Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Want To Exchange My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Exchange My Phone (1056 Views)

I Want To Exchange My Hot 6x For A Hot 7 Pro / How Can I Exchange My Camon Cx / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Exchange My Phone by FengChui(m): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello folks,
I have a Tecno Camon CX phone that I bought newly barely two months ago. I want to do an exchange with it for a Tecno Camon X and add some money to balance it up.

I don't know if this would be possible. If yes, which outlets can I do that?

I am domiciled in Abuja and the Tecno Camon CX is working perfectly. No scratch, follow come charger available with the casing.

Kindly notify me of you have any useful information to assist with.
Re: I Want To Exchange My Phone by isacolukay(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Go and throw it inside a river around 6PM, stay there with your eyes closed and pray rill daybreak. You will see a brand new Tecno Camon X in front of you.
Re: I Want To Exchange My Phone by fibonacci2526: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
isacolukay:
Go and throw it inside a river around 6PM, stay there with your eyes closed and pray rill daybreak. You will see a brand new Tecno Camon X in front of you.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: I Want To Exchange My Phone by Silvawazza(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2018
FengChui:
Hello folks,
I have a Tecno Camon CX phone that I bought newly barely two months ago. I want to do an exchange with it for a Tecno Camon X and add some money to balance it up.

I don't know if this would be possible. If yes, which outlets can I do that?

I am domiciled in Abuja and the Tecno Camon CX is working perfectly. No scratch, follow come charger available with the casing.

Kindly notify me of you have any useful information to assist with.

Is better you sell off ur Cx and add the money to get the camon X.. D tecno camon X is very new..
Re: I Want To Exchange My Phone by Realboygenius(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Take your device to Slot outlets

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Very Sweet Entry Level Smartphone!!! / Suggestions On 30K Smartphone To Buy This Weekend / Is The Huawei Nova 3i Worth Your Penny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.