Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone (1421 Views)

MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Apple Releases Ios 12.1.2 With Bug Fixes For Esim Activation On 2018 Iphone Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Icloud Activation On Iphone by kellychild(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
So many face challenge with iPhone iCloud locked. This often happens when you forgot your iPhone iCloud account and passwords, in this case you will not longer be able to use your mobile phone. In most cases it happens to be that the person involved paid for your second-hand phone, the previous owner can still block you from using it. They can do this by keeping the device locked to their iCloud account and not allowing you to log into the phone.

Assuming your case is in the first sentence, all you need do is to ask Apple official service for help, but if you paid for your second-hand phone, it will be a little bit troublesome. For me am profounding two solutions, which includes: contacting the owner of iPhone, and another one is bypass your iPhone activation lock in hardware. I will also provide some other different safe iCloud removal methods by which you can comfortably unlock iCloud locked iPhone. so let get down to the full tutorial.

Solution 1: Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone through DNS method.

In the activation window, press the home button and then select Wi-Fi settings and then tap on the 'I' bonded by a circle. Now it's time to remove the existing DNS server and put a custom one in motion. Now, let's follow the steps below to bypass iCloud activation on iPhone.

How to bypass iCloud activation lock steps:

Step 1: Enter the new DNS server as 78.109.17.60
USA/North America: 104.154.51.7

Europe: 104.155.28.90

Other areas: 78.109.17.60

Step 2: Tap on "Back" > "Done" > "Activation help."

Step 3: You will see a message would appear saying you have successfully connected to my server after previous step. And then you need to tap on the "Menu" on the top right.

Step 4: Scroll through a number of applications available for use such as YouTube and select the appropriate application which you think can provide with the information you require for the owner of the phone.

Solution 2: Bypass iCloud activation online

You can check this website Official iPhoneUnlock to bypass iCloud activation online, Official iPhoneUnlock is a professional iPhone unlock website, which can provide online service to easily unlock your iCloud activation lock, but you need pay some money for their service. And I think it is a nice choice if you encounter iCloud activation lock problems, it is very easy. After you paid then you will get your iCloud account unlocked in 1-3 days.

Solution 3: Bypass iCloud activation on iPhone with a suitable tool.

You can use some functional tools available that can come in handy in bypassing the iCloud activation for your iPhone or iPad. And we recommend the 'iCloud activation bypass tool version 1.4'. The tools name abides by what it says and is a really easy tool to use.

Techsfair.com Warning

This post is for technical sharing, if you have a locked iClound, please contact Apple official service

Process:

1. Take down the chips on the motherboard without iCloud

2. Take off chips on the motherboard with iCloud

3. Bond the chips onto the iCloud motherboard
source: https://www.techsfair.com/2018/04/how-to-bypass-icloud-activation-on.html

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Need Errand Services In Uk, There Is A New Website To Help You. / How To Download APK Files From Playstore To PC Using Mozilla Firefox/chrome / Nigerian Scientists Develop Vitamin Enriched Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.