Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) (27955 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Davido Denies Planning To Marry Chioma, Says She’s Friend To All His Exes (April / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by yeman1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ibo women dey sweet no be small, i knack them tired in those days, just small recharge card and them go open am yakataaaa . grin grin grin

I no fit laugh oh
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
just to pacify her, after that Zimbabwe olosho embrassed him
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
hotplate:
what's my business anyway how can I be among Nigeria supporters group going to Russia
you want to run away from there abi

You are not going anywhere
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by psalmist00000(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
IgboticGirl:
MTCHEEEEWWWW
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Ibo women dey sweet no be small, i knack them tired in those days, just small recharge card and them go open am yakataaaa . grin grin grin

not that cheap, is just that when they like u they open anyhow
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by Buzzinnn(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who realised davido have been with this girl up to a year now
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by Buzzinnn(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who realised davido have been with this girl up to a year now [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by stevups(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Davido has a Briton as his bancer!
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by steveDpro: 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
the voodoo is still working
Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
bam you egede me baruda! you na solid axeman! may your 1 never blunt, your 4 never quench! and your 7 never bend! dodorima for you!

Re: Davido To Release New Song "Chioma", Says He Misses His Wife. (Photos) by omotodun1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone needs to hook me up with Chioma's Babalawo. The man sabi work no be small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W: How I Sister-zoned Toolz & Match-made Her With His Best Friend / Seyi Law Loses N44million In Two Years / "Be Extra" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Traditional Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.