Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) (48874 Views)

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ope lo ye instrumental

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by sonmvayina(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...Jesus...

Sorry, I forgot that proper noun carry the initial capital letter... Thanks a lot.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Euouae:

Do you know what happens when RCCG closes?

You have an idea what happens when Synagogue closes?

If you do. You will be able to imagine coupled with the fact that it's even in a residential area with just minor roads running through it.

You grab?

1. One major transportation will be by the CHURCH Coastal Bus,

2. There is a link bridge which is built by the church to ease the trasffic in the at area

3. this has been put to test and working effectivelly

4. it was also put to test this morning, no problem, just free flow of trasport

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by xreal: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I'm watching live on AIT!

So, all these youths & children ddnt go to school

Just for today na.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by chccho(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goroz:
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help

Its available for 170k near barracks
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by sshyne(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
When I see things like this I weep for this generation. Judgement will start from the Church
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hon. Dr. Mrs Lola Akande representing Lagos Governor speech

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by ekems2017(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
hisgrace090:
The church is matching on.

The gates of hell shall not prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I'm watching live on AIT!

So, all these youths & children ddnt go to school

Habaaa, Just for today alone now
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mrs Lola Akande, singing oluwa Etobi hoooo etobi

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by tony1918(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:

Are you living there now
Yes I still in the vicinity. It will have been better if the church connect Soluyi to Mende Maryland this will create an alternative road ..
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:
Mrs Lola Akande, singing oluwa Etobi hoooo etobi
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by activelyA(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:
Hon. Dr. Mrs Lola Akande representing Lagos Governor speech
Kosenitalewi shakowere Ooooooh
Etobi oluwaa
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pastor Yemi Osinbajo Singing Yahwee

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by shallysgirl: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
engineerboat:
Its coming live today as Deeper Life Bible Church Officially Commissioned her Newly-Rebuilt International Headquarter.

Events Starts by 11:00 am, Today Tuesday April 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxLqLjwYZLI
Was the old auditorium demolished?
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:
yes sorry no...
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
tony1918:
Yes I still in the vicinity. It will have been better if the church connect Soluyi to Mende Maryland this will create an alternative road ..

But the link bridge was meant for that purpose and also the access roads leading to the streets and neighborhood streets

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
shallysgirl:

Yes Demolished
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Goroz: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
chccho:

Its available for 170k near barracks
Thanks. I'm on a budget and that's way too much
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
deeperlife pple....may God make them become real....i mean real o
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by kaylex1994(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
we are not just a church we are the hope of the world! Touching every life

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by obonujoker(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Euouae:
40,000 capacity auditorium in a residential area.

That area is finished!

How is it finished, na everyday be church??
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by obonujoker(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
I never knew that deeperlife has started allowing outside ministers to mount their pulpit.... grin

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by kaylex1994(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Vice President speech

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Adult and Campus Choir: GREATER IT YOUR NAME

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by PointZerom: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Euouae:
40,000 capacity auditorium in a residential area.

That area is finished!

If it is a night club that they built there will you say that the area is finished?
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by engineerboat(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
CAMPUS-ADULT CHOIR: "Bless Your Name forever More"

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Goroz:
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help

i am in need too..pls quote.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by teemanbastos(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
obonujoker:
I never knew that deeperlife has started allowing outside ministers to mount their pulpit.... grin
grin. grin.... Kumuyi is a humble man, moreso he has learnt a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by Reference(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lovely. The church of God is marching on.
Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by activelyA(f): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
kaylex1994:
we are not just a church we are the hope of the world! Touching every life
Are you the same as kaylex61?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.