Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? (1121 Views)

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / Where Are You Serving? / Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by seyoops4u: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello NL, please I need someone posted to Plateau or currently serving in Plateau state.

Thanks
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by godfrey01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
seyoops4u:
Hello NL, please I need someone posted to Plateau or currently serving in Plateau state.
You can WhatsApp me : +2347085555458.

Thanks

an ex corpper currently residing in the location you just mention any problem
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by seyoops4u: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
oh thanks.. in Jos or which area ? And hope you're enjoying there
godfrey01:

an ex corpper currently residing in the location you just mention any problem
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by godfrey01(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
seyoops4u:
oh thanks.. in Jos or which area ? And hope you're enjoying there

not the main jos itself, won't be precise for security purpose.... just tell me what you want to know. the area where I am is calm and ok
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by seyoops4u: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oh, okay. I served in Mangu but I want to send something from Jos to send it to Lagos.
godfrey01:

not the main jos itself, won't be precise for security purpose.... just tell me what you want to know. the area where I am is calm and ok
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by godfrey01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
seyoops4u:
Oh, okay. I served in Mangu but I want to send something from Jos to send it to Lagos.

where in mangu did you serve? whats the name of your ppa, and where in mangu where you living or did you lived?
i am very familiar with that mangu terrain
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by seyoops4u: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Lol.. U think I'm making this up....

Have u heard of Bompe' along Shendam LG..

O ya lemme let u know...
I also lectured as a part-time lecturer at Unijos Consultancy at Mangu, beside First Bank (The only bank in Mangu).

This Unijos Cons. is just alternate Mangu LG Office and beside the Chairman's house.

Mangu's market day is Fridays.

If you want any other thing that will show that I served and lived there for a year without coming home until the end of my service year, lemme know..

Lest I 4get, NYSC camp is also in Mangu...
godfrey01:

where in mangu did you serve? whats the name of your ppa, and where in mangu where you living or did you lived?
i am very familiar with that mangu terrain
Re: Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? by seyoops4u: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
You mean ?
alexander243:
seyoops4u b2DroA0McyVD

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Update / Nysc Bath B Posting - Where Were You Posted To? / Nysc 2012 Batch B Corp Members Posted To Lokoja Meet Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.