Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia (29934 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by gfreymom302: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2018
People who seek equality as such are highly likely not satisfied with whatever they get.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Doctormarrvin: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

this man go wicked oh grin grin

Man ?

It’s not wickedness it’s normal to share bills with your partner if they can afford to ..

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Doctormarrvin: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if the brains of some people are constantly spinning like electric fans. What's your fvcking business if her bio starts with "Wife"? Y'all should accept the fact that your lord and Savior chimamanda went too far. Feminism doesn't mean you lead the perfect life for everyone to follow. It's all about Choice. Mordern day feminism 2.0 is bullshit! All this hullabaloo just because Hillary decided to be a proud wife? All of you stuttering simpletons can decide to let your twitter bio lead with simpleton and we wouldn't care. Why didn't she ask Hillary her favorite sex position? Her Half witted defenders should know the world will respect your achievements only not whatever nonsense you put on your twitter bio or who you engage in pissing contest with. I am a male and there alot of females I look up to. I don't throw tantrums because they are females who have achieved more than I have. Non of you are even up to dencia self. A C-list singer to a disgruntled nairaland feminism activist any day.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
beyonce sees who as a mentor? chimamanda? lol you are funny. dont quote me trying to form an intellect because i dont partake in such proud "i too know" arguement on nairaland. all i can tell you is go and read up everything about beyonce's music video she featured chimamanda and what americans said about it and how it made amanda feel. then quote me and tell me how amanda is beyonce's mentor. for a start let me help you "americans said beyonce gave chimamanda a jumpstart to her fame around the world" and amanda was obviously pained by the comments of americans on the video. dont say what you dont know man all in the name of "i am intellect" on nairaland. peace!

You obviously don't know that Beyonce featured her in a recent music video about feminism called "flawless ".

She also called her a mentor publicly.

If you can't use the internet, stop quoting me.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Buhari is my president. He was voted to enter those places on my behalf.
Unlike dencia, I am a 1000 times smarter and educated than buhari , but politics especially in Nigeria is not a question of the smartest.

Obviously, there is no difference between you and dencia.

My friend, just shut up and accept the fact that you goofed with your senseless logic.

Haven't you ever criticized private citizens whose lives are far better than yours?

There are people who criticize Soyinka, a private citizen. Many of these people cannot even tie his shoe lace. So, by your logic, he shouldn't be criticized abi

I merely used Buhari as an example. And you had to goof even more by trying to use voting as justification for your shallow thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DopeAngel(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:
[s]

You obviously don't know that Beyonce featured her in a recent music video about feminism called "flawless ".

She also called her a mentor publicly.

If you can't use the internet, stop quoting me. [/s]
that is your headache man. like i said i dont partake in "i too know" social media arguements. time and energy are valuable commodities not to be wasted. well keep arguing with those that have the time, i play my part to read and dilute the intelligent ones while i laugh at the ignorant ones. your opinion does not change anything. it starts, lives and dies on nairaland. go out in the real world to make a difference in what you clamour for not here. enjoy yourself

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by happney65: 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Fashblonder:
Everything You typed just shows how unintelligent You are.It was just an intelligent feminist pointing out something she noticed amd the intelligent woman replying intelligently.I don't know what you people's issue is with women knowing yheir rights.

Ohh rights is claiming she is upset because Hilary started her BIO with "Wife"?You people do not even know what you are saying at all..The other day a journalist addressed her with Mrs,she went into a tantrum..if you dont want to be addressed as such,why did you then got married?

You people do not have sense at all..When it comes to real women rights you wont see them,they will go into hiding.na something wey no get any meaning them go dey fight for..Eyin Oloshi..

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by bigtt76(f): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Feminists should be allowed to preach their thing unhindered ....BUT they (feminists) should let us females live our lives unhindered too! What works for one may not work for the other.

If you (feminist) is married to a didirin husband and he is fine with you not cooking his meals, doing his laundry or other activities reserved for a wife ......then fine with you but stop tormenting other women who are not married to a didirin husband and who cares that their meals should be cooked by their wives and laundry done by them ....they (other non-feminists) are fine with this!

Sometimes they just do this thing for the likes on Twitter angry

prechbills1:
Chimamanda thinks like a backward clock - Dencia

she also said;
Feminism isn’t about cooking & cleaning or whatsoever but like I stated, most of her followers I know will say “they won’t be under a man or whatsoever & when u tell them she is married with a child they are so shocked, her life & feminist ways work for her, the average person sees feminism in a different way.Do u guys know how hard it is being married to someone or raising kids? If a woman thinks that’s something she should be proud of, why even question that? If feminism isn’t about marriage & all why even question her bio? Infact who even questions people’s SM bio? It’s just SM, ladies, live ur lives as u please, don’t let others lives & what works or doesn’t work for others determine ur life.Ur face feminist are humans like u figuring out their lives day by day.Just be humans and stop the extra Tags!! Women already are higher up than men cuz they birth men, stop fighting positions u already have, u raise men, these are ur kids !! Wear ur crown � queens and live ur life.

©Nairaland 2018.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DopeAngel(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Westbestside:
This one is drunk.
lol am telling you. just imagine. "chimamanda that wont even be able to win one polling unit in her local government here in nigeria if given a political chance, influenced the past america presidential election in favour of madam clinton" lol and some people actually claim to be intellects behind the keyboard. reason why i dont engage in these meaningless arguements. is it not "nairaland" we are talking about here. just read and go. dont bother yourself

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Buhari is my president. He was voted to enter those places on my behalf.
Unlike dencia, I am a 1000 times smarter and educated than buhari , but politics especially in Nigeria is not a question of the smartest.

Obviously, there is no difference between you and dencia.

When Pasuma (remember he is not your president o, so no excuse) reacted to Cee C nagging Tobi, highlighted below was your response:

"Who is this one again?

Talking as if his opinion is a matter of necessity".

And I can bet my life there are thousands of places that Pasuma has entered and dominated that you would be chased out with a police dog.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Fashblonder: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2018
It's obvious You also don't know what ur saying. Bt y call feminists oloshi?I'm just sad for you.
happney65:

Ohh rights is claiming she is upset because Hilary started her BIO with "Wife"?You people do not even know what you are saying at all..The other day a journalist addressed her with Mrs,she went into a tantrum..if you dont want to be addressed as such,why did you then got married?

You people do not have sense at all..When it comes to real women rights you wont see them,they will go into hiding.na something wey no get any meaning them go dey fight for..Eyin Oloshi..
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DopeAngel(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2018
lexy2014:
if d criteria 4 expressing one's opinion was based on d places people have entered, then chimamanda had no business talking 2 Hillary cause she hasn't entered places that Hillary has entered
gbam!! i wonder how people reason. bro i wish i could buy you one bottle of orijin right now

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by rOsy247(f): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2018
I think the whole idea of feminism has been misconstrued. Feminism has never been against marriage or being called a wife.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Pataricatering(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2018
Xisnin:
Let us examine this case critically.
Chimamanda is an internationally acclaimed writer married with a child.
Dencia is a single C-list singer with no stable boyfriend nor husband.
If we go by her sermon we will conclude that she is a lovely, obedient and well behaved
woman who believe in submission to one's husband.

Why is she then a single at 40 while the supposed men-hating feminist, Chimamanda is happily married?

It is either men don't appreciate her or she is a pretender and a horrible person to relate with.
I know the latter is more likely the case.

It is instructive to know that most of the women pouring vituperative insults on Chimamanda are single, even on facebook,
there are very few negative reactions from married women, perhaps, they know better or have nothing to prove to anyone.

These single women attacking Chimamands are sending a message which is that they are wife material and they don't
want someone to spoil their market, it doesn't necessarily mean that they would be better wives than the maligned
feminists.

Feminists are sincere women who don't have to pretend to be liked, that is, what you see is who they really are,
and their homes are much likely to be peaceful because major issue have been sort out before time.

How about the anti-feminist "wife materials"?
You will never know what you are getting from this group, she could be a misandrist or could later
hold you by your balls while demanding for a better deal or "respect", something which she was
initially against.

Ask those men suffering in their marriage and you find out that they didn't marry
feminists, they supposedly marry women who believes that the man is the head of the house, some
of them don't even call their husband by his first name and would even condemn feminism if given a chance.

I will prefer a feminist than a pretentious obedient and subservient woman any day any time.

So who is thinking backwards, Chimamanda who thinks professional title should come first on twitter bio
or Dencia who allegedly gets irritated by such harmless suggestion?
so true ! I am a feminist and I am married ! My hubby knew what he was getting cause I didn’t fake any nonsense submission - I respect him as a human same way he respects me ! I will never open my mouth to utter an insult at him same as he would never do to me - we have conversations and discuss issues not insult one another as ignorant people tend to think feminists do ! He is completely comfortable with me cause even when he is broke - I won’t lose respect for him since iv never thought he was an atm machine.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

A bleaching expert that Paul pogba sleeps with from time to time.
So she's just an ordinary sidechic then? Na wao...an ordinary sidechic taking on the successful chimannanda who is married and with a kid.hmm.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DopeAngel(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2018
stagger:
Chimamanda is very silly and has no respect. Does she realize Hillary Clinton is nearly 70 years old? Is Hillary her roommate or peer to be asked such a question?

We are Africans and respect for elders should be maintained as is our custom.
exactly! feminism aside. chimamanda's question lacked utmost respect for madam clinton. RESPECT FOR OURSELVES GUIDES OUR MORALS, RESPECT FOR OTHERS GUIDES OUR MANNERS I used to admire and respect chimamanda but she just lost a fan today. Not just me. Others have said the same thing. She even had the stupid effontery to bring in hillary's husband into the interview she was merely opportuned to have. I now pity her gullible nigerian female followers who see feminism as an avenue to hate on men. How stupid!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

When Pasuma (remember he is not your president o, so no excuse) reacted to Cee C nagging Tobi, highlighted below was your response:

"Who is this one again?

Talking as if his opinion is a matter of necessity".
H
And I can bet my life there are thousands of places that Pasuma has entered and dominated that you would be chased out with a police dog.

My friend, go and sleep. You are beyond your depths here.
Talking about pasuma and buhari.

Go and learn how to use examples.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
that is your headache man. like i said i dont partake in "i too know" social media arguements. time and energy are valuable commodities not to be wasted. well keep arguing with those that have the time, i play my part to read and dilute the intelligent ones while i laugh at the ignorant ones. your opinion does not change anything. it starts, lives and dies on nairaland. go out in the real world to make a difference in what you clamour for not here. enjoy yourself
so in other words, you were talking from a position of ignorance.
Alright.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

chimamanda endorsed her during the elections.

Many voted for her because chimamanda said so .

CSTR10003, stop smoking that shiit.

Are you trying to tell us that many Americans became aware of feminism through Adichie

That Adichie brought feminism to America and many Americans voted for Hillary based on the acquisition of this new knowledge

As a matter of fact, how many Americans have come to you to say that Adichie influenced their decisions

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

My friend, go and sleep. You are beyond your depths here.
Talking about pasuma and buhari.

Go and learn how to use examples.

Just listen to yourself cheesy

I suppose you feel Pasuma is not a good example, but sadly, that is not the issue here.

The issue is "the places Pasuma has entered and dominated, you will be chased out with police dog".

In other words, you are beneath Pasuma (as you have simplemindedly projected Dencia to be beneath Adichie) and so do not have the right to criticize him just as you feel that Dencia should not criticize Adichie on that score. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by InvertedHammer: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2018
wordcat:

Remember that she prepare this question from her house hoping to bomb Clinton so if Clinton had ignored her, she will believed that the question was too hard for her and the fact that Clinton never expected this type of question yet gave a perfect answer shows that she far smarter and more intelligent than Chimamanda.

/
Not standing firm on her decisions and political correctness. These two things made her lose the election. Americans felt that she is a chameleon who changes colors to fit the circumstances.
One can argue that she won the popular votes. But did she win the Presidency? Her opponents know the rules of the game and applied it well while she was busy appealing to the mixed race states.

\
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by babasolution: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Ramon92:
This made me remember something back then in my uni days when I was dating a girl. Initially she was cool and was normal and things were fine. Love things you know..

All of a sudden, she started acting weird with some behaviors like she wanting to control me. I like confident girls but not one that'll use it to manipulate and turn men into lapdogs and menu. She'll read my texts and won't reply till hours later, won't return my calls and when she comes around she insist I go cook for her.
She started mentioning words like trust and confidence and all those feminist shiit. I didn't grab what's happening at first and I come de wonder what's happened, so I tried to get to her to know what's up.

That's how one day I went to her hostel and I called her when I was by her door. Got in and she was reading a book which she hid as I got inside. I shaa got the book when she went out and pretended not to know anything. The book, WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES BY SHERRY ARGOV..

Cos me I be avid reader sef, I got the pdf myself and wanted to know what the book is about. Geez, that's one of the vilest books I've ever read. It's practically a step by step guide on how to emasculate a man, turn him into a sissy all in the name of feminism and a man proving his worth to a woman.. I never got halfway with the book to realise what was going on with my then relationship..

It was crazy cos I was already falling for the shit and drama. Decided to use the book as a weapon and doing the exact opposite.. I don't need to tell you the result. I really now got to see her as one very insecure girl who hangs on to anything to validate herself. Same with her friends..

And that's how it's been with most girls I've been with later. They're confused, get bitter and aggressive when they can't manipulate a man and will do anything to validate themselves and that's what these fake feminists are all about.

See this Chimamanda now, married with a kid but still getting upset at a fellow woman for no reason, someone who understands what it is to be a real woman. By the way, I checked up on that Sherry ARGOV and discovered that she lives alone, maybe that says it about her..

Guys, please don't fall for their feminist gimmicks. guys that haven't seen what a woman truly is are those that carried away by these bullshitss. A woman will always remain a woman..

big ups man,thanks for the advice,many guys dont know the true nature of women.many women are insecure and confused,feminism feeds on that to manipulate women

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by CSTR1003: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Just listen to yourself cheesy

I suppose you feel Pasuma is not a good example, but sadly, that is not the issue here.

The issue is "the places Pasuma has entered and dominated, you will be chased out with police dog".

In other words, you are beneath Pasuma (as you have simplemindedly projected Dencia to be beneath Adichie) and so do not have the right to criticize him just as you feel that Dencia should not criticize Adichie on that score. Shikena.

Pasuma is an illiterate. I can tell him to shut up when he talks about issues he has no knowledge of.

What does dencia know about feminism to call chimamanda backward?
We are not talking about bleaching creams here. We are talking about feminism. Modem feminism.

You see the way I broke it down for you in a way a dummy can understand.

Now don't quote me again .
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

Pasuma is an illiterate. I can tell him to shut up when he talks about issues he has no knowledge of.

We are not talking about bleaching creams here. We are talking about feminism. Modem feminism.

SMH...

You can tell him to shut up just like Hillary could tell Adichie to shut up. It has nothing to do with being illiterate or not. And I don't suppose Pasuma is illiterate, at least, not presently. He got himself some education years back.

And supposing he is even an illiterate, "where he has entered and dominated, you will be chased out with police dog" Shikena. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by DopeAngel(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

grin

any man who doesn't support feminism is a big fool.
lol i cant help but agree more grin. since feminism is about equal right and equal responsibilities. you buy your pant, i buy my boxer abi no be im? i provide money for shopping this week, you do the same next week, i Pay the children's school fees this term, you pay next term. lol i think this is the definition of equal right and responsibitity. too bad. nigerian self acclaimed feminist see feminism as an avenue to hate on men. if my memory still serves me right from what i read online before. feminism started when women were not allowed to participate in societal stuffs like election, voting, talking in public and others. feminism had nothing to do with marriage or equalling your husband as the head of your house. feminism started as a result of not letting women participate in the society political stuff and all that not marriage related issues. i think its on wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by BluntBoy(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

So, what is the philosophy of feminism that seems to be only available to writers like Adichie and not to a bleaching expert like Dencia

Does Adichie have a degree in feminism that Dencia lacks

What makes Adichie an expert in feminism

What is even feminism sef

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Tejiriseth(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
I support You.!

Xisnin:
Let us examine this case critically.
Chimamanda is an internationally acclaimed writer married with a child.
Dencia is a single C-list singer with no stable boyfriend nor husband.
If we go by her sermon we will conclude that she is a lovely, obedient and well behaved
woman who believe in submission to one's husband.

Why is she then a single at 40 while the supposed men-hating feminist, Chimamanda is happily married?

It is either men don't appreciate her or she is a pretender and a horrible person to relate with.
I know the latter is more likely the case.

It is instructive to know that most of the women pouring vituperative insults on Chimamanda are single, even on facebook,
there are very few negative reactions from married women, perhaps, they know better or have nothing to prove to anyone.

These single women attacking Chimamands are sending a message which is that they are wife material and they don't
want someone to spoil their market, it doesn't necessarily mean that they would be better wives than the maligned
feminists.

Feminists are sincere women who don't have to pretend to be liked, that is, what you see is who they really are,
and their homes are much likely to be peaceful because major issue have been sort out before time.

How about the anti-feminist "wife materials"?
You will never know what you are getting from this group, she could be a misandrist or could later
hold you by your balls while demanding for a better deal or "respect", something which she was
initially against.

Ask those men suffering in their marriage and you find out that they didn't marry
feminists, they supposedly marry women who believes that the man is the head of the house, some
of them don't even call their husband by his first name and would even condemn feminism if given a chance.

I will prefer a feminist than a pretentious obedient and subservient woman any day any time.

So who is thinking backwards, Chimamanda who thinks professional title should come first on twitter bio
or Dencia who allegedly gets irritated by such harmless suggestion?
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by apatheticme(f): 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

it simply means equal financial responsibilities grin

Sure! These days lots of women are the financial backbone in their relationship, even Marriages. They don't yap about it because they are trying to stroke the ego of their males since Nigerian society is patriarchal and they would say she's proud. Trust me, many women run the home financially yet the man misbehaves. If u know u know!
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by apatheticme(f): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pataricatering:
so true ! I am a feminist and I am married ! My hubby knew what he was getting cause I didn’t fake any nonsense submission - I respect him as a human same way he respects me ! I will never open my mouth to utter an insult at him same as he would never do to me - we have conversations and discuss issues not insult one another as ignorant people tend to think feminists do ! He is completely comfortable with me cause even when he is broke - I won’t lose respect for him since iv never thought he was an atm machine.
Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Twoclans:

Does feminism mean women should not get married? I personally have never really bothered to take this feminism thing serious. I need to go and look for that bill that was submitted and read it.

My biggest issue about the girl child is that I don't want families or cultures to educate a male child then refuse to give the girl child education. Or marry her off instead of sending her to school.

I also don't think a woman should be denied a political position or management position if she is qualified for it just because of her sex.

However it may seem as though nairaland has turned feminism to a mare issue of Nkechi is dating martin0, if she says she is feminist why is she asking him for money to buy tampons (rolls eyes).

My dear lets wake up and smell the coffee alot of women are financially independent now. More and more women are even the ones that fund their households financially. It's just a few women that have that long throat mentality. Also don't forget that when women give men money for hair cut they keep it a secret. In fact another example : twoclans will buy a dress for her self and lie that it's lefulefu that bought the dress for her. lipsrsealed
..the feminism on nairaland is different from the normal feminism we all knowcheesy. Any right thinking man would support feminism...and when i say feminism i don't mean nairaland feminismcheesy. Nairaland own na werey .

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xisnin:

I have the right to be offended by her comment!
I am particularly irritated by people especially hypocrites who can't make a point without throwing insults.
Taking offense to dencia's comment does not stop her from making such comments, she is free to say anything.
She just have to prepare to face whatever backlash can come with such uncouth and nonsensical posts.
which backlash?where's d backlash coming from?d only thing I have noticed with feminist and those who promote its ideals is d fact that u guys are very intolerant of d views of others. There's this mindset of superiority which makes u guys feel that others aren't entitled 2 their opinion. And like u have noted, anyone who says anything 2d contrary will have 2 suffer 4 it. That's d mindset of chimamanda who on d one hand says she is fighting 4d rights of women but @ d same time she criticises another woman's right 2 call herself a wife& mother. Where would chimamanda and her father b without her mother if there's nothing 2b proud about it?

Earlier u had denigrated dencia cos she criticised chimamanda as u said they aren't in d same level. Like I noted, chimamanda and Hillary Clinton aren't in d same level. Cause u can't compare being a novelist&teacher(which are noble) 2 being a first lady 4 16years, a federal senator, a secretary of state and a presidential aspirant. In all these, there's one constant, she has always been a wife&mother. B4 d glitter of her public life, she was a wife&mother. During d period, she is still a wife&mother. All d first lady&secretary of state have come&gone, she is still a wife&mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi Obadike: Fitness Trainer Making Nigeria Proud Abroad (Photos) / Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos) / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.