Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother–dino Melaye Laments As Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother–dino Melaye Laments As Police (620 Views)

24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / Melaye Laments Burnt Constituency Projects, Says 'no Intimidation Can Stop Me' / They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother – Dino Melaye Laments As Polic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother–dino Melaye Laments As Police by superstylisht(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2018
Re: They Want To Kill Me, They’ve Arrested My Brother–dino Melaye Laments As Police by otipoju(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Daniel Melaye...the singing senator.

Stay in solitary confinement for one month or till after election in 2019 and let us see if your brain no go reset to give us better music.

Stupid fellow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Guber Primary [UPDATED]: Police Arrest Fake Delegates / Hard To Watch IGP Video ...nigerians React / Woman Loses Marriage For Starving Husband Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.