Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture (54870 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Davido And Chioma Welcome A Son - Picture / Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by OgaDonald: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

See Picture below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2924/tobis-parents-at-the-airport-to-welcome-their-son-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by OgaDonald: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin grin

I KNOW YOU WILL NOT LIKE TO MISS HIS PARENTS COMMENT ...

IS TOBI'S FATHER MAJOR SHARE HOLDER OF HERITAGE BANK ..

IS HE THE OWNER OF BAKARE'S ESTATE LEKKI LAGOS ...

KNOW MORE FROM THE LINK BELOW ...

click here : https://aprokogirl.com/2924/tobis-parents-at-the-airport-to-welcome-their-son-picture/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Donpresh95(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who cares. Define Tobi in your native language

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by BreezyCB(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Like I care
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by SuperSuave(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Like this Post if you're happy Salah won PFA player of the year. Africa to the world.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Serious?
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Uyiii: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided

75 Likes 17 Shares

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by marttol: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
I honestly don't understand why there are many people at the airport, please what is the show about!!! I only follow on nairaland, since the mods forced it on us... I don't understand the show at all... Someone should enlighten me... See crowd like say Nigeria win World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by veacea: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Na wa ooooo
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Viicfuntop(f): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi’s Parents are full of life. I love them

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by youngest85(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
WWTBAM
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Divay22(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mama Tobi
Beautiful mama kiss cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Moving4: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Moving4: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi is an outstanding and amazing guy. She shud be proud.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by kenzysmith: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
his babe also wetin for him for serious explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by 1stola: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
B4 nko

Na me go go welcome am
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by ottohan: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy na like 5&6..
Look at d number of viewers undecided

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by marttol: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
mummyson26:

40k for wikko phone of 1g ram? Market go come oo
The guy mouth wide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by cytell56: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
OgaDonald:
@APROKOGIRL

See Picture below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2924/tobis-parents-at-the-airport-to-welcome-their-son-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Ira nu !!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Bedlecturer(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Donpresh95:
Who cares. Define Tobi in your native language

In my language, Tobi is shit hole

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by oshe11: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mumsy paint finish ooocheesy
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by rockcitie: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tobi would have done much better if he had been with Alex from the start. The Cee-C factor was a very big distraction for my guy.

Also, Tobi was hardly ever up for eviction so his fans did not quite realise that they needed to a lot work campaigning for votes in order to make him the winner.

Tobi's fans were quite laid back & relaxed unlike Cee-C and Miracle's supporters who were campaigning vigorously everywhere via social media, bill boards, etc. Miracle's mum even begged people to vote her son.

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Maj196(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
People no get sense again grin
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by steeltu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say. Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by abike12(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
aww how sweet!
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
You're not serious grin grin grin

Uyiii:
OK but,

I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others.
But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this".

"Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter"
She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms.
That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this threadundecided
Re: #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ok. That's good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.