Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Father Impregnates 21 Year Old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Impregnates 21 Year Old Daughter (417 Views)

Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Assemblies Of God Pastor's Son Impregnates Choir Girl, Dad Orders Her To Finger / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Impregnates 21 Year Old Daughter by Reelectbuhari: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
The police command in Lagos has arrested a 50 year old man Taiwo Oyelabi for sexually abusing and impregnating his 21 year old daughter.
Accordng to report the commissioner of police, Mr Edgal Imohimi, made the disclouser while parading Oyelabi and other suspects arrested for various crime at the police headquarters in ikeja on monday.
He said the case was reported to the police by concerned members of the public on April 16, adding that the crime was allegedly committed at the suspect’s residence in Igando Lagos.
Oyelabi admitted having carnal knowledge of his daughter, saying he was seduced by her.
He told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that his daughter was possessed by the devil.
He explained:
“I was in the living room with her one day when she suddenly grabbed me and started kissing me.
“I beat her and then took her to a white garment church where I was told that she was possessed.
“It happened up to five times before I discovered that she was three months pregnant.
“This is the work of the devil because I don’t know what to do with the baby,” Oyelabi said.
Imohimi futher said the suspects would be charged to court as soon as investigations were concluded.

TVCconnect

Re: Father Impregnates 21 Year Old Daughter by Reelectbuhari: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
cc
lalatiscala
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Offa Killing: Police Was Tipped Off But Instead Collected 400k Bribe / BREAKING: Lawyer, Nwobike Found Guilty Of Bribery / Two ‘privileged’ Nigerians Who Battered A Fellow Student With A Shisha Pipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.