Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari (36695 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by TreMain: 2:58am On Apr 24, 2018
Nigerian boyfriend, Duncan Daniels proposes to his American bae on a Kenyan safari and creates these super-special memories…

https://www.gistrealm.com/cute-photos-of-nigerian-man-propose-to-his-girlfriend-on-kenyan-safari/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Burgerlomo: 3:06am On Apr 24, 2018
This is awesome. Congratulations cool

14 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by SuperSuave(m): 3:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Looks likelike the giraffe pronounced them as husband and wife grin

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Olalan(m): 3:17am On Apr 24, 2018
Love their guts sha.....

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 24, 2018
Cute cool
I cant wait to propose to my girl.

8 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by JasonScoolari: 3:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Just see how the Kenyan giraffe was well coordinated, but if it's a Nigerian giraffe from Yankari game Reserve, it will definitely destroy their table and put asunder.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by pocohantas(f): 3:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Olalan:
Love their guts sha.....

LOL @ guts. Giraffes are herbivores of the wildlife. As wild animals they could be unpredictable, but would most likely not have any need to hurt humans: except when they feel threatened. We're one of their predators. They are the one with guts for being that close to us grin

In Nigeria, we keep killing every undomesticated animal that's unfortunate enough to stray into our terrain. While some other countries be making money out of them. Nawa!

Nice pictures,they both look good. I wish them well...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by miracle956: 5:31am On Apr 24, 2018
wow lovely pics

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by wittyt98(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Apr 24, 2018
The giraffe was like: Are you sure you won't chop and clean mouth?

18 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Lalas247(f): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2018
Like her shoes

Hope d guy is genuine

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by pocohantas(f): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Lalas247:
Like her shoes

Hope d guy is genuine

Thank you for helping me speak my mind,
Very lovely shoes cry.

So, this young man no genuine for ya eye?
Na this one @ attached picture, come genuine? grin

15 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by GeneralOjukwu: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Yes i am a hater, but what's that fatso doing, kneeling down like a house nigger grin

Romantic background with the giraffes and all, but get off your fat knees, negro! angry

You need to go to the gym and not marry..is your name FATai?

16 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2018
Lovely giraffe

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Thank you for helping me speak my mind,
Very lovely shoes cry.

So, this young man no genuine for ya eye?
Na this one @ attached picture, come genuine? grin
haha that pic is deep grin the struggle is really real
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
this one married a young beautiful white girl.our brothers overseas should learn frm this...instead of getting married to oyibo ancestors.even the giraffe is impressed.congrats to them cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018

If I Was That Giraffe. I Will Bite Their Head

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by shaybebaby(f): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Happy married life to them.

Well jealous of the location, I've always wanted to go on a twin centre, a week on safari in Kenya and a week in Zanzibar. Some day (sigh) cry

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2018
khiaa this is the type of pale skin woman am talking about
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
That third picture. The giraffe was like "awwwnnn, my baby girl all gwown up now #sniff #sniff". cry

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Paperwhite(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just see how the Kenyan giraffe was well coordinated, but if it's a Nigerian giraffe from Yankari game Reserve, it will definitely destroy their table and put asunder.
grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Professor101(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2018
mitchewww

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Mikora: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Congrats to them but I don't think that giraffe approves of their engagement

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by kolawoleibukun: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
yeye day smell

1 Like

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Cute bt i just don't trust American gals. He better get a prenup. One false move and dey can ruin u. U can beg with ur soul bt they won't budge. Dating one and marrying one are 2 different things entirely

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Aldebaran(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
That TALL PASTOR is from which COUNTRY? grin
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by GeneralOjukwu: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
shaybebaby:
Happy married life to them.

Well jealous of the location, I've always wanted to go on a twin centre, a week on safari in Kenya and a week in Zanzibar. Some day (sigh) cry

Zanzibar is super....I used Nairaland and TripAdvisor as a guide. Very small so you see all the sites in a short time. It's so beautiful.

Did an Island Tour...went to Tortoise Island, Mafia Island or so.

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari by humilitypays(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2018
This is it....we need more of this kind White chick to help upgrade Nigerian population so in 100yrs to come, we will have good population of white people to help lift this shithole of a nation from the grip of black religious extremists angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / See Africas Top 10 Transgenders / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.