Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 (1139 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Which Should You Pick: Tecno Camon CM Or Xiaomi Redmi 5? / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Advice on which to buy
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Xtianvic(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
swaqq:
Advice on which to buy
buy the redmi 5 plus

1 Like

Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by SuperSuave(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
the price of note 4 beats the others but it doesn't have the best spec. Redmi note 5 has 3gb ram and 32gb ROM compared to the other two and it's kinda cheap the screen size is kinda small. I wouldn't advice you go for camon, it has the least spec.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
SuperSuave:
the price of note 4 beats the others but it doesn't have the best spec. Redmi note 5 has 3gb ram and 32gb ROM compared to the other two and it's kinda cheap the screen size is kinda small. I wouldn't advice you go for camon, it has the least spec.
thanks boss, but note 4 is better in terms of battery life 4100mah, others 3000mah
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Xtianvic:
buy the redmi 5 plus
pls can u give reasons
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by dyfaze: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
Naah.. Note 4 has 3 version.. 2gb/16gb, 3gb/32gb, And pro with pen (3gb/32gb).. All with Battery of 4300Amh n screen size of 5.7 inches.. CM is 2gb/16gb, screen 5.5 and 3000Amh.. I don't really know much about Redmi note 5..
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by twaintoy(f): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2018
1 week old Infinix note4 (3gb/32gb) for sale with all the accessories intact. 09099156830, Call or send me messages on whatsapp for pictures and the price.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by SuperSuave(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
dyfaze:

Naah.. Note 4 has 3 version.. 2gb/16gb, 3gb/32gb, And pro with pen (3gb/32gb).. All with Battery of 4300Amh n screen size of 5.7 inches.. CM is 2gb/16gb, screen 5.5 and 3000Amh.. I don't really know much about Redmi note 5..
If I have the money, I'd go for note 4 with 3gb/32gb. Redmi note 5 of 3gb/32gb is cheaper but its qualities do not match that of note 4 according to reviews I read on jumia. Battery and camera sucks.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
If I have the money, I'd go for note 4 with 3gb/32gb. Redmi note 5 of 3gb/32gb is cheaper but its qualities do not match that of note 4 according to reviews I read on jumia. Battery and camera sucks.
definitely, note 4 it is... Mad battery life, I think redmi's snapdragon is overrated. What do you think
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
dyfaze:

thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Gptech(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
There is no Xiaomi redmi note 5 on Jumia, don't get yourself confused, the phone you are referring to is Xiaomi Redmi note 5 a prime. It's an entry level phone with good specs for the price. Since you said you have the money, why not get the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus? You can get it cheaper outside Jumia.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Gptech(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2018
swaqq:
definitely, note 4 it is... Mad battery life, I think redmi's snapdragon is overrated. What do you think
Don't get me laughing, they are not overrated, especially when it comes to performance. You are actually looking at the lowest of Redmis. The phone you are asking of is the Redmi note 5a prime. It's in thesame range as the Redmi 5a, Redmi note 5a, and Redmi 4a. They are the lowest/ weakest Xiaomi Redmi phones you can get. You should be looking at the Redmi note 4x, Redmi 5plus, and Redmi 4x( if you like small screens). The Infinix note 4 doesn't come close to any of these in performance and battery life.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2018
Gptech:

Don't get me laughing, they are not overrated, especially when it comes to performance. You are actually looking at the lowest of Redmis. The phone you are asking of is the Redmi note 5a prime. It's in thesame range as the Redmi 5a, Redmi note 5a, and Redmi 4a. They are the lowest/ weakest Xiaomi Redmi phones you can get. You should be looking at the Redmi note 4x, Redmi 5plus, and Redmi 4x( if you like small screens). The Infinix note 4 doesn't come close to any of these in performance and battery life.
im talking redmi 5
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by SuperSuave(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Gptech:

There is no Xiaomi redmi note 5 on Jumia, don't get yourself confused, the phone you are referring to is Xiaomi Redmi note 5 a prime. It's an entry level phone with good specs for the price. Since you said you have the money, why not get the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus? You can get it cheaper outside Jumia.
True bro, they are different phones entirely, didn't know. Seems the 5 plus is on jumia global.

Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Dis

Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Gptech(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2018
swaqq:
im talking redmi 5
If that's what you are talking about, battery life is not weak at all, performance is better than Infinix note 4, can't speak of the camera though.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Gptech(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2018
SuperSuave:
True bro, they are different phones entirely, didn't know. Seems the 5 plus is on jumia global.
You can get it cheaper outside Jumia.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Gptech:

If that's what you are talking about, battery life is not weak at all, performance is better than Infinix note 4, can't speak of the camera though.
alright thanks. I will go for it
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Xtianvic(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2018
swaqq:
pls can u give reasons
google it, thank me later
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by eghos24(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2018
please infinix note 4 and infinix S3. which one is better?
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Rafob(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
But redmi phones has no service centre in lagos. Pls do they?
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by swaqq(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rafob:
But redmi phones has no service centre in lagos. Pls do they?
Thats true, they don't
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by scotweezy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
swaqq:
Thats true, they don't
The phone companies that have, how effective are they? undecided You end up paying exorbitant prices at calcare centres just to get your device fixed which are supposed to be on warranty.
In case of Xiaomi and other interesting brands, you can order replacement parts from china and get it fixed by experienced phone technicians with chikini money here in Nigeria.
And an added bonus is the Xiaomi thread in phone section, selfless individuals are ready to help you with any problem you might face.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by henry007(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
You know your pocket so let it decide. They're all good phones for their respective prices.
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by henry007(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
eghos24:
please infinix note 4 and infinix S3. which one is better?

S3
Re: Camon CM, Infinix Note 4 Or Xiaomi Redmi 5 by Maxcollins042(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
swaqq:
Advice on which to buy
The device that you seek for hinges on what you want in a smartphone.

Take for example, I can go for infinix note 4 because I like mobile phones with big screens and lasting battery life.

Determine what you would like to enjoy most in a mobile device (such as battery life, size, RAM, camera quality etc?) and use them as metrics to get the device which you want.

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Best Phone To Buy With 30k / Nokia 2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.