Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police (23843 Views)

Police Invade Dino Melaye's House, Beat Up Security Guard Severely - Ben Bruce / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by seguno2: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
livinus009:
Dino too should have gone to their office when he was invited. It would have saved him all this drama and embarrassments.

Below for your information:

Dino Melaye writes I-G Idris, gives condition to submit self to police

March 23, 2018

Embattled Kogi West Senator, Dino Melaye, has written the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to intervene in the rough relationship he is having with police officers.

Mr. Melaye said he was ready to submit himself to the police on the condition that he is investigated by police officers from Abuja, and not Kogi.

In a five-page letter written by his counsel, Rickey Tarfa, the lawmaker alleged that police officers in Kogi state were compromised and were controlled by the governor, Yayaha Bello.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/262873-dino-melaye-writes-i-g-idris-gives-condition-to-submit-self-to-police.html
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by kmaster007: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2018
African magic
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by xreal: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Police should shuttle upp.

If he wasn't a politician in illegal procession of fire arms, he would have received several beatings and probably killed in police custody by now.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by jordyspices: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Uga senator dino the havard graduate enjoy your change hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by tile07(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Anybody living in Suleja or its environs that can teach graphics design is needed urgently

Drop ur number or u say hi on whatsapp on this number

Thanks
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by LajaLaba: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Esseite:

All these for unlawful possession of firearm that the herdsmen carry about?

The IG could have said the law was made against dino alone.

Dino now we have known the reason and it does not hold water, we are behind you.
Na Dino dey feed u?muppet grin
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
chomchom1:
Foolish and zoo police... When are u inviting Governor. BELLO?

Goodness! Are you aware that the governor has immunity?
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by godofuck231: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2018
bro4u:
Possession of fire arms Is that supposed to be a reasons, in most countries senators are legally allowed to own a riffle but here in Nigeria the only set of people allowed are the herdsmen.

You are a genus, I swear
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Ayanko(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
9jaArea:

Yea, and he was talking just like Dino is talking now

Ode Dansuki had said nothing. All they are doing is media trials so, fools like u can believe they're working.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by HoodBillionaire: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2018
dino will taste
what i tasted
hahahahahahaga
who is Dino Melaye?
A Big Fool
in a small Pot.

Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Mikora: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
mmsen:

You mean like the white men that run Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus and Greece?
A lot of Nigerians will gladly migrate to those countries you mentioned if given the opportunity. I have a lot of friends in Ukraine right now even in the midst of the crisis there, they prefer staying there than coming back here.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by KanwuliaExtra: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Serves him RIGHT!

More to go DOWN with CHANGE!!!! grin
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2018
LajaLaba:
Na Dino dey feed u?muppet grin

Its injustice... injustice to one is injustice to all..
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by uuzba(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Youngadvocate:
If Nigeria is put for auctioning, and White men buy it, in the next 10 years Nigerian would have transformed into a mega city, bigger and greater than any other country.

This is the crux: Buhari and his disoriented and incompetent APC scammers took power just to chase "shadows" of governance and loot the "figures" of governance.

For this to happen, the white men will start one form of apartheid or racism where they will push all the black people to one infertile/slum region as they did in Kenya and South Africa. Then somebody (Mandele 2.0) would have to fight for equal rights before we can come back to our own country again. Meanwhile, they would have cleared off whatever village you think you have and pursued all your chiefs away.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Diso60090(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Why going to his house when you have police officers guarding him is very simple call them officers guarding him to bring him to the station with his car
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Diso60090(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Why going to his house when you have police officers guarding him is very simple call them officers guarding him to bring him to the station with his car

grin
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Mejor79(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2018
9jaArea:
Good it's not our business, Strictly law enforcement.

You said Law enforcement?
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by AdamuAudu: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Which kain confusion be this? You are looking for somebody, he walked into your trap and you arrested him. You later released him and now you are laying siege to arrest him again. Are these problems mad ?
If this is the same Nigeria we know before Buhari came into power, I will swear and refuse. Is this a country? It will never be well with this government and its leaders.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Kenturkey048(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
this Nigeria is a movie...
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by Kenturkey048(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
bro4u:
Possession of fire arms Is that supposed to be a reason, in most countries senators are legally allowed to own a riffle but here in Nigeria the only set of people allowed are the herdsmen.
my guy na confirm you yan..
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by AdamuAudu: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Hear it people. It is unlawful to possess firearms in Nigeria and this law is for all Nigerians except Fulanians. angry
That is why I always pray against the holo block brain Buhari. He has come to destroy this country. It will never be well with this government. Imagine the degree of detrioration just less than three year yet some people are still planning of voting this government. Can any one, as at today, tell me the difference between this country and republic of fools?
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by holuwaseun04(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
u dey on criminals back right.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by NoBetterNigeria: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2018
I'm not supporting Dino but at the speed you guys stormed Dino villa you guys sup to storm offa robbery that lasted for over an hour... My name says it all
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by johnsonedidiong(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Police abeg make una come taraba una hear person were dey in position of that kind of firearm una no hear say taraba is deathly ground be cause of the arm in the state encouraged to carry by one of the big Nigeria oga one time number one in nigeria
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by sokera: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Just imagine what Buhari as done to this great nation ? Nigeria that has 24hours electricity before , free education before , good roads before and police was not corrupt before but now Buhari as spoil this country ... en Nigeria that was better than Canada in 2015 just 3 years in office Buhari as turn the country upside down .... don’t quote me if you don’t have brain to fix the puzzle

1 Like

Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by sokera: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
AdamuAudu:
That is why I always pray against the holo block brain Buhari. He has come to destroy this country. It will never be well with this government. Imagine the degree of detrioration just less than three year yet some people are still planning of voting this government. Can any one, as at today, tell me the difference between this country and republic of fools?
yes ooo , you have a brain , sebi Buhar as come to destroy Nigeria that was better than Canada before 2015 sebi ? Goat head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by thunderbabs: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2018
Dino shld release his next single na sad
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by 2016v2017: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Ecstasy154:
The police said on Monday night that the siege on Senator Dino Melaye’s residence was necessitated by his involvement in a case of unlawful possession of prohibited firearms.

Speaking with The Nation, the Force Deputy Spokesman, Adeniran Aremu, said: “Our action was prompted by the fact that he was invited in a case of unlawful possession of firearms and other crimes.

“The police had invited him on more than two or three occasions but he failed to honour the invitations. That is why we are there right now.

“You know when a case is in court, there is no law that stops you from further questioning if you need to answer question on the suspects.

“There is no law that stops the police from further inviting him or asking question about the case.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/why-we-stormed-melayes-house-police/

police una mumu pass una terrorist oga dullard at Aso rock.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by 2016v2017: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2018
chomchom1:
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by authority2006(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
chomchom1:

Intellectually lazy youth, Bello has immunity even if he has a case to answer.
Re: Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police by authority2006(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2018
AdamuAudu:
If this is the same Nigeria we know before Buhari came into power, I will swear and refuse. Is this a country? It will never be well with this government and its leaders.

Yeah, it is the same Nigeria you knew before Buhari came to power where some people were untouchable, above the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Stations Sell Fuel In Daura, Jibiya Border Towns Despite Ban / Boko Haram Fixes Marital Age For Girls At 12 Years In Niger State / Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.