Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos (47274 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by cantok(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
hadjipapiey:
All Because of Rod shocked
The Rod of Discipline grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
I knew it from the start.. She wasn't missing.
She needed someone to Swindle her Fanny.. And Abraham came to her rescue.

Power of the Dick.
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by hadjipapiey(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
cantok:
The Rod of Discipline grin grin grin grin

Waasheere wink

That's it

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS CAN GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK.
just take a look at the girl....she achieved her purpose which was to go and fvckk...very stupid girl
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
ndy87:
All these small small children will not hear word, stop absconding with guys its at your own peril. Don't say I didn't warn u.
they want to fvckkk...that is the main reason for dating....
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by LotusFan: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Vision2045:
What do u expect from a society

That gives 45m to the winner of a immoral show

And 10k to university best graduating student

Ouch!
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Fourwinds:
they want to fvckkk...that is the main reason for dating....

Der go quick old if they no fit sidon one place. That thing milks life out of young people.
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
ndy87:

Der go quick old if they no fit sidon one place. That thing milks life out of young people.
hehehehehegehee....the thing wet dey sweet young people wey make their brain no correct again?

they won't leave it....that is where they will die
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by bossrillboss: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
lazy Nigerian youth kawai grin grin
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Ogbenimax(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS CAN GIVE YOU A HEART ATTACK.
am sure u are 1 of dem
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
shoe nor get size
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by sammiepraise(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
lol. planned work.
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by kingvick09(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
why then go arrest the guy...shey him force the girl ni
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

One day i go succeed with you. grin

grin grin grin

Aha...And I hope when that day comes, I'm still here Baba wink cheesy
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Ashley86400: 12:34am On Apr 24, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
The pvssy elasticity can NEVER be recovered cry The odometer would have wracked up too much mileage

Isaac Newton's Law of Perpetual Intercourse:

"A pvssy once fvcked can not be unfvcked"
Wat iz all deez? undecided
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2018
ndy87:

See your face like ceec own. grin

grin. Im coming to give you the Ese treatment. When you return to society you will be accompanied with two lives secured inside your body. Try me! cool
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Aha...And I hope when that day comes, I'm still here Baba wink cheesy

Make it happen quick while its still hot and charming. grin
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Make it happen quick while its still hot and charming. grin

grin grin cheesy

Hahahahaha...u are the one that is hot like fresh agege bread grin
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Deji63: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2018
Badly behaved teenager.
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2018
The girl probably went to cool off with her boyfriend grin
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin. Im coming to give you the Ese treatment. When you return to society you will be accompanied with two lives secured inside your body. Try me! cool

Shebi dem fulani plenty for ozalla. Go give them Ese treatment.
Re: Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos by Green5(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Where Are Those Weaker Vessels That Always Campaign For Gender Equality?
It Was An Adventure By Two But One Is Treated As Criminal In Police Cell And The Other Allowed To Return To Her Family In Peace. Isokay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.