Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody (1634 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bring your sick relatives in the hospital that the doctor is tired for.
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by tungamaje: 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
We don't need to bring anybody to you. Please go to any hospital in Nigeria, you will meet a lot of them. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
tungamaje:
We don't need to bring anybody to you. Please go to any hospital in Nigeria, you will meet a lot of them. Rubbish

In Jesus time people were brought and screamed for help. not him going to help them.

3 Likes

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by tungamaje: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
In Jesus time people were brought and screamed for help. not him going to help them.

Let her first prove that she can heal hopeless patients and her church will not be able to contain the sick. I challenge her to visit any hospital and prove herself
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
tungamaje:

Let her first prove that she can heal hopeless patients and her church will not be able to contain the sick. I challenge her to visit any hospital and prove herself

OK I hope u believe Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Then why didn't he go and raise all the dead people in the cemetery as well?

1 Like

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Bayonle10: 1:08pm On May 08, 2018
ProsperOkec:

OK I hope u believe Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Then why didn't he go and raise all the dead people in the cemetery as well?

Lazarus or whatever his name was, he never actually died..... It's scientifically proven that you can have a pulse that only the machine can detect, if you keep on using the old ways by touching the chest or the eye or taking the hands up, you might assume the person is dead
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Slikbae: 5:06pm On May 08, 2018
Keep quiet. Lazarus was dead for 3 days and even embalmed.
Bayonle10:
Lazarus or whatever his name was, he never actually died..... It's scientifically proven that you can have a pulse that only the machine can detect, if you keep on using the old ways by touching the chest or the eye or taking the hands up, you might assume the person is dead

1 Like

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by IamPlato(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2018

Thats How They Go Boasting. They Then Tell You To Shout Seven Thunderous hallaluyah on A Deaf Man's ears... Still Nothing Will Happen...

Then They Know Reality Has Hit Them, but The Always Have A Way Of Escaping the Shame
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Bayonle10: 1:23pm On May 10, 2018
Slikbae:
Keep quiet. Lazarus was dead for 3 days and even embalmed.
hahaha shut the fvck up, like you have any other concrete evidence for that aside what was written in that ordinary book, imagine... I hope you haven't seen a dead body of 24 hours before.... You need to use your head
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 9:52pm On May 17, 2018
Bayonle10:
but was dead for four days
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Bayonle10: 2:36pm On May 18, 2018
ProsperOkec:

but was dead for four days
do we have any real evidences for these things? The fact that it was Written in a book doesn't confirm its authenticity,he was dead for 4 days,I'm not surprised that most believers will find it shocking if someone tell them there is nothing like juju or black magic, nobody has been able to prove it yet people still believe and hype it everyday, there are lots of educational foundation around the world who are ready to give millions of dollars to anybody that can perform any supernatural act, nobody has been successful so far, lots of things that we people just blindly believe in, so the story in the Bible are just copied folklores, you know some pastors are claiming to have raise the dead recently, you know who some of them are busted? Because we humans have developed intellectually more than we are 5000 years ago when he was dead for 4 days, the people around are not brained enough to debunk such lies and it was all gone and it only remain in the history.
I'm tired of this religion lies and everything but believe me I need questions that will keep me thinking and thinking but religion people always come up with some dumb questions, in fact I create bigger questions for myself to answer on this religion things, I'm typing in a bus, no time to go over what I've written, just in case you find any typos

1 Like

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
Bayonle10:
do we have any real evidences for these things? The fact that it was Written in a book doesn't confirm its authenticity,he was dead for 4 days,I'm not surprised that most believers will find it shocking if someone tell them there is nothing like juju or black magic, nobody has been able to prove it yet people still believe and hype it everyday, there are lots of educational foundation around the world who are ready to give millions of dollars to anybody that can perform any supernatural act, nobody has been successful so far, lots of things that we people just blindly believe in, so the story in the Bible are just copied folklores, you know some pastors are claiming to have raise the dead recently, you know who some of them are busted? Because we humans have developed intellectually more than we are 5000 years ago when he was dead for 4 days, the people around are not brained enough to debunk such lies and it was all gone and it only remain in the history.
I'm tired of this religion lies and everything but believe me I need questions that will keep me thinking and thinking but religion people always come up with some dumb questions, in fact I create bigger questions for myself to answer on this religion things, I'm typing in a bus, no time to go over what I've written, just in case you find any typos

Go to Ebonyi state they have a sacred snake that knows when a baby is born anywhere anytime. A snake that can tell if a visitor is in Ebonyi state.
If there is no divination how is this possible
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Bayonle10: 5:43am On May 24, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Go to Ebonyi state they have a sacred snake that knows when a baby is born anywhere anytime. A snake that can tell if a visitor is in Ebonyi state.
you must be a believer, I'm not surprised because it's you guys that believe stupid things like that, let's give the snake a test, how can a man with a brain believe such thing? You know where I've been to searching for any supernatural power, nothing exist, I traveled to ijebu to challenge some people after placing a bet with someone in ibadan, after the cutlass cut the guy they grab me to drop 10k, or else they will call police that I'm looking for money ritual imagine, I don't want any police problem..
Shit doesn't exist, I traveled for the bet which later won but not money, we only bet on phone so I didn't loose
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 11:18pm On May 28, 2018
Bayonle10:
you must be a believer, I'm not surprised because it's you guys that believe stupid things like that, let's give the snake a test, how can a man with a brain believe such thing? You know where I've been to searching for any supernatural power, nothing exist, I traveled to ijebu to challenge some people after placing a bet with someone in ibadan, after the cutlass cut the guy they grab me to drop 10k, or else they will call police that I'm looking for money ritual imagine, I don't want any police problem..
Shit doesn't exist, I traveled for the bet which later won but not money, we only bet on phone so I didn't loose

oga don't insult me. I told u it do happen in Ebonyi state.
You've not been to Ebonyi state And you're insulting me
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by tungamaje: 3:47am On May 29, 2018
Madam how I wish you put this challenge across during the Ebola crisis period. No need to worry, next time we'll bring them but make sure you touch and heal them, do you understand? No stories
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by highqueen(f): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
Saviour22:
cheesy
alright dear.
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
highqueen:

alright dear.
don't worry I have figure it out! cheesy I want to ask you about someone but it turn out that I know the person already
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by highqueen(f): 12:30pm On May 29, 2018
Saviour22:
don't worry I have figure it out! cheesy I want to ask you about someone but it turn out that I know the person already
lol,okay dear.
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Bayonle10: 9:13am On May 31, 2018
ProsperOkec:

oga don't insult me. I told u it do happen in Ebonyi state.
You've not been to Ebonyi state And you're insulting me
I have nothing much to say, if there is such a big thing in one place of the world, the place w be trending
Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by Hakeem12(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Re: Bring Any Dying Sick Person To My Church Pastor Challenges Everybody by ProsperOkec: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
[img][/img]
Bayonle10:
I have nothing much to say, if there is such a big thing in one place of the world, the place w be trending

Didn't u study culture shock. It is an old news so u don't expect it to trend. Go there or ask travelers than abusing me.

(1) (Reply)

Why "In God We Trust" Inscribed In US Dollar Bills, And Not "In Science We Trust / Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / How Do You Praise God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.