Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have (617 Views)

People Are Getting Employed And Changing Jobs Because Of This / 5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2018
If you need a job,through which you can get paid on a weekly basis,which you can do from the comfort of your home and these does not affect whatever job you do daily and you will be paid constantly. Interested people should indicate and i will get in touch with you.You can also call and send all your messages to these WhatsApp line 0805-026-05-25 and i will get in touch with you with all details and answers to all your questions.
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2018
It's a reputable company in Nigeria,all interested person should get in touch with me.
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Attending to enquiries
Re: Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have by Successkey01: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Attending to all enquiries

(1) (Reply)

Supercharge Your Career Or Business With ICT Skills From This 100% Training Hub / Best Nebosh Accredited Training Center In Nigeria / Interview With Adebisi Yusuff Adebayo – An Inspiring Fellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.