Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend (968 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend by TheMenCode: 3:08am On Apr 24, 2018
It’s sad for it to come to this, for men to unplugged from endemic betalization and societal sexual conditioning. Boys, right from the age of 5 are consciously and subconsciously made to believe they are the shining knights (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/01/12/6-things-nice-guy-attract-girl-every-real-man-must-never/), the rescuer, the one who have to put his dreams aside, invest his time, sacrifice his goals for the female.

He’s made to believe this is how you show ‘love’ and prove yourself to be man enough. Leading, been in control, provisioning and providing security is what men do, you only do this when it enforce your personal goals NOT when it goes against your believe but still do it because you’re afraid she may not love you anymore or she may stop given you the cookies or she may not be committed to you.

Genuine sexual desires between humans are non negotiable, it can happen under the tree, uncompleted building, behind the window…it does not matter it just happen between people who want it. Sex is transactional for women, if she’s given you, something is expected in return – what that ‘thing‘ will be depend on your sexual precondition and what societies, movies, TV, Feminist and feminized fathers made you believe about the concept of love for the female.

A boy who’s trained to embrace his masculinity (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/10/25/masculinity-makes-man-man/) and be his own point of origin – put himself first, lead his life, lift, and be so focus on himself that whatever skills/education he acquire be so good at it that everyone love to be part of his interesting life. A woman will find herself lucky to be part of this interesting life.

Men of today need to bring something to the table, you must be interesting, have value that anyone not just woman will want to be part of it. Focus on yourself, only sacrifice for yourself, be so good at it that it drives people crazy to want to be part of your life.

The bitter truth is stories like this will never end because many boys (who are now men of today) are already subconsciously preconditioned by popular culture to aspire to be a woman’s ‘savior‘ and to believe doing so will make her happy, love him and be emotionally committed to him.

This is FALSE. A woman hypergamy don’t care, it doesn’t care how you sacrifice your dreams for her, how you had spill over and got an extra year in school. Hypergamy don’t care. A woman desire to go for a higher mate in her judgment can offer her better social provisioning, security and good gene never consider how nice you are to are.

It doesn’t care how nice you are, sacrificed your dreams for her in the university. To be honest, she didn’t ask to be save and she will not reject when offered. The guy want to because he’s preconditioned by popular culture to believe doing so will make her love him and be committed to a long term relationship or marriage with him.

It never happens, (the only exception is if the man captured her Hypergamous desire) if he forced it to happen, she will resent him and continue to look out for that man who will meet her Hypergamous desire. Start your unplugging (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/12/08/unplugged-inter-sexual-conditioning/)by focusing on yourself, make yourself a priority. Know that all respect is earned and well deserved not even the default respect you give to women.

Re: My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend by jerryunit48: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2018
Slay Queen will always be... she’s done the traditional which in African content she’s already married so why not tell the guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend by daben1(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2018
Girls will always be girls... I pray karma visits her the ugly way
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2018
I have the captain is miracle big brother winner of the year tongue if not she made a wrong decision
Re: My Girlfriend Want To Marry A Captain She Just Met, Scared To Tell Her Boyfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2018
undecided Karma seems to b kinda slow dix days,just as my chick dt just went for service told me she registered as married n when i asked her y n what if dey ask her for her marriage certificate n she told me she already has one, na then i come know say true true say na only me Waka come... Women? Fear them....

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Husband And Wife Having Sex On Flight In Mexico / 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women / Another Reason To Respect A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.