVER GRABS HER AND PLACES HER ON THE JUNK AND SHE SITS COMFORTABLY SMILE AND ACTS LIKE ITS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HER LIFE...CHURCH USHER GIRLS AND PRAYER GIRLS..DATE AND SLEEP WITH THE LEADING GUYS

MY POINT IS THAT I AM TIRED OF BULL poo

how come these girls are always around them.HOW THEY GET THESE GIRLS TO ACT SHAMLESSLY HORNYAND OUT OF CONTROL AROUND THEM EVEN IN PUBLIC..even girls who are generally difficult and mean tend to be very nice to them whereas it seems i on the other hand tend to recieve judgment,tests and women trying to only use me

I WAS GONNA STICK TO THE POSTS UNTIL I CAME AROSS YOUR FACEBOOK CONFESSIONS

SO AM LEFT CONFUSED

WHAT EXACTLY DO I NEED

THIS IS MY NUMBER SIR 08100875893
AM AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP
AM SORRY

I KNOW MY TYPING IS MESSED UP

PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP

Good morning Rex
Re: Official Nigerian Election Meme (picture) by REX106(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Good morning Rex

Good morning Boss

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For University Of Portsmouth Phd Scholarships UK / If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / How To Pick Or Choose A School Before Writing Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.