Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

#bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals Why She Always Blamed Other Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals Why She Always Blamed Other Housemates (405 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Cos He Said Pink Looks Nice On Me"-cee-c Reveals AS She Shares Pix, Leo Responds / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c Reveals Why She Always Blamed Other Housemates by danieljoel759: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
:The most talked about and controversial housemate in the
just-concluded Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show, Cee-C
has revealed why she always blamed other housemates a lot
while the show lasted.
Cee-C, who emerge the first runner-up, said she blamed
others while having “issues ” with them because “I’m me ”.
She said this while responding to a question from the host of
the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, shortly before the grand finale
on Sunday.
In Cee-C’s words,
“I’m me and I have to blame others when having issues
with people.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9y8h0dS0tw

Cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Looks Stunning In First Official Photos After Bbnaija Show / My Deliciousness! Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike Gushes Over Son (photo) / Why You Should Doubt Davido "Peace Of Mind" Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.