Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigeria Visit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Visit (766 Views)

Suggestion For Nigeria Visit For Holiday With Friends / "Beggars Everywhere" Ukrainian Lady Tells Her Story In Nigeria Visit / VIDEO! Finest University In Nigeria �� Visit To UNILORIN Dam/lake Resort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Visit by silviatodd(f): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hi there,

I am currently planning for a visit to Nigeria. Can anyone recommend best places to visit and things to do in Nigeria. This is my first visit, so I am not sure how to make the trip more interesting. So looking forward for some valuable feedbacks. So that I can plan my trip before leaving cheesy
Re: Nigeria Visit by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin

Lemme call the best tour guide on NL...

RADICALLYBLUNT come here abegi. Somebori needs ur advice ooo grin
Re: Nigeria Visit by Officialbrano(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Where are you coming from? And if you visit cross river state, don't forget to notify me. I live in ikom
Re: Nigeria Visit by Officialbrano(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obudu cattle ranch, afi wildlife sanctuary, agbokim waterfalls and tinapa. All in cross river state. Ojukwu bunker, olumo rock, palace of the oba of benin, palace of the emir of kano and sultan of sokoto, etc.
Re: Nigeria Visit by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme call the best tour guide on NL...

RADICALLYBLUNT come here abegi. Somebori needs ur advice ooo grin
cheesy grin Yeapy im here
Re: Nigeria Visit by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
silviatodd:
Hi there,

I am currently planning for a visit to Nigeria. Can anyone recommend best places to visit and things to do in Nigeria. This is my first visit, so I am not sure how to make the trip more interesting. So looking forward for some valuable feedbacks. So that I can plan my trip before leaving cheesy
Ok do you have a family here in Nigeria? What's ur academic qualification. Hope you're coming to Lagos so I can personally put you through cheesy
Re: Nigeria Visit by mrsage(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
silviatodd:
Hi there,

Are you coming in through Lagos. Nigeria is big so an idea of your entry point will help.

If you will be in Lagos, places with Lagos and South West will be ideal:

1 day tour of Lagos.
A visit to Badagry will be nice.

Other places Outside Lagos. Olumo Rock, Erin Ijesha Water falls, Idanre Hills etc.

Then if you have the strength and ability to travel beyond the South West it's okay
Re: Nigeria Visit by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2018
dedewa:
QueenSuccubus 5gvCJEEkRDaz

Wetin be dis na? undecided
Re: Nigeria Visit by ottohan: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Wetin be dis na? undecided
Kai what sort of fake english is this? undecided
Too substandard so much so dat it lack quality

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visit by silviatodd(f): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hi all, Thanks for the details. Right now I and my partner touring in Sri Lanka with http://www.exemplaryvoyages.com/. So my plans are to visit Nigeria right away from Sri Lanka and think I may find a tour operator to take me to Lagos. Or do you have any alternative and cheap ways to get through to Lagos? What are your thoughts? Or can anyone recommend a travel agent there?
Re: Nigeria Visit by Officialbrano(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'll advice you get a Nigerian tour guid online before coming. There are a lot of tour agencies in nigeria, a little google search will help you get a good one. USE YOUR HEAD. YOU'RE COMING TO NIGERIA SO YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYES.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Visit by silviatodd(f): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Officialbrano:
I'll advice you get a Nigerian tour guid online before coming. There are a lot of tour agencies in nigeria, a little google search will help you get a good one. USE YOUR HEAD. YOU'RE COMING TO NIGERIA SO YOU BETTER SHINE YOUR EYES.

Sure, will do. Thanks for the advice cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Tenants, You May Likely Meet In A Compound House / Please share your thoughts on this / Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.