Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,480 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Muhammed Buhari Vs Enemies Of Nigeria: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammed Buhari Vs Enemies Of Nigeria: (340 Views)

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / I Go Die Write President Muhammed Buhari Another Letter / Lai Muhammed, Buhari's Ministers Gone Ghost Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed Buhari Vs Enemies Of Nigeria: by Chrisbless(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2018
This is what PRESIDENT BUHARI truly said at the commonwealth gathering, yesterday, being Wednesday, 18th of April, 2018:

“About the economy, we have a very young population. Our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one.

“More than 60 percent of that population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare and education for free."

However, the ENEMIES OF NIGERIA presented their own version of the speech and stated thus: “Buhari said that all Nigerian youths are uneducated, very lazy and they don’t like to work.”

I was overwhelmed with sadness when the jaundiced version presented by enemies of Nigeria took over the cyberspace last night. And more worrisome is that this fake version of the speech is being peddled by the same youths that claim to be educated and not lazy.

To be sincere, I must say at this juncture, in accordance with the jaundiced version of the speech presented to heat up the polity by the ENEMIES OF NIGERIA , that a lot of Nigerian youths are truly lazy and uneducated; otherwise, I see no reason those that claim to be educated and not lazy will delight pleasure in spreading false information without proper verification.

I need not to inform you that over 90% of information on the social media are oluwole versions (fake versions), therefore, it is a wise and wholesome behaviour to ensure we verify every information we come across before inseminating them into our brains, and consequently, redistributing them.

It is pertinent to note that every information, either real or false, is so powerful. And not just so powerful, but so powerful enough to bypass our consent and bring to us pleasant or unpleasant fortunes.

Before you proceed further to accepting every media information when they favour your views, you need to pause for a moment, meditate on the negative effects of wrong media information and use Rwanda as a case study.

Those consistently feeding you with false information are doing such to plant seed of discord and bitterness in you for their selfish, personal and political gains at your own detriment.

There is nothing wrong with being an opposition, but there is everything wrong with being a bitter opposition.

Let us apply wisdom in our criticisms and criticize with true and undying spirit of patriotism.

Chijioke Paul Okeifufe. visit http://9japuse..com/2018/04/president-muhammed-buhari-vs-enemies-of.html for more
Re: Muhammed Buhari Vs Enemies Of Nigeria: by izombie(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2018
Op buhari has failed woefully. Simple and short.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dino Melaye Rushed To Abuja Hospital After Jumping From Police Vehicle / Buhari Is A Captured President – Fayose / Predict Buhari To Win One Milion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.