Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Rabbit Farming Business Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farming Business Training (704 Views)

Secret Of Rabbit Farming Exposed Join My Channel / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Farming Business Training by Helenbims(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
*FROM BACKYARD TO MANSION RABBIT FARMING BUSINESS TRAINING*

*ARE YOU LOOKING FOR EXTRA STREAM OF INCOME OR A FULL TIME BUSINESS?
ARE YOU A PET LOVER?

*Are you a sit at home Mum or a retired Civil servant?

*Do your kids complain of been tired and bored with their Doll or Teddy Bears?

Dont you know you can keep Rabbit as Pet and also Produce to Earn good money?

YES, YOU CAN.
WHY NOT CREATE INTEREST IN PRODUCING PET RABBITS @ Your BACKYARD TO MAKE 6 or 7 figures Income Monthly?

ATTEND FROM BACKYARD TO MANSION RABBIT BUSINESS TRAINING IN AKURE NEXT SATURDAY 5TH MAY, 2018.
TIME: 10am
RABBIT PET PRODUCTION,PRACTICAL and MARKETING.
Join Me and My Team Next Saturday 5th May in Akure to Learn How you can Make Millions Of Naira Monthly from Rabbit As Pet Production from your backyard.

BONUS OF THIS TRAINING:

1. Free Pelletized Rabbit Feed to go home with.
2. Interactive Session
3. Free Consultation to establish your farm thereafter.
4. How to produce organic drugs for your rabbits.
5. How to turn rabbit urine and poo to money.
*The Beauty Of Rabbit as a PET is that whichever Religion you belong, its Acceptable to keep in the house unlike some other Domestic or Live stock Animals.
*It doesn't cost much to start.
*It requires only a little space to start.
*It doesn't smell like poultry or piggery.
*Within 3-6 Months of start, you start recouping your investment.
*It will keep your children busy playing with a living pet than A DOLL.
*They are not Harmful and they can be Trained.

*Are you Interested In Attending the training? Join our whats App link below

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GKUUQK0TGPgKDwZxukUALl

TRAINING FEE: *#3,500 before 3pm on Thursday (3rd May, 2018).
#5,000 by Friday /Saturday (4th-5th May, 2018) before 10am.
Join the link Now to Register

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GKUUQK0TGPgKDwZxukUALl

Make your Payment to GTBANK:
Acct Number : 0049189688,
Account Name :
Abimbola Omoseebi.

Note: No payment is Allowed at the Venue please.
Pay your Registration & Training Fee to the Account Number below

Make your Payment to GTBANK:
Acct Number : 0049189688,
Account Name :
Abimbola Omoseebi.
More importantly, send a message to 08068265049 after payment
AND
The address of the venue which is our farm will be sent to you personally after your payment confirmation.

*Imagine if you are Producing and Selling 2,000 Pet Rabbit Monthly @ #3,000per one........ If you do the Maths,Thats 6figures income Monthly from your Backyard
What are you waiting for

Join our link to Register NOW
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GKUUQK0TGPgKDwZxukUALl

...Dont miss it if you are in Ondo State or close by. We can also send you Our intensive materials (ebooks) if you are far away and can't attend the training.

*Please, Brodcast this information To Support us and for the benefit of Those looking for this Opportunity in your contact.
God Bless you.
*Ojogbon Abimbola Omoseebi*
Helenbims Global Farm Enterprises, Akure, Ondo State.
(National Secretary; Rabbit Farmers Association of Nigeria).

Re: Rabbit Farming Business Training by Franzinni: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

Re: Rabbit Farming Business Training by moyin2009: 1:04am On Apr 28, 2018
The whatsapp link is not working. Apart from seminal fee, how much do I need to get 4 does and a buck. Thanks WhatsApp 08023936468
Re: Rabbit Farming Business Training by Helenbims(m): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2018
It depends on the ages you are starting with sir/ma.
we have rabbits (weaners) 1-1½ months for #1,500, Growers of 2-3months for #3,000 and matured for #5,000-#6,000.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business Training by Helenbims(m): 6:35am On Apr 28, 2018
*And finally, here comes the much awaited from "Backyard to Mansion" Rabbit Farming Business Training.*
Date: Tuesday 1st May, 2018
Time: 10:00am
Venue: Helenbims Global Rabbit Farm Demonstration Farm, Oda Road, Akure.
Criteria to be a participant: Payment of your Training fees latest by Monday 30th April, 2018.
Benefits/Bonus:
1. Free Start Up Rabbit Feeds to each participants.
2. Agreement to buy your rabbits after production so that you don't begin to look for market.
3. Free 6 Months Consultancy.

*30 Days Money Back Guaranteed*:If you attend our training and you think what we teach does not worth your money,we will gladly return your money without any argument.
Note: You can't get it better than this elsewhere. Register today by paying your money or call:*08068265049* to make a special arrangement.
* If you are faraway and can't come for the training, no problem. We will train you online,send you book materials and videos. So, you have no excuse not to attend this live changing training which comes once in a while.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Processed Soya Bean Meal @ N169 Per Kg! / Indians Empowerment Programme For Nigerian Farmers / Cashew 2 Month Nursery Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.