Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. (1607 Views)

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by npowerng: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dear 2017 Pre-selected applicants,

First, we need you to smile �.

Secondly, you can now check your final selection status at npvn.npower.gov.ng/login

Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries

#NPowerNG

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by dagbokoncept(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
I checked mine and it was not successful. I did my physical verification and I met all the requirements. What could be cause ? I think there's an omission somewhere. How do I go about this? I need urgent assistance.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by MyOwnOpinion(f): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mine was successful.
But it seems someone else’s Device collection details appeared on my profile. Because it showed I have collected device since February 2017.
What should I do ?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by Goovo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
The first digit '0' of my account number was omitted. what should I do to rectify this?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by folabounce: 5:14am On Apr 24, 2018
MyOwnOpinion:
Mine was successful.
But it seems someone else’s Device collection details appeared on my profile. Because it showed I have collected device since February 2017.
What should I do ?

Mine too is like that, I am hoping its a general error.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by foliade(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=MyOwnOpinion post=66973144]Mine was successful.
What should I do ?[/quote
U don't need to panic I think it's a general problem .
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by KingIOb: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Good day NpowerNg,
A friend of mine has inputed her details and OTP was successful, but she's being requested to input a password. How will she generate the password?

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by npowerng: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2018
Goovo:
The first digit '0' of my account number was omitted. what should I do to rectify this?

You don't need to panic, It would be rectified.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by npowerng: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2018
KingIOb:
Good day NpowerNg,
A friend of mine has inputed her details and OTP was successful, but she's being requested to input a password. How will she generate the password?

BVN number OR Mobile number.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by npowerng: 5:11am On Apr 26, 2018
MyOwnOpinion:
Mine was successful.
What should I do ?

It's an error. It would be rectified shortly.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by Osasann: 5:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Please npower, I uploaded my passport on the space provided for ID card, how can I make changes?
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by Megmary(f): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

It's an error. It would be rectified shortly.
I don't have any information on device selection. Please how can I choose a device? I have tried going through the npvn portal but not successful.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by npowerng: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2018
dagbokoncept:
I checked mine and it was not successful. I did my physical verification and I met all the requirements. What could be cause ? I think there's an omission somewhere. How do I go about this? I need urgent assistance.

Kindly check again, If you still can not find your name please note: You didn't make the final selection.

The Npower team wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by Goovo(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

You don't need to panic, It would be rectified.
it's has been rectified. Kudos to Npower
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by murphyola: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly check again, If you still can not find your name please note: You didn't make the final selection.

The Npower team wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

Pls help!
I was login yesterday after retrieved OTP and change the password but network prevented me to continue uploading and I was trying to get back to my dashboard only message I got is password error unable to verify.
Urgent solution for those that have passed through the same hurdle

Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by murphyola: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls help!
I was login yesterday after retrieved OTP and change the password but network prevented me to continue uploading and I was trying to get back to my dashboard only message I got is password error unable to verify.
Urgent solution for those that have passed through the same hurdle
Re: Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. by Realreeta: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Osasann:
Please npower, I uploaded my passport on the space provided for ID card, how can I make changes?
Npower, please kindly respond .

(1) (Reply)

Female Office Receptionist Needed For Immediate Employment / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Data Analysts, 18th March, 2019 / Pricewaterhousecooper (PwC) Graduates Associate And Experienced Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.