Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (23340 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by purpose32: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by PointZerom: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder how much he paid Stephanie Otobo to come and confess in his Church?

Fake man of God

Shut up if you don't have something reasonable to say.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by wellmax(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
An IGBO President may just be Our solution to Jobs Creation and Economic Rejuvenation" Apostle Suleman

When a prophet begins to use the word MAY, just know he is guessing

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Confuse pastor

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by JoshMedia: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by slapandfall(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
d
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by marvin905(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
that will be the total destruction of this country..

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by emmie14: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Fake man of God

Fake because of his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by KrystosCJ(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Controversy again. Ethnicity is not what proves that a government will be effective. Methinks also that a man of God should steer clear of these political issues by not making comments that can incite some form of violence.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SuperS1Panther: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Prophet Ayodele -- PMB will be digraced at the polls.

Apostle Suleiman -- Igbo presidency is.what we need now . Yet none of the aspirant is Ibo.

God will save us from these merchants of prophesy and authors of confusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by GGirll: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
They shouldn't embrace d truth as all of them have ruled Nigeria to shambles keep hating n depriving Igbos out of envy n keep wallowing in shackles of poverty till eternity rotating d same old fools that ruled you for ducky years n still ruling useless citizens in a useless country ruled by cursed corruptj wicked old fool n thieves....its only a fool that allows ant to bite him ir her twice i rep my sweet strong willed n hard working igbos... we lead by example in all ramifications others follow....congrats miracle nwafor Igbo

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Pusyiter(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
On point. When we keep believing that our solution lies in an ethnic group, we will remain where we are.
kilokeys:
imagine.. these men are the problem of the country

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

all we want is someone with a vision that can lead us out of this quagmire

and all Nigerians should reason the same way.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by talk2percy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Fake man of God
what is ur problem, why do ur type hate the sight of the truth? Inasmuch as the Igbos are relegated to the background in this country, the the truth is, Nigeria can never make headways. Q.E.D

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kense88: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
We need good governance not necessarily an Igbo presidency.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
IT IS NOT REPEAT NOT THE TRIBE OF A PERSON THAT MAKES HIM OR HER SUITABLE FOR PRESIDENCY.

OGA PASTOR, TOK ANODA TIN ABEG!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by 400billionman: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will be angry out of envy hearing this...they will rather suffer, even die than for an Igbo man to save them. Wicked things!
cheesy Well said. But you can't force a horse to drink. They enjoy stupid leaders who don't know how to appropriate resources rightly.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by GavelSlam: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
No Auchi Bald Head is worthy to be president then.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Fuckadict(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Every Nigerian need to make an effort for the country to grow. But before this non igbo Nigerias need to apologise to the igbos for all the unnecessary hate.

His idea is okey, but you have to do this without speaking it out in the public else you make the igbo man boost full. it is common with my brothers.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by prosnadis(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Keep quiet
gidgiddy:

Fake man of God
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Fuckadict(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
marvin905:
that will be the total destruction of this country..

and in what state is the country now?
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Fuckadict(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Prophet Ayodele -- PMB will be digraced at the polls.

Apostle Suleiman -- Igbo presidency is.what we need now . Yet none of the aspirant is Ibo.

God will save us from these merchants of prophesy and authors of confusion.

You call God and asked for his saving.
and yet you don't believe what God is saying.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by CSTR1003: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

You are an Igbo man, a majority group that claims to be an educated group, yet no igbo man has been president since the 60s.

Others including the efiks have good candidates, but igbos don't have someone that can lead this country to the promise land ?

Continue to hide your heads in the sand .The igbos have a self inflicted political embargo in your own country.

And many of you have accepted it.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by conscienceman4(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
I totally disagree with Apostle Johnson and every other person that is clamoring for a sectional president in Nigeria. This is Nigeria, not Nigeria-Igbo, Nigeria-Housa, Nigeria-Yoruba. PLEASE, SOMEBODY WAKE UP.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by eunisam: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

Fake man of God

Be sure before you condemn a man of God if atall you have the right to condemn
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kilokeys(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

You are an Igbo man, a majority group that claims to be an educated group, yet no igbo man has been president since the 60s.

Others including the efiks have good candidates, but igbos don't have someone that can lead this country to the promise land ?

Continue to hide your heads in the sand .The igbos have a self inflicted political embargo in your own country.

And many of you have accepted it.

what benefits will a bad ibo president bring to the table? what state is trump from? do u know?... why should it matter?. if an ibo man or an edo or idoma man rises to the occassion and has a pedigree for the post, he should contest. Ill vote a man based on his pedigree rather than his tribe

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by yazach: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle( Prof) Johnson Suleman has advocated for an Igbo  President come 2019 who will  steer things around for Nigeria. He stated this during the church service yesterday.

Below is the report from the official Facebook account of the church

"An IGBO President may just be Our solution to Jobs Creation and Economic Rejuvenation" Apostle Suleman

The Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Int'l, Apostle Johnson Suleman has proposed that Nigerians should vote for an IGBO President in the forth coming General Elections in 2019.

Making his case during his Sermon on Sunday at his Auchi Headquarter Church, the fiery Apostle said "An IGBO President may just be the solutions to the problems of Jobs Creation & Economic Rejuvenation".

He added that with the enormous vast prowess of the People of Eastern Nigeria they can turn very little to surplus. He also further stated that the IGBOs are the largest employers in the country with almost every IGBO man owning a business that is thriving.

He however posed an impending obstacle to the fulfilment of this dream. Hear him out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8UHieV14o

https://diasporareporters.com/2019-nigeria-need-now-igbo-president-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Only IPOB will fall for your trap but our Igbo brother surely know where you this oko otobo is coming from
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by CSTR1003: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

what benefits will a bad ibo president bring to the table? what state is trump from? do u know?... why should it matter?. if an ibo man or an edo or idoma man rises to the occassion and has a pedigree for the post, he should contest. Ill vote a man based on his pedigree rather than his tribe
Really?

A nation of 30 million strong cannot produce a president and you think that is ideal?

And what if an igbo man is actually the best candidate? That means he will never get there to effect a change.

Your children too should not aspire to be president because igbo parents are not interested in politics.

Hiding political defeat under objectivism.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Emperormartin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sadly, Nigerians are sentimental on the polls. They vote base on tribe

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kilokeys(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Really?

A nation of 30 million strong cannot produce a president and you think that is ideal?

And what if an igbo man is actually the best candidate? That means he will never get there to effect a change.

Your children too should not aspire to be president because igbo parents are not interested in politics.

Hiding political defeat under objectivism.

I would not blindly support a candidate based on tribe.. let the good man come out, if he is worth his onions, i ll vote.. but if a man from taraba can deliver , ill vote the tarabian . you are a tribalist... i hope u dont criticize racists o.. cos u are all the same. and bro.. change ur mindset

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Realslimshady(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

you hvae said all what i wanted to say , this is one of the reasons why we are suffering today in nigeria, we are being blinded by sentiments and tribalism. Leadership , trustworthiness and accountability isn't by tribe , religion or region.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen / Niger: Tinubu Convenes Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.