Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Want To Further Your Career But Cash-strapped? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Further Your Career But Cash-strapped? (324 Views)

I Love My Aspiring Career But I Can't Eat Love / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? / Boost Your Career In Digital Marketing - Get Google Certification In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Further Your Career But Cash-strapped? by cyndyzuriks(f): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Are you thinking of getting an advanced degree, certification or training that will enhance your career but you are cash-strapped?

No doubt an improved education will benefit your career tremendously, but how do you go about achieving this feat without the necessary funding? Studying doesn’t come cheap, however, the good news is that you don’t have to wait for that big cash, you can actually gain more knowledge and improve your skills without breaking the bank.

Here is how:

1. Find free or affordable online courses in your chosen field.
2. Apply for scholarships.
3. Find institutions that allow monthly installment payment plan.
4. Find people who are smarter than you, connect with them and you will learn a great deal.
5. Start saving up for that course you so desire.

Vist www.careerhubafrica.com for latest jobs

(1) (Reply)

Get 100% Authentic A+ Certification Pass For Sure | Certxpert / Enjoy Discounts And Flexible Payment Plan On Nebosh Igc Training / Buhari Orders Recruitment Of 6,000 Policemen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.