Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes (56912 Views)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
RealDannie:
karma be warming up.

Trust me Bro!

Karma is patient

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by stubbornman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Collins ko , dullings ni .................but i swear eh go pain the guy die..... him new slogan go be '' all girls are the same''

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Kaxmytex(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Follygunners: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Jonathan share for buhari

Thick thunder fire you... angry

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Ayobami7(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lolz
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by tokrizy: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Leetunechi:
Like for Jonathan share for buhari
no likes no shares.how bad u suck bro
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Abeyjide: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
The thing Miracle go do will surely leave some mouth open. Nina no go fit contain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by FisifunKododada: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Its called hypergamy. If you don't have money you are not cute - that is the philosophy of women.

3 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by henryhemon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:
lol eeeeeya well i don't think nina did something bad, if i was in her i would do the same thing cause miracle is cute, calm, sexy and now a rich dude baby.

As if what you said is new. Miracle will be a fool to date Nina, they 're not in same level abeg. Even without miracle winning the money.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Seun360(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Leave talk, Slay Mamas dey wait for Miracle, he will ditch Nina soon.
Babes get levels.

7 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by jbaby265(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
believe me Collins would not understand what the lord did for him now. we women can be confused for Africa.. and that has made us loose so many good guys and good things too.. Collins should be grateful to God for this eye opener

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Seun360:
Leave talk, Slay Mamas dey wait for Miracle, he will ditch Nina soon.

Babes get levels.

Uncle seun be giving babes snatching ideas. grin
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by obonujoker(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nina would be foolish to dump the Collins guy who had been with her through thick and thin for the Miracle guy who probably has another lady back home....

Buh what do I know, most girls these days have fish brain....

4 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by 1stola: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:
lol eeeeeya well i don't think nina did something bad, if i was in her i would do the same thing cause miracle is cute, calm, sexy and now a rich dude baby.
I hope dem do your brother too.

Some of you just think with your anus.

If the reverse was the case now, una go say men are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by get2kingz: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Atom007:

Oleeeeeee
Collins never marry her Ooh... so she get the right to walk
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:
TFY boo
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by tonex360: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
soberdrunk:
The problem i have with most ladies is their lack of "deductive reasoning" and love for "impulsive reaction". Nina dumped her man for Miracle, a 'young' man who just came into money and fame and she thinks 'confinement romance' that they enjoyed in the big brother house will blossom to a 'real life' relationship!!!?? hahahahahaa!!! I laugh in heartbreak/sniper........ angry

Ps-To the young man that got dumped if you are reading this, just focus your life on making money and i promise you will laugh last!!
Honestly, u really read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by udi4eva(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
labanj1:
Collins in Church
Pastor: I declare miracles shall happen in your life this week
Collins:
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by udi4eva(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
labanj1:
Collins in Church
Pastor: I declare miracles shall happen in your life this week
Collins:

You are wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by guyla: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls let's not forget that Collins dumped her first when her sex scene with Miracle was aired few weeks back
Besides they stayed together Long enough to fall in love
Blame big brother and not Nina
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by tojahh(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Collins when he sees this thread

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
tracyberry:

watever happens nina can't 4get Collins. They will settle it in a proper and frndly way
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Koval12(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
akeentech:
She's gonna regret it the way we're regretting dumping Jonathan for Buhari rit now.
that's for sure. This relationship won't see the light. Those that invites the wind should get ready for the whirlwind

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hahaha my girl can’t do this to me that’s why we did a blood convenant

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by pocohantas(f): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
My problem with Nina's situation is, both guys are kids.
Why will she dump a Collins for a 23yrs old Miracle?

None of those guys would end up with her anyway or it would be a really long wait...as both of them are young men, still trying to shape their lives.

She should just enjoy Miracle while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by kokomilala(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
He's naive. At times, in the fields of the hearts, vicious seeds are sown. The harvesters are as mean as the rays of the scorching sun bearing down without let on them.

1 Like

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by IamGoke(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Karma right now......

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
guyla:
Pls let's not forget that Collins dumped her first when her sex scene with Miracle was aired few weeks back
Besides they stayed together Long enough to fall in love
Blame big brother and not Nina

so she even cheated in him by fucvking on live TV, wow now am so pumped up waiting for karma to strike
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by kullozone(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
I thought the foool was vouching for the girl... Who does that
I'd even trust a fowl rather than a slay queen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
pocohantas:
My problem with Nina's situation is, both guys are kids.
Why will a dump a Collins for a 23yrs old Miracle?

None of those guys would end up with her anyway.

So, she should just enjoy Miracle while it last.

lol, sister fate how fa now, so you don't design everything already, ever heard of true love, some start since they are kids & end up together till death
Re: Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes by brainbox2014(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
These memes go get part 2 when Miracle decides to dump Nina

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Fluent English Speaking Nigerian Actor / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.