Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions (44320 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Ufedo Sunshine Storms Beach In New York In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Franzinni: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Kobicove(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Whether she's 24 or 42 is her business undecided
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by sekem: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
24?

That means she's either 34 or 42.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by DidierDrogba: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
All these girls wey dey claim actress,i no understand ooo
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Maski87: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Acadia nwanyi.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by NotBeenPaid: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Franzinni:
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

embarassed
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by prechbills1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
I have a younger sister I'm 3years older than, when i was 18 she was 15 she was way bigger than I was

I was the butt of all jokes back then, I had to double up on the beans, but today things have normalised

Girls grow fast, she is even too big for 24, I have seen 19years old as big as this, but it is cause she started chopping prick early cheesy

100% grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by blessingsonflee(f): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's not her age,
That's probably her bodycount for this year alone.
lmao grin why are u like this?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by megareal: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
She could really be 24, heck, I looked way older when I was 24.

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
People lie about their age all the time.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by IamEmem(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
crazymommy:
Those boobs are above 30

Hahaha...by experience abi?
Lolz
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by toye440: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

To the man above me please don't infect me oooo

I don't argue about people's age

My babe is 21 but looks 26 when I saw her birth certificate I shock

No wonder she still has a jelly butty and boobs because boys are yet to weaken the bouncing spring

Don't argue about people's age you no be their parents
Guy run if not one day u go wake think say na ur aunty mate.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by gonkin(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Im 30 and she still looks older than i am

Well if she's 24 now then she's really got acceleration in her aging factor. Thank God for good genes.
She's only 24 and if i waka pass this one i go greet am as 'ma'

1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by judgedredd22(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Eeeehhnn...

She wants to be 24. Feel 24. Smells like 24. Wetin concerns everyone? undecided

Besides, alot of Nigerian (both gender) looks way matured than their real age.. Na lie abi?

SHE LOOKS 24 THOUGH. it takes a person with a discerning eye to know that she is still quite young... just strip away the heavy make up and you'll see a a very young girl. grin grin grin grin

I have a cousin that just turned 20 that looks like her.

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
My belle o!!! Nigerian guys are vulcanizers. U people should pity me mbok. grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by ottohan: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Eeeehhnn...

She wants to be 24. Feel 24. Smells like 24. Wetin concerns everyone? undecided

Besides, alot of Nigerian (both gender) looks way matured than their real age.. Na lie abi?

Shut up..
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Ladynia2(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Somebody said she's 24 ;can't she be whatever age she wants? Is it Your age? undecided. Nice one
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by brightnelly(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
I don't know why you guys always get this twisted!!! Tomorrow 24th is her birthday.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
That's what Nigerians like na. You tell your real age, you are either insulted or denied jobs. You lie, the discrimination lessens. You would be an idiot to deny yourself mouth watering opportunities in this pedophile environment.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by balosunky(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
She didn't say she is 24, but 24 of this month is her birthday which is tomorrow, Nigerians and ignorance
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Leave the all worry to her parents.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Dafreeguy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
It baffles me with the way some women suffocates their boobs..damn!
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Reference(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Madam should rather spend quality time on personal improvement. The resources of the mind are eternal. That of the body not so.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by piagetskinner(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
omo no dull oo...

there's this girl I know..she's just 22 but ud think she's 27/28...

although she talks like a kid..that's what gives her away
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by DannyMarvey: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Honestly I so do not blame Buhari for his comment. I strongly believe Buhari has been following Nairaland because so many comments I see here is a clear example of what comes from a lazy jobless youth.

Men are thinking of how to be innovative and build the nation while some youths are here disclaiming someone's age. Is that truly not a shame?

I don't blame Nairaland per say because the owner is busy making money by drawing so many jobless Nigerian youths to this forum to keep showing themselves to the world.

I tire
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by AreaFada2: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
9ja are very obsessed with age. Not everyone grows up stunted and skinny frame. With rich food these days, small kids grow big. even in 9ja.

Some 16 years old African-Americans look almost like the girl.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by Opelwonder(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool

Girls grow fast, she is even too big for 24, I have seen 19years old as big as this, but it is cause she started chopping prick early cheesy[/b][/quote] just like ur sister abi?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2018
ottohan:

Shut up..

U shut up too..
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2018
judgedredd22:

SHE LOOKS 24 THOUGH. it takes a person with a discerning eye to know that she is still quite young... just strip away the heavy make up and you'll see a a very young girl. grin grin grin grin

I have a cousin that just turned 20 that looks like her.

Uuuuummmm...cousin my ass grin

Every girl u dated, u say they are ur cousins ... NASO BABA wink cheesy

Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by ottohan: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U shut up too..
Hey dont be mean..I was jes kidding cool
Re: Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions by godofuck231: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2018
contactmorak:
More

Haaaaaa, who's grandmother is this again, or is it grandmothers day yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Photo Of Flavour Carrying His 2 Daughters / Katung Aduwak, Kevin Chuwang, Efe: 3 Big Brother Winners Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.